India-Forums

Jai Maa Durga
Jai Maa Durga

10th May written update

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Sorry folks… couldn't do the update last week.

Recap: Last week they have shown Kalketu tricking Sumukhi to marry him but at the last moment she gets to know the truth... Mahishasur comes to know about the beautiful woman and decides to marry her… she is none other than Maa Durga… With the  motto to win her in the battle he sends his subjects but none can stand in front of Maa Durga… One by one she kills all the mighty soldiers in the field.

Brief Update:

1)      Maa Durga destroys two of Mahishasur's soldiers and the first troop of his army.

2)      Mahishasur is angry and determined to conquer Durga and marry her.

3)      He decides to go for the war himself.

4)      Lajwanti, his wife pleads with him to stop the war but he assures her that he'll winover Durga.

5)      Chikshur, the senapati along with Raktbeej and Mahishasur's son stops Mahishasur to go for the war when they are present.

6)      Mahishasur bids them as they take a huge army to conquer Maa Durga.

7)      Maa Durga destroys the army and kills them all.

Detailed Update:

The war continues and Mahishasur's army attacks Maa Durga but Maa Durga kills everyone except one who rushes back to Mahishasur to inform him about the happenings… Mahishasur's wife, Lajwanti sees the entire scene of the battle in her dream and gets up with a shock… she runs to inform Mahishasur about it but Mahishasur mocks her in front of her subjects… She further informs him that the two mighty subjects, Vashkal and Durmukh, whom you had sent have been killed and your entire force you had sent to conquer Durga has been destroyed except one… He asks her then why did she leave a single soldier to which she replies to inform you and warn you, that even after this if you did not let go off your ego and pride and take bow in front of Devi Durga… Mahishasur cuts her there as he doesnot let her complete her sentence and angrily adds that Mahishasur should go to seek shelter from Durga now… He says what ever this woman (his wife) has said is false but just then that soldier who was spared at the battle field enters and informs him that, the lady out there (Maa Durga) has killed the entire army all by herself and Durmukh and Vashkal have also been killed. Mahishasur is shocked.

All the Gods including Brahmaji, Vishnuji and Shivji sings Maa Durga's Mahima and offer her their prayers. They all thank Maa Durga saying that just like the mother who takes care of her kids and comes running when the kids call her or are in some danger, you have come to save us all from Mahishasur. Maa Durga tells them the purpose of her appearance is to end Mahishasur and his evil ways. She says that she fights for those who come to her and that she is the supreme power.

Mahishasur is standing near the burning pyres of his army men and the women relatives of the dead soldiers are crying bitterly. Mahishasur is sad, angry and appears to be more determined than ever. He walks away from the scene. The grieving women enters the palace doors of Mahishasur and as Lajwanti hears the crying and howling she rushes to her balcony to check the noise.  Lajwanti is very touched with at the sight of the grieving women. She looks as the women plead the soldier guards to kill them as they feel the purpose of their lives has ended. One of the woman points at her and says that Lajwanti one day you'll also cry just like us if you didn't stop your husband. Other woman says that I lost my husband even your's will be killed. The third adds that I my son died even your's will be dead. Not able to withstand she shuts her ears and runs from there. All the scenes of the happenings are flashing in front of Mahishasur and he feels insecure.  

Narad Muni along with other Devtas praises Maa Durga and Maa Durga blows the shankh. Narad Muni and all other Devtas sing the songs prasing Maa Durga and request her to bless them all. Dev Indra wonders that even after getting so many clues will Mahishasur come to Maa Durga's feet. Dev Rishi Narad laughs and says a person like him who is so egoistic and evil will never come to Maa Druga's feet. His death is certain.

Mahishasur says he'll fight himself with Durga. As she is trying to scare him and challenge him and will defeat her as he is the Trilokinath. Mahishasur orders Raktbeej to get his army ready. On second thoughts he says I don't need any army and I'll myself go and defeat her single handedly. However, Raktbeej is not very pleased with his brother's decision. Lajwanti pleads with Mahishasur and tells him that he'll not go for the war. Mahishasur and her children mock her on this. She pleads with Mahishasur to stop this but Mahishasur assures her that nothing will happen to him as he can't be defeated and he will get Durga tied up in front of her. Chikshur, Mahishasur's senapati stops him and seeks his permission to go for the battle and he'll get Durga. Raktbeej and Mahishasur's sons also seek permission to join Chikshur which Mahishasur happily gives them. Chikshur says you start making preparations for ur wedding with Durga. Mahishasur laughs devilishly. Mahishasur's army leaded by Chikshur leaves for the war. Lajwanti looks on anxiously.

Devtas are looking on the entire scene and laughs at Mahishasur's dumbness.

Mahishasur's army reaches the spot where Maa Druga is sitting. As she looks at them she taunts them that you consider woman weak and have got such a huge army to conquer one woman. Chikshur tells her we have come here to take you to Mahishasur's palace. But Maa Durga replies that where there is evil, unjustice, false pride exists that palace is equal to forest. Mahishasur's son tells her to accompany them back and marry Mahishasur and stay happily as this will be good for you. Maa Durga however replies you don't tell me whats good for me as you yourself don't know whats good for you. After the argument however the army attacks Maa Druga with full valour but is destroyed in seconds. Maa Durga says Chikshur your army is destroyed now you decide whether you wish to come to my abode or die. Chikshur replies he's not gonna loose. Three more form of Maa Durga appears and seeing this all the men gets off their horse and run to fight one on one. One form of Maa Druga is fighting with Maa Durga and as the sword cuts in his arm and the blood drops on earth, millions of Raktbeej are formed and laugh evilly. Maa Durga takes a huge form and starts swallowing all the Raktbeejs. Maa Durga is very furious. The original Raktbeej is drowned in water while Chikshur die at the hands of Maa Durga. Mahishasur's kingdom starts to fall apart as confused Mahishasur tries to figure out whats happening. Mahishasur's victory pillar breaks as Raktbeej's spirit appears and offers his last bow to Mahishasur. Mahishasur is crestfallen as he breaks the news of Raktbeej's death. Raktbeej's wife is heartbroken and tells Mahishasur that what have he demons gained from your immortality. She tells him that even Raktbeej was immortal as one drop of his blood gave rise to many but what happened even he died. Nobody is immortal not even Mahishasur himself and it's because of him that all his family members are dying now. Lajwanti again pleads with him to stop the war for the sake of their son but Mahishasur refuses. At last his son Shatruhanta also dies.

Precap: Shvetketu tells his Bhabhi Sumukhi had come over here. Kalketu hears this and gets angry and says that you have started imagining as you see Maa Durga or Sumukhi. He warns Shvetketu that to not to force him to see his own brother as his enemy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dramaholic-

wajr Senior Member
wajr
wajr

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for update Smile
Great update Clap Clap
meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update great work Clap
Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Sonu: that was brilliantly written..I could visualise each and every scene! Fantastic writeup! Clap Clap Clap

The story is moving very fast ...I was wondering where did Guru Shuklacharya disappear! Confused
-dramaholic- IF-Sizzlerz
-dramaholic-
-dramaholic-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Nice Upd Clap
moreremix IF-Dazzler
moreremix
moreremix

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:43am | IP Logged
lovely update Clap Clap
thanks
Pruthaxi IF-Rockerz
Pruthaxi
Pruthaxi

Jai Shree Krishna Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update
its nice Big smile
sahib29 IF-Rockerz
sahib29
sahib29

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Hey meri sonu monu ..tune bahut aachi update likhi hai Clap..wah yaar Embarrassed

Manpreet

Go to top