Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Stories from the past

~Anji~ Goldie
~Anji~
~Anji~

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Hey guys...

I thought that since yesterday was Mother's day...we could discuss something that has to do with mothers.

I ususally ask my mom questions about when i was born...things like how big i was and the silly things i did...

Do u have those conversations with ur mom or dad?

Were you really  mischievous or quiet?

Did u have a weird baby language that no one except ur parents understood?

Anything else u would like to add?

Have fun,

L&F Dev. Team

gungun Senior Member
gungun
gungun

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Ok Im a cizzerian baby and the day before i was born when my mom was having pain she was taken to hospital and that night my pa was awaken coz he was waiting for his first baby had't slept, my mum hadn't slept too coz she was havin pain so next day my grandmom came to hospital and asked my pa to go home coz rest of family members were at hospital and he needed rest and doctor had said that its going to take long it was 10;00 in morning and he said it may take evening or more so my pa went home and looked the door and went to sleep  and then i was born at 12: 15 noon so my grandma send somebody to call pa from home coz we didn't have telephone at home at that time. So that our neighbour came and rang the bell but noooooo answer she was constantly ringing the vell and my pa was fast asleep than they asked a girl ( 9-10yrs old at that time she is married now and is a mother of very cute little boy) she was asked to jump the houses . she reached our terrace came down stair opened the door and when aunty came in my pa mum's bedroomand called him it was then he woke up and Pa was damn shocked see aunty in house as he had locked the door and tha first line he uttered Shocked " aunty how com ur here?" when my mum and grandmum told me the story I just went on laughing for more than 2 hours LOL LOL seriously

Edited by gungun - 12 May 2008 at 6:39pm
the_charm IF-Dazzler
the_charm
the_charm

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Yeah I always keep asking my parents about my childhood :p. And I can't believe that I actually used to talk to everyone I met. LOL I can in no way do that now, I am too shy. My mother says whenever I went for Polio I used to thank that man/lady who gave me those drops! LOL
I know like loads of story! And one thing for sure that I was not as introverted, shy and reserved as I am now!
xox.iloveyou IF-Rockerz
xox.iloveyou
xox.iloveyou

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Do u have those conversations with ur mom or dad?

defently. i ALWAYS ask my mom those type of questions. like how'd i act? what'd i do? LOL

Were you really  mischievous or quiet?

Hmm.. i was kinda bothh. i mean i used BIG worddss. and when my mom tells me i be like WOW! i said that?, LOL loll

Did u have a weird baby language that no one except ur parents understood?

loll no i didnt. but i know that everyone loved my laughh and they always wanted to hear itt LOL 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top