Kahe Naa Kahe

12th may updt: Kinju Neena confrontation

dgba Senior Member
dgba
dgba

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Here's what happened,

Kinjal's home:

Kinju comes home and Urmila ask her to bring her medicine….Kinju doesn't answer but starts crying…Urmila comes there and ask her what happened….Kinju asks why does all this happened to me…what did I ever do to deserve all this…I was carrying a child….who's not even mine….i didn't know who it's father is but today….I have found a truth that changed my world…everyone blamed me….even you didn't believe me mom…dad threw me out  of the house…but today I found out I was carrying the  child of non other than….she pauses and turn around and sees Urmila unconscious on the floor… she calls everyone in the house and try to wake Urmila….

Kanav's house:

Kanav's mom brings a scale and asks Neena to stand on it to check her weight…. Neena try to avoid it but Kanav's mom insist saying during this time women gain weight but you are losing weight….Neena finally steps on the scale and Kanav's mom says you have lost 2 kilos since the last time…..Neena's happy …..Kanav's mom says we are going to the doctor now….Neena says she has some important work and she'll go to the doctor tomorrow… and walks away…Kanav's mom decides to go to the doctor alone and talk….

At the hospital:

Kinju take urmila to the hospital and she was taken to the OT…..doctor tells Kinju that her mom is serious and they have to the surgery tomorrow….she also says she has called Neena and she will pay the money for the surgery by tomorrow….and ask her bring some medication….

Outside the hospital:

A woman covered in black…comes and take Kinju to a corner….it's sandhya….she tell Kinju that she's the only one who can save Pranith and ask her to go to the police station and tell them that Pranith is innocent and all of this is done by kanav…..Kinju refuses to do so….because it's not true….sandhya asks whoa re you trying to save…. The people who hide the truth from you….do you really think that Neena will love your child like a mother…the only reason she wants your child is to get 300 million worth of property ….according to by husband's will only the first grandchild of the family will get it….Kinju is shocked…sandhya says Neena loves her modeling career too much so she didn't want to be a mom…but she wanted the property as well so she adopted your child….support me and you'll have lot of benefits….I'll give you all the money you need but you have to help Pranith…..

At the hospital:

Kanav's mom says I understand what you are saying….but during this time a woman gains weight but Neena's loosing weight…..doctor says I did a proper check up on Neena and she's find if she have any complications I would tell you….and I have to tell you please don't pressurize her it would be bad for the mother and the baby…Kanav's mom is convinced she leaves….

Kinju is taking the medicine to her mom's room….the doctor who was talking to Kanav's mom call Neena and tell her I did what you ask me to do….but why are you acting like this when you can become a mother for real…Neena says she has her personal problems….and hangs up…the doctor leaves and Kinju was listening to their conversation from behind….and is in shock….

At a cliff: (scene of the day)

Neena comes and ask Kinjal why did you call me here…Kinju says you call me your best friend right…Neena says yes of course you are I don't want to loose you is….Kinju says so I was the one who wasn't able to understand your friendship….Neena says that's ok….if you weren't able to understand my friendship but please take care of your self…..and when you stay quiet I become very concerned I get scared that something is wrong with you…and Kanav's office when everyone blamed you for being a unwed mother I couldn't sleep all night….Kinju screams enough!!!  Stop trying to act because I know the truth that the child I'm carrying is your husbandsClap…….Neena is shocked….Kinju says the worst thing that could happened to a person happened to me…when my best friend found out that I'm carrying her husband's child she decided to hide it from me….no one ever wants to see their best friend become their worse enemy….but today that's what we have become ….because of this child a relationship between me and kanav has been created….now I understand why you didn't want me to have a abortion you wanted this child….why did you lie to me that you can't become a mother….why did you destroy everything Neena….I know why….because you wanted the 300 million property…..when kanav sir was blamed for killing  Astha you didn't' care for him you stared to stay with me and care for me…..because you needed the property…..

Neena says everything you said so far is true…..I didn't want this child because I loved it…..I want it because so I can have the property….and become it's owner….by becoming Kanav's wife I never gained his love or any happiness but through this child I can get control of kanav…..if you think you will not give me this child think again you have already singed the adoption papers in exchange for your mom's life….  I want this child and I'll do get it….remember you too once broke my friendship for money….there's only 3 people who know about this secret….you , me and prakash…prakash is in a coma….but if you tell kanav anything about this……nothing good will happened you…..it's really sad that I have to behave so bad with my best friend…..but now you take care sweet heartAngry….and she leave….Kinju is shocked….

Precap:  Sandhya calls Kinjal and says yes my child……i have your mom and she is safe with me….at least for now....Kinjal says don't do anything to my mom please let her go…..sandhya says I know Kinjal you love her a lot just like I love my son…..and I know I have to take care of your mom well...because she just had surgery and it's important to give her food and medication on time....

Short update by TwinkleClap: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=941276

Today's epi rating 7.5/10....the confrontation was a must watch scene.... the story track is moving fast....neena's acting was mind blowing....finally all the secrets are out and only kanav's kept in dark....hopefully he'll find out soon...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by dgba - 12 May 2008 at 2:57pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mrschittaDohasuvipritijoshichinnasrililmaddubijal81crazyballsp87wassup28amber20Pavitratwinecoolk-ekta fanneela226pop77

peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot Clap
Paagal_Priya Groupbie
Paagal_Priya
Paagal_Priya

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot yaar!! Big smile Clap
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
hopefully kanav will find out soon. i hope kinjal does what sandhya says and traps neena
twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:21am | IP Logged
kinjal better kill herself tehn giving teh child to nena ..ofcourse which she will never do ...
helping sandya to save her mom means going against kanav ..i just don't want to c anymore kajal hate sccenes
angels_eyes IF-Dazzler
angels_eyes
angels_eyes

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged
thank god she found out of it and confrontate neena
i hope kinjal will tell kanav soon
thanx 4 the update
cameroon16 IF-Dazzler
cameroon16
cameroon16

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot