India-Forums

Remix
Remix

written update 1st May UK complete

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

jumbo says that he wants to know abt this record company and want pri to cum to cum to the officer and mp says its all a lie and tell pri that she is brain dead  jumbo says that he knows tha t everyone has a answer and jus then yuvi mum cumsd and tells jumbo that yuvi and  the rest have gone to do wrk for the elcetion campiaghn and jumbo say that we can discuss this in the office and then they go and pri says that thnx god yuvi mum helped and mp tells er to shut up

massi take virnda to waer her mujm and virnda asks is everything alrite and asks abt sheetal and her mum says that everything is f9 and her mother ays that everything is f9 i need to tell u that utr dad jjhas a new job and we will be moving soon and sheetal will be attending a school whic means u have tohve to leave maurya and massi tells her that u have setled in perfectly and have friends here have an identity and virnmda says that sheetal needs me and i will see u in the holidays and see man aswell and massi hugs virda and says u making a tough decison

in trhe office yuivs mum and jumbo are talking and she says that they not breaking rules it was ma fualt as i tok time dnt ounish them and jumbo says i will think abt it  and they talk  and she says i have arequst plzz dunt tell ma husband that the  permission was given in late otherrwise he get angry   and jumbo says no probelm

sonia and mr ahguja in he car and sonia skids the car an mr ahuja says to her wats wrong with your driving  who gave u the licence and sonia says  to talk to me nicely  and mr ahuja is this waste of time an then sonia say that y u in ma car then go to wrk  and mr ahuja is abt to get put of her car then sonia say that rehja  wehave sat togetha so we will go skool togetha  and mr ahuja says f9 but i dunt want to go hospital  put ur seat bealt on and they drive off

everyone is talking abt pri and that she is a nut cast and that they had a simple plan and had to spill the beans and pri se this and gets upset and then  aeems cums and asks pri wats wrong and pri goes fromt here

pri is crying and aseem gives her tissue  and asks her wats the problem and she says u were rite  and he says wat and she say hat they are stupid ppl here i shouldnt stay here and aseem says u r leaving and  pri nods and aseem asks her r u sure  and pri says i have decided im not goin to change ma mind  and criess

the band is bac at school and ranmveer says that the music compnay r happy  and the sonia and mr ahuja cums and  soia cums to ashi and  says that i was worried abt and u and tia hugs her dad  and then yuvi mum cums and tell them that they went to yuvis dad election campaign  and sonia says that u cud foned at least and  mrahuja says that i had to cancel ma important wrk and tia says sorry and mr ahuja says i dunt like u bein involeed in this campign  and ashi says that ahuja togetha will b a scandal  andtia doesnt understand and then mr ahuujamtell tia that sonia and her uncle punnet are dating and tia says no way  and then jumbo cum and says that oh u bac go to ur rooms  and then goes and mr ahuja says to sonia lrets go and sonia says to him that as she is here she wannt to spend time  with her daugheter theres the gates and grab a taxi  and mr ahuja says i get 1  and then mp cums and says im in big mess  and its abt varun and  then go

leo grabs at apple on the stall and a lady there says to him that look a well dressed boy is begging and  then leo says that he is hungry and he grabs the bag and runs

varuntells ranveer wat happend and ranveer sya that no ashi isnt like that  and then varun says that mp  has done it and jus then ashi cums and says that she wants to talk to varuin and ranveer leaves from the room and ashi says to him that they need to talk but varun says that between them thers nuttin now  nad ashi says i want to clear this misunderstanding and varun says that u dunt like me  u like sum1 else  saw u at the restuarant and  ashi sasy that she is sorri and that  those email mp wrote  ma mum pushed her  and we agreed  and then realsie that it was wrong  and then we didnt have the guts to tell u  and sahe says that say anyhting  dunt say anyhting to mp isnt her fault  and varuns says f9mand ashi says thn friend  cum on and they shake hands and varuns says friends and they hug

tia is tellin the gals abt the lights cameras and everything rocked and says i cnt wait to tell pri and m,eher says that she a snitch  and u wont forgive her  and then  sonia cums and say that did i disturb u and meher leaves   and then soia says that sweetheart icame to say sorri and tia say y u saying sorri and  sonia say abt me and ur unle  and tia says  no and says says i know u dunt lkie this and ia says no u gettin me wrng im happy  and sonia says realli thanxgod and hug then the fone cums  and its sonis and says wats wrong  this time kuki and kuki says  leo is absent and sonia says calm down im cuming

the man follows leo and  leo says that e is hungey dunt take to the ploce and the man forgives him  and tells him that staling int gd and  leo says sorri and goes

tia is writing and pri cums in the room  and pri ass her wt she is doin and tia says that she is writin lyrics  and pri says i thought u stopped and tia say yah t i changed ma mid  and she shows it to pri and pri says it seems catchy   and pri aplogises and says i dint snitch  and tia say tll me from scratch 

sonia is tellin kuki to calm down as it may be leo pranking and kuki says  no he doesnt do that  and soni says u gettin hyper need to tae deep breath  andkuki starts to cry  and sonia asks kuki y she is cryin  and kuki says u hidng sumthing  and soia say me and kuki says that   u know  and sonia say that u not giving him money to get toys and kuki says i always give him money  and she tell sonia abt mikey  and sonia asks wats the connection and kuki sasys that may be mikey is afta leo shall we tell ashiand sonia say no u want her to runaway as well  dunt cry  and hug

ayehsa cums to gloria and ask to wich her lesson with raghav and  gloria says ok

mp goes up virnda and tells her to own up as previosuly in calls the leeter that mp wrote went on the gossip colun nd virnda says  leave me as mp is holding virnda necks   and then ashi cums and stops then and says pysco  wat u doin and mp says aprt from us three no1 knew abt varun thing  and then virnda goes from there  and mp says see she left

sonia gives kuki drink to drink so she can feel better  and kuki cries an sonia say by drinking this u feel better  and that leo wll be found  i have contacted the police the will find him  and sonia gets a fone call from the police  to identify  a body and hearing this sonia is shocked sonis hearing this leaves and tell kuki that police have told me cum  to do something and tell kuki to staya ere in case leo cums an that somebody needto be ho,e 4 hom  dunt worri i be wid puneet  and kuki says to fone me gd luck

virinda is sitting down an massi cum and and ask her wats wrong and virnda says nttin and massi says that tell ur mom not to book those tickets  and vinda asks her y  and massi says that she just wantu to be taken away that all and virnmda says that mom sed and leaves from there

meher and mp fone mr churasyi and asks is it him and he say yeh  that me  and meher says that we miss u  and that we holding a function 4 u   and he says that he cnt make it and then meher says that that we all hav soo muih respect for u  and then he agrees to cum  and shuts he fone and both mp and meher say yesss

nakul and aman are talking and nakul says that i shoul be their manger and make the band go to the top etc and aman tel him that iom the manager for the band  and nkaul says to think abt it

all the gals in the calss aabt wat the have done and then one of them say dunt be over confindent he might not cum  and meher say u neva know  and then tia says to them that she has important neews to tell and that she opening a dance grauop and to be pat of it u have to asks pri and the judge will be sonia ray  and meher says afta wat he done   and tia says talk to pri abt it  the grop dance bye

sonia and puneet are in the police station and sonia say if i leo i cnt ths and puneet tlls her to calm i know its difficult im wid u and stay wid u  duntthink so much   sonia say i want to do this alone  and puneet say ok  calm down 

ashi makes both mp and virnda sit  and ask mp that we need to gets this all clear  and she makes mp sit wid virnda  and  ashio says who sed abt fake emial and both sed they dit say anyhting  and ashi says correct nd tell mp u realli this virnda will do this and mp sasy no  and then mp says sorri 4 everything  and  they hug and ashi says 2physco and a devil

punet ask sonia wat happene and sonia says thats not leo thnx god  and puneet says look at u shaking  and sonia says that was a innocnet child aswell it cud of bin leo  and puneet says to calm down  we look 4 him  let go

churaysi goes to gloria and says that u r holding a fuction 4 me  and gloria  aks him wat function and he says to her i got a fne call  and glora says i go and check  and a boy bumps  to him and gibe the attendace sheet to gloria and goes  and the he wipes his teras  and gloria asks him  are u ok and he  the uniforms has brought me old memories  and glrtia says i be bac  and ask abt this function

tia is on the fone to balli uncle  and says that she will inform the band   and she gets shocked  and says this cnt be and ranveer ask wat happened

Edited by angelic shaz - 13 May 2008 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

p_roxuvcraziestfan

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
its sucha treat to read all thi coz i have never seen all this even wen remix was here in india so thanku a lottttttttttt Embarrassed
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged
shazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thankooooooooooooo the epi rockss now leo would disappearrrrrrrrr and ashi wld meet him only on her birth day sonya's birth day gift to ashiiiiiiii

yeah shazuuuuuuuuuu its such a treat to read all of this coz even i haven't sene all thissss thankoooooo so soooooooo much u r the beshttttttttttt

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top