Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF: Dosti Se Hua Pyar-Part 3 Pg 2 (Page 2)

-Archi- Goldie
-Archi-
-Archi-

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
[CENTER]Part 2[/CENTER]

Sanju and Kajal had been sharing a house for over a year now. Rahul and Akash share the house neighbouring to theirs. Sapna used to live with the girls and Karan used to live with the guys, but after the wedding, Karan and Sapna shifted to the house directly across the street. The entire gang usually end up spending every waking hour together though; separating just to sleep and then joining up for breakfast again.

Sanju walked into Kajal's room and closed the door. Kajal was lying on her stomach on her bed.

"Hey! You alright?" Sanju asked with concern…it wasn't like Kajal to by lying down in the middle of the day.

"O! Hey!!! Yeah…I'm absolutely fine…I just had a small headache…so what's up?" Kajal replied sitting up and hugging the blanket to her chest.

"Are you sure you're ok? You know…we can postpone the dinner if you need to…." Sanjana said looking worried. Kajal was looking a little pale.

"Shut up Sanju! I'm not dying ok? It's just a TINY little headache…I'm sure it'll pass in a little bit. There's no need to cancel the dinner plans and get everybody else worried…besides it's not often that Rahul pays for something!" Kajal said chuckling at the last statement.

"Haha…very true! Speaking of Rahul…what did you think of his note this morning?" Sanju asked eagerly.

"It was very sweet…why?" Kajal responded…she didn't really like Sanju's tone of voice.

"Just 'sweet'?" Sanju asked innocently.

Knowing where this conversation was heading, Kajal was quick to change the topic. "So, what are you wearing tonight?"

"Oh! I'm wearing that green dress I bought last month…do you remember it?
"Yeah…it's really pretty! And besides…you bought a pair of earrings that go perfectly with them just a couple of weeks ago!"

"That's right! And what are you planning on wearing?"

"Hmmm…actually I haven't thought about it yet…I guess that blue dress…" Kajal began

"NO!!! YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT DRESS AGAIN! I'm going to pick your outfit for this evening!" Said Sanju.

"No way!!!!!!! What's wrong with my blue dress?" whined Kajal

"You've worn it a million times…and I have the most GORGEOUS black dress for you!" Sanju exclaimed with an excited gleam in her eyes.

"You're not going to leave me alone until I agree, are you?" Kajal said with a retreating sigh.

"Don't count on it" replied Sanju with a chuckle.

"Alright, I'm going to get ready and by the time I come back, you better be looking gorgeous!" Sanju warned as she jumped off the bed and went to her own room. She returned a moment later carrying a simple black dress with spaghetti straps and a simple design to it.

Kajal went to the washroom, washed her face, and then wore the black dress. She then went back to her room, put on some eyeliner and a little mascara. She added a simple necklace, small dangling earrings, and a small bracelet to the ensemble. Then she took off the clip from her hair and let the waves curl around her face. She looked into the mirror and pronounced herself ready.

By the time Sanju was ready, it was 6:40 p.m. and when she walked out, she looked ravishing. Both girls complimented each other as the waited for Rahul and Akash to pick them up. Since they were all heading towards the same place, it didn't make sense for them all to go in different cars.

At 6:45, the girls heard a car honk. Knowing that this was their signal to come outside, Sanju said, "Let's go?" and the two headed out.

"Oh wait! I forgot my keys!" Kajal suddenly said and ran back upstairs. She went into her room and grabbed the keys from on top of her desk. She looked at the rose sitting on her headboard, smiled, and ran back downstairs.

Rahul was sitting in the driver's seat and Akash was behind him.

The girls walked towards the car and Rahul couldn't help but notice how ravishing Kajal looked and how cute her hair was dancing in the wind.

They arrived at the car and Kajal paused for a moment looking confused…then she climbed into the front seat beside Rahul and Sanju climbed into the back.

"Akash, are you that scared of Rahul that you refuse to even sit beside him?" Sanju asked teasing

"NO! Kajal's our birthday girl and I know how much she loves to sit at the front and every wish of the birthday girl gets fulfilled…within limits!" Akash replied winking.

Kajal laughed. This entire time, Rahul hadn't been able to take his eyes off her.

"Driver, shall we get going?" Kajal asked bringing Rahul back into reality.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah…let's go!" Rahul adjusted the mirror so that he could see her face as he looked up. This didn't go unnoticed by either Akash or Sanjana, who shared a knowing smile.

They arrived at the restaurant at 7 on the dot, followed by the car of Sapna and Karan. All six of them walked in and sat down. They spent the evening in casual talk, with about 10 different conversations going on at once. The evening was just about perfect, with the exception of one thing. Throughout the entire meal, Kajal had remained unusually silent.

"You ok?" Sapna asked worried, placing a hand on Kajal's shoulder.

"Hmm? I'm not feeling to good" Kajal replied in an exhausted voice.

"Maybe we should get going" Akash said…

"Yeah…we're all done eating anyway." Sanju agreed.

Rahul asked a waiter for the bill, paid for it…and then they began heading out.

At the steps outside the restaurant, Kajal suddenly stopped. Her knees were wobbling. It was as if she lost all control of her self as she began to stumble down. At the second step, Rahul caught her and he lifted her up. She was completely unconscious and had a small cut on her forehead.

"Kajal?" Sapna asked

"She's out cold" Rahul replied.

"I'm sure it's nothing serious…but just to make sure…maybe we should take her to the hospital." Akash suggested and to this, Rahul silently nodded.

They walked to where the cars were parked. Rahul gently lay Kajal down in the back seat, and got into the driver's seat. Akash got in behind him. Karan, Sapna, and Sanju went into the other car.

The car ride to the hospital was a silent one…

Sweetuuu** Newbie
Sweetuuu**
Sweetuuu**

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
lovee it hunnnn Smile
akashh is so cutee LOL
SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
great chapter! I hope Kajal will be okay...
Veeki Groupbie
Veeki
Veeki

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
this is so awesum devu..plz continue...although i know whats coming up
Veeki Groupbie
Veeki
Veeki

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
jus kidding... i'm just guessing...does KAJAL have amnesia n at the end does it turn out like notebook?
lovefaz Senior Member
lovefaz
lovefaz

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
it was really good
continue soon
-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged
gr8 part!!
coolhotkash Newbie
coolhotkash
coolhotkash

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:50am | IP Logged
who r the characters imean if it is rajeev n pri then only i will read plzzzzz tell mewho r the characters imean if it is rajeev n pri then only i will read plzzzzz tell me

Go to top