Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

MS FF - Yeh Ishq Hai [Part 25 PG.14] - Page 12

taran13 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: stars_shine*

gr8 update
who is this man luving mahi??? 😡 is he gonna come between shahi??
continue soon!!

Thanks for the comment. All I have to say is that you will have continue reading once I update...which will be soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taran13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sl032597

you finally continued..exciting update...cant wait to read about the mystery man, maybe mahi's childhood friend or someone. please continue..hope the next part comes sooner

Thank you. And good guess about the mystery man. I will update as soon as I can.

taran13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: giggling gurl

arre...who is this mr.unknown??? and wat is he gna do betwn shahi??? i hope its not the new angad...

I can't say anything about the mystery man...you will just have to continue reading when I update. But thanks for the comment!

taran13 thumbnail
Part 24:

At The Airport

Mahi, Shabd, Angad and Kripa are at the airport waiting to board their flight for Bhatinda after getting through the security check. Since they arrived at the airport early, they had some time on their hands; so the couples went to the shops that were located in the airport.

Shabd:Mahi, please jaldi karo na. Mujhe bhook lagi hai. Kyon nahin hum kuch meetha khalein?

Mahi:Theek hai, kya khana hai?

Shabd:Chalo, wahan ek ice cream shop hai. Kyon nahin hum ice cream khalein?

Mahi:Ice cream? Aur woh bhi subah?

Shabd:Subah? Abhi 12 bajne wale hain. Aur abhi flight ka time nahin hua. Please Mahi.

Mahi:Shabd, tum bhi na. Bache tara act karte ho.

Shabd:To, tumhe ek practise deraha hoon. Jab humare bache honge to aise hi act karenge, akhir baap par jayenge.

Mahi:Theek hai, chalo. Ice cream khate hain.

Mahi and Shabd walk hand in hand to the ice cream vendor and both get chocolate ice cream. Mahi was eating her ice cream when some it got on her nose. Shabd noticed and smiled. Shabd bent down so it looked like he was going to kiss her. Mahi's eyes widened.

Mahi:Shabd, yeh tum kya kar rahe ho?

Shabd continued to come closer.

Mahi:Shabd.....

Mahi just closed her eyes waiting to plant his lips on hers but instead he kissed the tip of her nose, taking all the ice cream off it. Mahi blushed red.

Shabd:Tumhari cute si naak par ice cream lagi thi. Aur tumhe laga main tumhe kiss karne wala tha. Par bura idea nahin hai.

Shabd started to bend down again but Mahi hit him on the arm.

Mahi:Shabd!

Shabd:Kya Mahi. Main apni hone wali wifey ke saath yeh bhi nahin kar sakta? Koi baat nahin. Shaadi ke baad main sab kar loonga.

Mahi:Shabd, tum bhi na. Apni ice cream khatam karo.

She is slightly pink in the cheeks from Shabd's statement.

Shabd:Your wish is my command my princess.

Mahi laughs and looks at Shabd affectionately. He looks like a little kid when he eats his ice cream, Mahi finds it very cute. Mahi continues to look at Shabd but Shabd then notices.

Shabd:Kya dekh rahi ho?

Mahi:Tumhe, tum itne cute lag rahe ho.

Shabd:Woh to main hoon.

Announcer:The flight for Bhatinda will be leaving shortly. People who are leaving for Bhatinda, may you please board the plane.

Mahi:Shabd, chaliye! Flight ka waqt ho gaya hai!

Shabd:Theek hai, chalo.

Together, Mahi and Shabd walk hand in hand with their luggage to the boarding area. Over there, they found Angad and Kripa already boarding the plane.

Just then Mahi hears someone hum a song that sounds familiar to her. (It's Kahin to hogi ho from Jaane tu.)Not paying attention to where she's heading, she trips over her luggage falling down.

Shabd:Mahi, tum theek to ho na.

Shabd lends his hand for Mahi to take so she can get up.

Mahi:Haan, main theek hoon, Mahi takes Shabd's hand and gets up. Par maine kuch suna tha. Bahut familiar sa tha. Jaise kisi ne pehle mere liye gaya tha.

Shabd:Kya! Kya tumhara ashiq to nahin hai.

Mahi:Shabd! Tum yeh kaisi bate kar rahe ho! Of course not. Ab chalo.

Shabd:To, kya tum khush ho? Kuch hi ghanto mein hum tumhari paarivaar ke saath honge aur phir humari shaadi ki tayyarian!

Mahi:Haan, main bahut khush hoon. Kitni der baad main mummyji, daddyji aur Prince se milne vali hoon. Aur theek do hafte baad, main Mrs. Mahi Shabd Sareen ban jaongi.

Shabd:I like tha. Mrs. Mahi Shabd Sareen.

Mahi smiled at Shabd and Shabd gripped her hand tighter. And together, they walked through the gates and onto the plane to Bhatinda.

However, when Mahi said her name, the man heard her voice. When he did, he immediately turned around.

Man:Mahi: Mahi aur Mumbai mein? Woh yahan kaisi ho sakti hai? Mahi to Bhatinda mein hai. Yeh mera vehm hoga, Main Mahi ke itna kareeb hoon bas uski awaaz hi sun rahi hai.

The man goes to the receptionist to find out when the next plane to Bhatinda is. He was anxious to meet Mahi, right when he would meet her, he would express his love for her and aske her to marry him He had the engagment ring with him already.

Man:Excuse me.

Receptionist:Yes sir.

Man:Bhatinda ki flight kab hai?

Receptionist:I'm sorry sir. Bhatinda ki flight bas abhi abhi nikli hai.

Man:Kya! Theek hai, agli flight kab hai.

Receptionist:Jald se jald, 1 1/2 to 2 weeks sir. Apki ticket book kar doon?

Man:Isn't there any earlier flight?

Receptionist:I'm sorry sir.

Man:Theek hai, Please make my ticket for the next flight going to Bhatinda.

Receptionist:Sure sir. Yeh li jiye. Hands him the plane ticket.

Man:Thank you. He walks away from the desk and goes to find a taxi so he could go to a hotel.

Man:Sorry Mahi, tumhe thoda intezaar karna hoga. Par koi baat nahin. Tum inti jaldi shaadi karni wali nahin ho. Par phir bhi, main tumhare paas bahut jaldi a raha hoon.

The man takes out the engagment and smiles when he imagines that ring on Mahi's finger. He then starts to hum the song Kahin to hogi ho from Jaane tu and gets into a taxi and off to a hotel.

Hope you liked it, ENJOY! Please comment.
Edited by taran13 - 15 years ago
giggling gurl thumbnail
made the identity a suspense again huh???? oh my god... who could it be... plz plz update soon
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update plzz update soon...
stars_shine* thumbnail
gr8 update
who is the man??
continue soon!
Sohniye212 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awwwww so cute!
plsssss continue soon!
sl032597 thumbnail
hey sorry for the late reply ...but i was pleasantly  shocked with this update.the story has a come a long way and is taking a very interesting turn. I wonder if the new character is Angad?? I cant wait to read more..please continue soon
Pooja922 thumbnail

amazinggg fanfic...just finished catchingg up entirely!! keep up the great worrrk

pooja =]