Who is Abhimanyu Adhikari searching for??

Posted: 15 years ago

Guess who is my hottieee abhimanyu adhikari searching for??

Yahhhhhhhhhhhh its me😳😳😳..look at his face poor baby is sooo tensed...he just cant find me😭

plzzzzzzz someone tell him im here................is anyone listeningπŸ˜†

abhi psst! come closer let me tell u a secret this rashi is nakli rashi she will hypnotise u and turn u into shiv πŸ˜†

Originally posted by LadyZaib

abhi psst! come closer let me tell u a secret this rashi is nakli rashi she will hypnotise u and turn u into shiv πŸ˜†

then don't worry i will hypnotise him and turn him back into angad the sexy rockstar😳 for me of courseπŸ˜‰

Hai Ram he is talking to me on the phone hello! πŸ˜† Hai ram such a big phone! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by queenkumar

Hai Ram he is talking to me on the phone hello! πŸ˜† Hai ram such a big phone! πŸ˜†

you noticed phone well we or at least me wasn't noticing that i mean just look at him 😳 πŸ˜‰ and you start to day dream😍

Gulabo u wait, he does look lost na! πŸ˜† I think Rakhi was approaching with her danda! πŸ˜†
he is searching for a new show i guess
Originally posted by queenkumar

"Hello" is it me you looking for cause i wonder where u are......as for the phone man size surely does matterπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Iqbal's_Gulabo*

He is talking to you but searching for me Mishri!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gulaboooo man entry mari when picture is almost khatam.. what we gonna do with uπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Iqbal's_Gulabo*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Iffu leave me aloneπŸ˜† better late then neverπŸ˜†

oiii hoiiii! look who's hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜† welcome gualbooo