India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF: Dosti Se Hua Pyar-Part 3 Pg 2

-Archi- Goldie
-Archi-
-Archi-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Hey guyz...This is my friend's fan-fic. She was too scared to post it on her own, so i am doing it for her. Please leave your comments...good or bad, because she wants to know your views.

I am sure u will enjoy it... something different from the draggy soaps we watch everyday. So just give it a chance. Thanks so much for your support!

Edited by -Archi- - 07 August 2008 at 3:47pm

-Archi- Goldie
-Archi-
-Archi-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Part 1

She lay on her bed, breathing even and with a small smile on her face. Anyone can tell from one glance that, at least for that one moment, she was completely content, and that she was having one of those sweet, peaceful dreamless nights. A good night's sleep was a pleasant surprise for her. For since she came back from India last month after the wedding of two of her best friends Karan and Sapna, her sleep cycle had been completely off, resulting in her being cranky a lot of the time. No one could have guessed this from her current peaceful expression though. She turns slightly, the rhythm of her sleep not breaking. Breathe in…breathe out…breathe in….RING! RING! 

She sits up with a start! By this point, the ringing of her phone had stopped. 'O thank God!' she thought, as she got ready to flop back onto her bed and resume her sleep once more. It was only 6:02 in the morning and she had precisely 43 minutes before she had to wake up and start her hectic day at work. 

Just as she was ready to drift off into her dream world once more, much to her frustration, the ringing began again.

RING! RING!

"I'M COMING!!!" she yelled grumpily to the phone. "Who's so desperate to talk to me at six in the morning?"

"Hello?" she asked gruffly into the phone.

"Good morning Kajal! And how are we doing this morning?" replied a deep male voice at the other end of the line with a hint of amusement.

"RAHUL???" Kajal screamed. "What the hell? Do you have ANY idea what time it is?

"Yeah…I think so…on my watch it says 6:04a.m.…why do you ask? Did your clock stop overnight?" Rahul answered, still sounding amused.

"SHUT UP! I am NOT in the mood for this. What do you want anyway?" Kajal asked impatiently.

"Listen…do you remember that report that you have to write for Mr. Patel?" Rahul began…

"Yes Rahul" Kajal interrupted exasperated. I will have that report to you by the end of today even if it kills me ok? Can I go now?"

"Uhhh…no!" See the thing is…I just received an email from him…and turns out you're going to have to get that report done for me by lunch even if it kills you. Alright?"

"WHAT? That ENTIRE report done by LUNCH? I'm an employee…not a miracle worker you know!"

"Sorry yaar…but it's going to have to get done…and I want NO excuses. Got it?"

"Yes boss." Kajal said, rolling her eyes.

"Great! I'm going to go now…but I'll see you in a bit ok?"

"Yeah…later!" she replied yawning.

'You'd think that having one of your best friends be your boss would make life a little bit easier…but I have to have the one best friend in the entire world who's even worse than Hitler when it comes to work' Kajal thought as she put the receiver down.

As she was mentally planning out the day that lay ahead of her, Kajal came to the realization that she was never going to finish that report by lunch unless she left for work in an hour and 15 minutes, meaning she would reach the office an hour earlier than her work day officially begins.

She quickly jumped into the shower and came out within 20 minutes. She got dressed in 10 minutes. Today, she was dressed in black pants with a sky-blue shirt that came down to mid-thigh, and had a deep 'V' neck. Under this, she wore a pretty white tank top with a glittery neck line. She looked into the mirror and was satisfied. Her hair was still wet from the shower, but she didn't have time to do anything about that. She put on some eyeliner and ran downstairs to make some breakfast and lunch. Then, she sat down and ate her breakfast slowly, and in peace. Now, she was ready to leave. The one thing she loved about her job was how casual her work environment was. This was mainly due to the fact that her boss, as well as her four team mates had been best friends from the time of college.

The six of them (six being Kajal herself, Rahul, Akash, Sanjana (aka Sanju), Karan, and Karan's wife, Sapna) made an incredible team and had known each other since the carefree days of college. Each of them had their distinctive individualities…but when they all came together…then it seems as if they were one mind in the form of six different bodies.

Rahul is the most organized of the group. He always held a bit of a leadership role when a decision was to be made. This characteristic made him the obvious choice for leader when it came time to choose a leader for their company. Rahul was tall, had an athletic build and was considered good-looking by many. Though quite a few young ladies tried to grab his attention, he was totally focused on obtaining the love of his life, Kajal. This love is seen, and recognized, by everyone in the world, with the exception of Kajal of course, who is completely oblivious to cupid's arrows. Kajal is considered beautiful by everyone, excluding herself. Kajal is the most disorganized and forgetful person you'll ever run into. She's sweet, funny, caring, and always ready to listen. Her hobbies include reading and writing. She's written quite a few stories and poems, and though everyone else loves them, she has a problem with each and every one. Karan is tall, and is an extremely talented basketball player. A month ago, Karan got married to Sapna. Sapna is a very sweet and bubbly character who was a little short and had dead straight hair. Karan and Sapna had been dating for over 2 years before they decided to tie the knot. Akash, also very athletic and good-looking, was probably the most creative and artistic of the group. His imagination was extremely vivid and he could draw the most exquisite pictures. Art was his passion. Finally, there is Sanjana, aka Sanju. Sanjana is a very thoughtful person. When you talk to her, responds in such a perfect way that you think that she's been in the exact same situation before. It's really interesting how when all 6 of these unique individuals join together, you end up with a bunch of 6-year-olds playing, fighting, teasing, and laughing with one another.

Kajal was now on her way to work. She was right on schedule and arrived exactly an hour before her work day began. She set her handbag down on her desk, then paused a moment to rethink everything she had to finish up that day. She yawned, stretched and then sat down to get to work.

Akash walked in 45 minutes later and found Kajal sound asleep on her keyboard. Chuckling to himself, Akash went to his own office and set down his briefcase. He then went to the washroom and collected some water in his hands. He walked over to Kajal. Taking a deep breath, Akash splashed the water over Kajal's face. Kajal jumped up with a startled scream.

"AKASH YOU RETARD!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" Kajal screamed as she began chasing Karan all over the office. It was in the middle of this Tom and Jerry chase that Karan and Sapna walked in hand in hand. They caught the two, who by now were laughing hysterically.

"Why don't we all go up to the cafeteria and get some coffee to calm ourselves down?" asked Sapna chuckling.

"I can't come" said Kajal.

Just then Sanju walked in.

"Why not?" Akash asked curiously.    

"Our Mr. Hitler here has me finishing up Patel's report by lunch. That's why I came to work early today. Obviously that didn't work." Kajal said rolling her eyes and beginning to type vigorously.

"And you took him seriously?" Sanju asked incredulously.

"Why wouldn't I?" retorted Kajal. "After all, he's called Hitler for a reason you know…"

"Well-WE know…but we figured that you would be getting some special treatment!" said Karan winking.

"And exactly why do I deserve the honour of such special treatment?" Kajal asked distractedly.

"Because, my child, he's in loooooove….with you!" said Sanju in a voice one would use to explain something simple to a young child.

Kajal abruptly stopped typing. "Will you guys SHUT UP? Rahul and I are just FRIENDS ok? Do I need to spell it out for you? F.R.I.E.N.D.S. there's nothing more." Kajal said in a firm voice.

At this point all four other people started arguing with her.

Then they heard the door open and suddenly, the room was dead silent, except for the sound of Kajal's infuriated typing.

Rahul slowly walked in.

"Why's everybody so quiet all of a sudden? I heard you all arguing from outside the building! What's up?" Rahul asked suspiciously. He had realized long ago that when all of them were together, then quiet just meant trouble.

"Oh…nothing at all!" Sanju said innocently

Everybody was quick to agree. Everybody that is, except for Kajal. She was too involved with her typing to even look up and say 'hi'.

"And how about you mister? What's up with you?" Akash asked accusingly.

"What do you mean?" Rahul responded, genuinely confused.

"What he means is…" Sapna began.

"You're over 7 minutes late!" Akash finished.

"SEVEN MINUTES?" Sanju exaggerated! "THAT'S A CRIME! We should call the police!"

Without answering to any of these comments, Rahul began walking towards Kajal, leaving everyone else staring at him. Rahul reached Kajal's desk and stood there for a moment.

"Hey Rahul…what's up? REALLY busy now…can't talk" Kajal said without even bothering to look up.

"Fine then I won't bug you" Rahul replied. Then, he took a rose from inside his jacket pocket and placed it on her table. With the rose was a note attached reading 'As usual, you forgot your birthday…but that's ok…because I still remember…have a wonderful birthday today-Love, Rahul'

At this moment, a look of panic passed across the faces of Karan, Akash, Sanju, and Sapna. 'Crap!!!' they thought. They'd forgotten again!

Rahul, chuckling at their expression, said "Don't worry guys! We'll all celebrate together tonight! My treat…meet me at that restaurant we went to for Christmas last year at 7:00 SHARP!"

None of them had to ask what Rahul had meant by 'sharp'…

Edited by -Archi- - 12 May 2008 at 2:04pm
Sweetuuu** Newbie
Sweetuuu**
Sweetuuu**

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
gud start Clap
cant w8 to read more Smile
lovefaz Senior Member
lovefaz
lovefaz

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
it's a very cute story
can't wait for the next update
are this two main characters in any tv shows?
cutie13 Senior Member
cutie13
cutie13

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
gr8 intro
just little question can u tell us which character is played by who?
cont soon it is awesome
SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
interesting so far...continue soon!
Sadia87 Goldie
Sadia87
Sadia87

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
is this Kaajal and Dev's ff?? cuz i only got Kaajal from the story so far..just wondering..

but im liking the start!! ur friend should NOT be scared..we are not going to hurt her! lol let her know its an awesome start! Tongue
-ArohaAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-ArohaAngel-
-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
intresting..i like itt!!!

Go to top