Fate or Fantasy AK Note Pg 9 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

iqbals4ever

IF-Dazzler

iqbals4ever

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
nice character sketch cont soon plz!!!!!! Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fate or Fantasy AK Note Pg 9 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superstar15

superstar15

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

I am posting earlyBig smile :

Part One- The Truth

We see Angad and his latest girlfriend Tanya coming to a party. Tanya is wearing a white strapless dress. A lady comes to them it is Tanya and Kripa's mom Meera. "Tanya Dear where is Kripa?" "Oh mom she said she is coming with Kanan." "Okay Honey." Then comes Tanya dad Amar. "Tanya Honey who is this?" "Dad this is my boyfriend Angad." "Hi Sir!" "Please to meet you Mr. Angad" Amar and Meera leave them alone.

Then walks in Kanan and Kripa. Kanan is wearing a blue dress. Kripa is wearing a black strapless dress with a bare back and black earring and bracelet with a touch of silver. She sees everyone looking at her, Angad is gawking at her as if she is the most beautiful women in the world, she sees this and blushes. As they walk in more everyone gets back to what they are doing and the party goes on.

Kripa goes to her parents. She puts her hands over Amar's eyes and says "Guess Who?" "My beautiful daughter Kripa." "Oh Papa, how do you guess it is me all the time?" "I just do now go and enjoy with your friends" "Okay hi Mama!" "Hi honey" Meera just watches her meet with her friends. "Amar she had a very bad past and I am glad she is adjusting." "Did the nightmares stop Meera?" "No!" "Hope she comes out this mess soon." "Me too!"

Kripa and Kanan are talking outside the party. Just then Tanya comes and says "So Kripa Di had fun talking with MY dad." "He is Kripa's Dad to" Kanan retaliates. "Shut-up Kanan nobody is talking to you." "Tanya he is my dad too" Kripa says softly. "No Di your dad is the one who raped your mom, YOU ARE A RAPIST CHILD." "NO I AM NOT!" she runs off with tears in her eyes. Angad was a quiet spectator from the door.

"Tanya your not supposed to remind her of that, she is not over her past yet it still haunts her, the doctor said if you keep on reminding her it would danger her life." "So I would be happy, Di is a rapist child she doesn't deserve to live." Angad got angry and thought what kind of a girlfriend he had.

Kanan found Kripa still crying. Kripa hugs Kanan and faints. "Kripa, Kripa Oh my god." Angad came and asked "Hey Kanan what is wrong?" "Bro we need to take Kripa to the doctor." "Take her to her our house and I will treat her and get me her medical records." "Okay Bro." Angad goes and tells Tanya he is breaking up with her because of they way she treats her sister and he leaves with Kanan and Kripa taking her to his house.

Edited by superstar15 - 17 June 2008 at 4:16pm

*Avantika_4eva*

Groupbie

*Avantika_4eva*

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
nice part. i like it i wonder what kind of past does kripa have. A rapists child, wow harsh. anyway next part want coming quick girl dont keep me waiting..

Avantika

superstar15

superstar15

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Avantika_4eva*

nice part. i like it i wonder what kind of past does kripa have. A rapists child, wow harsh. anyway next part want coming quick girl dont keep me waiting..

Avantika

Dont worry i will post this weekend too okay

-ArohaAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
intresting..rapist child is harsh!! i already hate tanya...uurggg!!! shes a little meany head!! aww angad's so nice..broke up wid her...but does angad knoe medical?? he said he would treat her!!

nycdesiqt

IF-Dazzler

nycdesiqt

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
hi great concept!!
great first part!
tanya is sooo mean!! i don't like her much
poor kripa!!
and wait u said that angad is a model...he is a doc too??? cuz he said he'll treat her
neways awesome first partt!!

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:46am | IP Logged
NICE PART
continue soon

iqbals4ever

IF-Dazzler

iqbals4ever

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!! Clap