India-Forums

***Update May 12***

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Sorry for the delay i was sick.

Suajta slaps Sam. She asks for the money he says I odnt no she slsps him again and asks him again. She says the money you stole from this closet. Sam says momi really don't know, she slaps him again. You are lying why did you do this I am ashamed of myself. Sam burst saying YES I have stole the money it was me. Suajta goes crazy and begins to slap him again and again calling him a thief. Masi comes and stops her, Sujata says ask him we loved him so much then why did he steal in his own home is this what we get after giving him so much love. Sam says what love are you talking about mom, the love you arte talking about suffocates me I hate it. I feel like a servant always telling me what to do this is not love its slavery. You say why did I steal its b/c you forced me to by taking away my pocket money you wanted to hear the truth right then this is it1 Yes I stole your son mom your son(he leaves). Suajta breaks down begins to cry masi trys to consol her, he is just a child he will understand.

Sams room: Sam is laying down thinking of what he did he takes the picture frame of his family pic and throws it.

Masy says what will happen when Viresh finds out, just tell him the truth. Suajta says first I have to tlka to sam.

Suajta goes in his room, look son everyone makes mistakes but you can fix them to just give me back the money I have to give them to Faiba. Sam says I don't have it. Suajta syas fine then get it from the person who has it, sam says I cant. Suajta says Sam I really need that money, he says I don't know but you can arange it. Sam says you know that if papa finds out what he will do it if you tell him I will leave th hosue. Verish walks in and yells, Sujata! I have been calling you for so long why arent you picking up every time I don't want to yell you force me to. Faiba comes and says give me the money veru left for me. Verish says where is the money. Sujata syas I don't have the money. Verish says where is the money? Suajta says Samer has taken the money. Verish says I told you to give it to faiba not sam. Suajta says I did not giv eit to him. Verish looks at sam, he says did you take the money without asking, did you steal tell me! Sam says im sorry dad. Verish yells shut up! There is no room for theifs in my house. Verish drags sam down stairs. And kicks him out. (THIS WAS ALL SUJATA'S DREAM)

Verish comes in, he says Suajta says why arent you picking up what happened and why are you in sam's room. Where is money go get it. Verish gets a call from Faiba, he says it was Faiba's phone her flight got cancled why did you not tell me. Anywayz give her the money tommorw. He says ok van you get me something to eat.

Sam is sick, Suajta is sitting next to him. She says im sorry mom please don't tell papa il get back the money soon. Suajta says don't worry just rest. Masi comes in, Suajta says I think it is my fault that sam had to steal today. I said so much to him maybe that is why he has a fever. Masi says no its his fault and hes getting punished for it. You are a good mother.Masi says don't tell Verish yet first let sam get better don't worry. Suajta says in a few days faiba will come and I cant tell anyone. Masi says go ask Roshni for money. Suajta says I can get it but how will I get it back. Masi says worry about that later.

Roshni is telling his boss that your cabin is so bad. He says 3 designers have already left before you that is why I thought of traping you. Roshni says once your office is done I wont ever see you again. He says don't say that auntyji after this you have to decorate my home to. Roshni says never! He says this ios why you should read a contract carefully it states that in 2 months you have to decorate this office and my home. Roshni says oh no im dead dead dead. He says so tell me when are you coming to my bedroom, roshni steps on his foot. Suajta is trying to call Roshni but it isn't getting thoruhg. Suajta is worried thinking what will she do.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krass364indiaishidimpshamabhagavathichinnasriditaval0822sumu87kajal03priyavuknaik99

flowertot Goldie
flowertot
flowertot

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Thanx 4 d update ! i hope u get well soon.
susmithamanav Senior Member
susmithamanav
susmithamanav

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:12am | IP Logged
thanx for the great update. hope u get well soon.
Ishanvii IF-Dazzler
Ishanvii
Ishanvii

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Hope u r feeling better ana..Thanku so much for the update..
Malajiji IF-Dazzler
Malajiji
Malajiji

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the upate.

Hope you are better now.
take care of your self.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top