Fate or Fantasy AK Note Pg 9 - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Character Sketch

Angad Khanna- a Model. Very Rich. Playboy Cansanova. He is a very caring and sweet, sensitive man. he has a sister too. Very important part in Kripa's Life. 27 years old.

Tanya Kapoor- Angad's latest girlffriend. She is the daughter of Meera and Amar Kapoor. 22 years old.

Kripa Kapoor- Tanya's Step-sister. Very naughty. Quiet and very gulliable. Bubbly and loud only with really close friends. And very childish. Tanya is Kripa's mom's second daughter. Tanya picks on her step-sis even though Kripa is older. She has a past that is making her sick and giving her nightmares. 25 years old.

Okay this is the character sketch i will post the first part this weekend because im busy this week and i am off mon, tues, wed of next week too, so plz comment and tell me if i should move foward and give me title suggestions, if u have one plz plz pm me .

Thanx Rhea ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by superstar15 - 15 years ago
nice sketch
wonder what's the realtionship between AK
continue soon
great charachter sketch
kripas charachter sounds intresting
๐Ÿ‘
hey great character sketch..
can't wait to read more..
continue soon.. ๐Ÿ‘
great character sketch
waitin for u to post the first part
nice character sketch cont soon plz!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

I am posting early๐Ÿ˜ƒ :

Part One- The Truth

We see Angad and his latest girlfriend Tanya coming to a party. Tanya is wearing a white strapless dress. A lady comes to them it is Tanya and Kripa's mom Meera. "Tanya Dear where is Kripa?" "Oh mom she said she is coming with Kanan." "Okay Honey." Then comes Tanya dad Amar. "Tanya Honey who is this?" "Dad this is my boyfriend Angad." "Hi Sir!" "Please to meet you Mr. Angad" Amar and Meera leave them alone.

Then walks in Kanan and Kripa. Kanan is wearing a blue dress. Kripa is wearing a black strapless dress with a bare back and black earring and bracelet with a touch of silver. She sees everyone looking at her, Angad is gawking at her as if she is the most beautiful women in the world, she sees this and blushes. As they walk in more everyone gets back to what they are doing and the party goes on.

Kripa goes to her parents. She puts her hands over Amar's eyes and says "Guess Who?" "My beautiful daughter Kripa." "Oh Papa, how do you guess it is me all the time?" "I just do now go and enjoy with your friends" "Okay hi Mama!" "Hi honey" Meera just watches her meet with her friends. "Amar she had a very bad past and I am glad she is adjusting." "Did the nightmares stop Meera?" "No!" "Hope she comes out this mess soon." "Me too!"

Kripa and Kanan are talking outside the party. Just then Tanya comes and says "So Kripa Di had fun talking with MY dad." "He is Kripa's Dad to" Kanan retaliates. "Shut-up Kanan nobody is talking to you." "Tanya he is my dad too" Kripa says softly. "No Di your dad is the one who raped your mom, YOU ARE A RAPIST CHILD." "NO I AM NOT!" she runs off with tears in her eyes. Angad was a quiet spectator from the door.

"Tanya your not supposed to remind her of that, she is not over her past yet it still haunts her, the doctor said if you keep on reminding her it would danger her life." "So I would be happy, Di is a rapist child she doesn't deserve to live." Angad got angry and thought what kind of a girlfriend he had.

Kanan found Kripa still crying. Kripa hugs Kanan and faints. "Kripa, Kripa Oh my god." Angad came and asked "Hey Kanan what is wrong?" "Bro we need to take Kripa to the doctor." "Take her to her our house and I will treat her and get me her medical records." "Okay Bro." Angad goes and tells Tanya he is breaking up with her because of they way she treats her sister and he leaves with Kanan and Kripa taking her to his house.

Edited by superstar15 - 15 years ago
nice part. i like it i wonder what kind of past does kripa have. A rapists child, wow harsh. anyway next part want coming quick girl dont keep me waiting..

Avantika

Originally posted by *Avantika_4eva*

nice part. i like it i wonder what kind of past does kripa have. A rapists child, wow harsh. anyway next part want coming quick girl dont keep me waiting..

Avantika

Dont worry i will post this weekend too okay

intresting..rapist child is harsh!! i already hate tanya...uurggg!!! shes a little meany head!! aww angad's so nice..broke up wid her...but does angad knoe medical?? he said he would treat her!!