Thiruvizhaiyadal Update May 12-16

Posted: 15 years ago

Looks like its been approved by everyone that i shall post the updates. Meli kanni can you post schudle for updating

KS:Monday and Thursday
Supras: Tuesday-Wednesdaay
Pending on update: Friday
Exciting Episode today folks.

Edting Detail update😃
Edited by Kutty Simba - 15 years ago

Thiruvizhaiyadal Monday Update

Episode 010

Nagusan is all dressed up like a handsome warrior (trust me folks Prvithraj looks much better😉). Is all set to leave to anthupuram. In order to get there he needs to be carried over there so he order some sages and guru to come. Nagusan comes face to with them and say welcome. The sages and guru's says that because of his orders they come. Nagusan gives a smirk and shouts say "Now do me a job and carry me in this vehicle to anthupuram. Sages are all shocked to what they say and are sad. Nagusan gets inside and carried. The Guru's and sages carry him with sad faces😭 and shocking difficulty carrying him(Watch and see Nagusan you will sure be punished for this). Meanwhile the God's of Wind, Fire and Air come to see the shocked😲 at site and star at each looking at the disbelieves of the event. Nagusan while on the journey looks at the had of sages and comments how hard they are working in sarcastic why and that they deserve it. That sage is all in tears😭 hearing all this and bearing the words coming out Nagusan mouth

Indirani is all dressed up like a queen and is walking. While walking she ends looking at Goddess or Earth (Boomathavi). Indirani asks how he looks if she beautiful etc (folks look at Yuvnarni she looks really gorgeous she looked really appealing😳). Goddess of Earth talks to her about a women like would be lucky to have husband like Indiran (Privthraj). Goddess of wealth says all will happen good and nothing will happen Indirani all prepared………Meanwhile on the journey the Sages all carry to Nagusan to spot that they couldn't handle him and just dropped on the ground. Nagusan gets out with anger and starts screaming for what he did. The head of the sages that you don't deserve such respect as I am supposed to being that.

Nagusan talking like warrior but Sage had enough and said that your plan will never prevail and I was send her to not meet Indirani. Nagusan is all shocked and Sage says for what you have did and going to do punishment will given👏. The Sages eyes turns into jets out fire😲 and that covers up Nagusan which then transforms Nagusan into snake👏. Sages smiles at the site and watches Nagusan slitter away in this new from the snake.

Indirani is waiting outside the balcony from some replay. Finally the guru of Indiran comes. He comes and tells that all has been done well. Nagusan won't come anymore and that you are going to be not alone anymore. Him being like father too him and and she being a daughter to her she will do something. Which is reunites her and Indiran and gives is blessing the air and disappears. Indirani hearing all this is in tears and whips them and is happy to hear all this😛……………….Freeeze

This is 1 Thiruvizhaiyadal of Shivan folks more to come. One with him alone alone and Parvthi are self.

Thanks Bro for the updates 👏 👏 I am happy things settled down fine for Indrani 😳
Thanks payya for the updates 😳 Woh so fast episode 10 huh? Only yesterday i started watching, the episode on the mango 😉

Originally posted by netra_rama

Thanks payya for the updates 😳 Woh so fast episode 10 huh? Only yesterday i started watching, the episode on the mango 😉

ipo than mango episode paakuringalamurugan kochukitu palani malai poi manoramma paati 2 3 kathai kooda solli mudichachu ipo😆

Recap of y'day's episode starting with Indrani praying Guru baghavan. They both go to some forest along with others(Agni,vayu etc.) and Guru calls out for Indran.
Out comes Indran(Prithvi) with his dark skin and sad face. Indrani is all in tears. Indran prays to Guru and asks for his forgiveness. Guru forgives Indran and blesses him. All the jewellery and shine is back on Indran now 😊. But that Brahmahatti dosham is not gone yet. Guru asks Indran to go on a theerthayattirai. Indran agrees.

All of them go to the forest called Kadhambavanam where a svayambu lingam is there. They all pray to him. There comes Brahmahatti and she tells that she had been following Indran all the way. She says that Indran has'nt thought about God since the day she had caught him.She is going to leave him since he had come to Shiva's place. Guru blesses Brahmahatti and she takes a leave and disappears. All of them are praying to Lord Shiva.

Avvai and Parvathi talking to Muruga- They are telling that kadhambavanam finally became Thenmadurai. Parvathi tells Muruga that his formation itself is a tiruvilayadal. A new story starts..

Some asuras are beating up Devas and those asuras belong to Soorapadhman.Asuras pulling all the devas and taking to Soorapadhman. Guru bhagawan is watching all these and prays Lord Shiva to give his arul.
Thodarum...

Sorry guys- donno how it is. this is my 1st lengthy update.
thanks supras.nice to know these stories..this is a refreshing change to crappy serials.
thanks for the update Supras👏👏👏

honestly to tell the truth this and Arasi is only serial that i bet everyone enjoyes watching they. In this serial the effects and graphics are god like Vishnu sleeping on the Serpent and Bharma on Flower👏👏

Omg today episode the ending was nice of Indiran and Indriani loved how they looked when they got togher .Hmmmm who is going to be hero of this new plot lets just wait and see😉
Originally posted by priyav

thanks supras.nice to know these stories..this is a refreshing change to crappy serials.

Omg Arasi is not crappy serial come one Priy. well to tell the truth ya this good😃 serial to watch in exchange for our Oppari serail that just drag after drag like Kolangal and Anandham😡