Frequent Posters

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi great concept!!
great first part!
tanya is sooo mean!! i don't like her much
poor kripa!!
and wait u said that angad is a model...he is a doc too??? cuz he said he'll treat her
neways awesome first partt!!
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘
rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the comments everyone before i do part 2 can u please give me a suggestion for a title for this ff i dont have one yet
cutie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just read the story
it very good
poor kripa i feel bad for her ๐Ÿ˜ญ
cont soon
wow cool ff! luved da part! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ umm.. cant wait til u cont! ๐Ÿ‘
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tanya is really mean and she deserved to be dumped
she really hurted kripa very badly
rheuji17 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: aRohAAnGeL

intresting..rapist child is harsh!! i already hate tanya...uurggg!!! shes a little meany head!! aww angad's so nice..broke up wid her...but does angad knoe medical?? he said he would treat her!!

read the next part to find out and yeah tanya is pretty mean she will create havoc in ak's life later on until she learns to respect kripa

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

hi great concept!!
great first part!
tanya is sooo mean!! i don't like her much
poor kripa!!
and wait u said that angad is a model...he is a doc too??? cuz he said he'll treat her
neways awesome first partt!!

yep i knew lots of ppl were going to hate tanya in the first place and angad a doc read the next part

thanx but i wante a better comment next time๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: iqbals4ever

awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

yep i am contining today thanx๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: cutie13

i just read the story
it very good
poor kripa i feel bad for her ๐Ÿ˜ญ
cont soon

yep this stroy is about the changes in kripa's and angad's life but mostly based on kripa's past wat is he afraid of?๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: freaky_angel

wow cool ff! luved da part! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ umm.. cant wait til u cont! ๐Ÿ‘

thanx im continuing today๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanx

Originally posted by: deeya123

tanya is really mean and she deserved to be dumped
she really hurted kripa very badly

yep she derserved to be dumped but she is going to be a problem in the future read the next part to see

thanks for all the comments everyone i will post today sometime okay thank you very much and plz give me a suggestion for a name for this ff

Love Ya All

Rhea๐Ÿ˜›

rheuji17 thumbnail

Part Two- A Big Ball of Death

At Angad and Kanan's house Kripa is lying on Angad's bed. Angad and Kanan are talking. "So what is wrong with her Bro?" "Kanan she is falling into depression." "What!" "Yeah the way Tanya talks to her is not helping the situation, it is making it worse for her." "Well she can't leave that house until she is married." "So get her married." "The only way i get her married is if I get her a groom that will take of her." "I have an idea!" "Yeah Bro!" "I will marry her." "So Angad Playboy Khanna will marry Kripa Goodie Kapoor." "Yes Kanan!" says angry Angad. "Sorry Bro just joking." Kanan chuckles.

Kripa wakes up. Angad leaves to give privacy. "Kripa?" "Yeah Kanan!" "You are going to be my future bhabhi." "Huh?" says Kripa confused. "Your marrying my brother stupid." "Really?" "Yeah!" Kripa blushes. Angad comes back in and Kanan leaves. "Which doctor checked me?" "I did." "But your a model." "Yeah but i have a medical degree." "Oh okay!" "Are you ok with this wedding Krips?" "Yeah!" "Don't worry I talked with your parents and they consented." "Okay!"

2 weeks later........

We see Angad putting sindoor in Kripa's maang. Then he puts the mangalsutra on her. They take their parents blessings.

Suhaag Raat- Be Surprised

Kripa is sitting on the bed with the veil on her head. Angad comes in an lifts her veil and sees she is blushing red. "Are you okay with this Krips?" She nodds and blushes. Angad lays her down and comes on top of her. Kripa closes her eyes. The scene blurs.

The next morning is making breakfast for her and Angad. Angad comes and wraps his arms around her waist she says, "Good Morning!" "Good morning Sweety!" and he kisses her on the cheek. She turns around and puts her hands on her hips and says, "Go eat Angad!" "Okay I am going" he chuckles. "Angu baby where are you going?" "Just to sign the contract with guess." "Okay come soon."

The door bell rings and Kripa opens the door. She finds Tanya there. "Hi Tanu!" "Hey Di!" she smirks. "Di why di you do this to me?" with fake tears. "What?" "You stole my boyfriend Angad and made him my Jiju, how could you?" "I didn't do anything." "Exactly!" Angad comes inside the house. "Kripa go inside in the room and pack for our honeymoon." "Yay thank you Angad." She hugs him and goes to pack.

"Tanu why did you say that to her?" "Cause she stole you from me and I can't tolerate that." "Well there is an easy solution to that." "Yeah!" Tanya hopes it goes her way. "You leave my house." "Fine if you want I will leave for now, but I will be back, mark my words." Tanya leaves. "I have to do something about her." Angad leaves to go up in his room.

Love Ya All Rhea๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by superstar15 - 15 years ago
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice!!!
angad married her!!woohooo!!
loved how angad said to tanya leave the house!! hehe she deserved that!
and yay!! kripa is happy now!!
rheuji17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

nice!!!
angad married her!!woohooo!!
loved how angad said to tanya leave the house!! hehe she deserved that!
and yay!! kripa is happy now!!

i no hey and i always lok foward to ur comment and im waiting for u to update ur ff ok