India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

OMG OMG OMG PREEEMMM (Page 3)

pm rocks IF-Rockerz
pm rocks
pm rocks

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
yea..same here...cant wait till tomorrow...damn its gonna be hella good..
and about sujal..first of all i dont know how is that.. Big smile and second i think prem's character is not gonna be like him..hope not..lol..i like him the way he is..not copy somebody else's character..

dollyandpinky Senior Member
dollyandpinky
dollyandpinky

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
HEY...GUYS DO CHECK OUT MY FF JUNOON
wahida-the best Groupbie
wahida-the best
wahida-the best

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Prem is good in his place.
but he can never be like sujal(rajeev)
rajeev had a unique and special style and no one can be like him!

Smile keep smiling always Smile
thesaint148 IF-Rockerz
thesaint148
thesaint148

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Indeed Dolly ... Prem is such a darling .... His passion and his junoon blows me away ... my heart beats a trillion times when i see that passion in his eyes, the way he looks at heer ... o my ... there i go again.

Okay, no offense to anyone, but i feel Prem is much better than what Sujal was ... I think Prem has a heart to love and a mind to think ... and for now, we have seen him very mature and understanding ... he doesnt let circumstances run hi,, like sujal used to do .. instead, he tries to take control of the situation, and thats what i love about Prem ...

I also dont think the character of Prem is anyway like sujal ... sujal had his own highs and lows, and Prem has his own ...

In a nutshell, according to me, there is no comparison.
dollyandpinky Senior Member
dollyandpinky
dollyandpinky

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thesaint148

Indeed Dolly ... Prem is such a darling .... His passion and his junoon blows me away ... my heart beats a trillion times when i see that passion in his eyes, the way he looks at heer ... o my ... there i go again. Okay, no offense to anyone, but i feel Prem is much better than what Sujal was ... I think Prem has a heart to love and a mind to think ... and for now, we have seen him very mature and understanding ... he doesnt let circumstances run hi,, like sujal used to do .. instead, he tries to take control of the situation, and thats what i love about Prem ...I also dont think the character of Prem is anyway like sujal ... sujal had his own highs and lows, and Prem has his own ... In a nutshell, according to me,<span> there is no comparison. </span>

I know but in a way or the other he slightly resembles to sujal not every aspect of him..... and that is what I want to say Embarrassed Embarrassed
cute_samrah Goldie
cute_samrah
cute_samrah

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged
prem is cute and nice but but he can't be like sujal(rajeev) bcoz rajeev act so smart, natural tht prem can't act like him.................
Cool_Dipti Goldie
Cool_Dipti
Cool_Dipti

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Prem is really sweet and cute..I like him a lot..but I somehow feel that he cannot be compared with Sujal..b'coz Sujal had a charm of his own...when it came to Sujal..even the person who hated him to death [Kashish] ..fell in love with him Embarrassed. ..but anyways..Prem is also a charmer..Tongue

Edited by Cool_Dipti - 21 May 2008 at 5:51am
reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:28am | IP Logged

prem rocks ClapClap

but guys there is only 1 sujal and ie rajeev khandelwal yaar Clap

no one can take his place Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index