Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzling_glory thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi

amazing FF. Please do keep updating.....

we are all waiting for the next part. and koolarch is right we are all addicted. 👏
koolarch2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey whats up?? where s the update? 😊
Armaan'sGal thumbnail
Hey... update coming up in 2 mins... everyone; thanks a lot for the comments...
Armaan'sGal thumbnail
She watched as Rajveer slowly got up from his chair and made his way to the dance floor, stop Huda from dancing with Sherry and then getting her attention by pulling her arm and making her face him...

"Hello Sherry..." Rajveer said with an angry look on his face.

"B...bhaiyya..." Sherry replied looking surprised and shocked at the same time...

"Haan, ab kya tum mujhe yeh bata sakti ho ki tum yahan akele yeh club mein kyun aayi ho?"

"Woh main ab nahi bata sakti… kahin aur jaake baat kar sakte hai, please?" Sherry asked.

"Theek hai, ghar chalke baat karte hai, chalo…" Rajveer told Sherry.

Saying this, Rajveer leaves the club and goes and waits in the car for Sherry and the others to come. Once he is alone, he wonders why Sherry had arrived in India all of a sudden, and that too landing up in a club… he decides to wait till they all reach the chalet because at that moment, everyone comes to the car along with Sherry who had been formally introduced to Huda and the others.

She knew Abhimanyu, Navin and Gunny from before but was pleased to meet the others. Rajveer was driving one car with Naina in the passenger seat with Sherry, Neelu, Aalekh, Pooja and Navin in the back. While Abhimanyu drove back with Roma, Shalini, Yudi, Huda, and Ali.

As Rajveer was driving, everyone else was silent in the car, they had no idea of what was going on, except for the fact that Rajveer's sister had turned up from nowhere at the same club where they were, was it just a coincidence or something more? Naina knew that this was bothering Rajveer; so instead of saying something, she just placed her hand on Rajveer's free hand and smiled at him, glad to see that he smiled back at her.

15 minutes later, both the cars had reached the chalet, and once all of them had seated themselves in the den, they waited patiently for either Rajveer or Sherry to speak. Sitting opposite Sherry, Rajveer sat next to Naina holding her hand waiting for a minute or two before breaking the silence to speak to his younger sister.
Armaan'sGal thumbnail
But before he could say anything, Sherry ahd gotten up from her chair and walked over to the sofa where Rajveer was sitting and hugged her brother tightly.

"Bhaiyya, I missed you so much… jab mujhe aapke accident ke baare mein pata chal gaya… I, I didn't know what to do… main yahan Ambala uss waqt nahi aa sakti, and I am sorry…"

"Sherry, it's alright, mera accident ek accident hi tha, lekin main bach gaya tha…" Rajveer told her hugging his sister back.

"I know… maine aapka interview dekha tha…" She said, mumbling.

"Exactly kitne dino se Ambala mein ho? Tum toh America mein padh rahi thi… aisa kya ho gaya ki tum yahan chali aayi?" Rajveer asked.

Finally letting go, Sherry went back and sat down next to Pooja and Neelu and taking a deep breath, she began to tell everyone her story.

"I was in America; I had finished my studies and was waiting for an internship when I got a call four days ago." Sherry started to say.

"Kiska phone tha?" Gunny asked her.

"Pata nahin, some guy."

"Kya kaha usne?" Rajveer asked.

"He said to me, 'tumhaara bhaai, Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat zinda hai, aaj raat tum America se nikal jao aur Ambala jald se jald pahuncho… aur jab tum pahunch jaogi, main phir phone karoonga.' And then he hung up."

"Toh tum yahan aa gayi…" Abhimanyu said to her.

"Of course main yahan aa gayi, bhaiyya ke zinda hone ka khabar sunte hi main sab kuch chodke yahan Ambala pahunchi…"

"Kya woh aadmi ne tumhe phir phone kiya?" Naina asked her.

"Haan, jab main airport se bahar aayi, usne mujhe phone kiya aur kaha ki main ek taxi leke, kisi hotel mein jaake do din ke liye ek room le loon, usne kaha ki woh mujhe do din baad milenge…lekin usne phir kal phone kiya and he said that if I wanted some proof to help my brother and his friends then I would have to meet him at the Blue Lagoon club the next evening." Sherry said.

"Hmm… toh yeh sirf ek itefaq tha ki jis din humne club jaane ka plan banaya ussi din tum humein mil gayi… plan toh aaj hi ban gaya tha… toh woh aadmi ko pata nahi tha ki hum aane waale the…" Rajveer said.

"Yea, I guess so."

"Toh kya woh aadmi se mile?" Abhimanyu asked her.

"Nopes, jab mein club pahunchi, usne phone karke kaha ki woh mujhe aadhe ghante mein milega… I waited and waited… ek ghante ke baad bhi woh nahi aaya… aur mujhe tum sab mil gaye…"

"Shayad woh aadmi ne hum sabko dekh liya tha… isliye woh Sherry se nahi mile…" Neelu said.

"Shayad, it is possible… humein ab yeh pata karna hoga ki yeh aadmi aakhir hai kaun, aur humse kya chahta hai; is he a friend or an enemy?" Rajveer said.

"He is a friend, woh mujhe aapke mission par proofs dene waale the…" Sherry said.

"Lekin hum to hiss waqt chutti par hai, humara last mission toh bahut pehle hi khatam ho gaya tha… that's why I said that we need to find out how he knows so much about us, but didn't know that our missions had been completed." Rajveer said.
Armaan'sGal thumbnail
Unknown to Rajveer, there still was a mission going on; Navin and his partner's mission to stop those terrorists from succeeding in their plan. Yes, the group of people hiding down the hill, spying on the chalet was terrorists and only he and his partner had to prevent them.

When Navin heard that Sherry was also being spied on and that they knew about some mission, his heart fell, those people must have had bugs placed in the room, he thought… and he decided to talk to his partner about it.

"Well, it has been a long day, Sherry, tum jao aur jaake so jao…" Rajveer told her.

"Par…" Sherry began to say.

"Raj, hum sabko sirf kuch hi din bache hai, phir baad mein humein kaam par lagna hai… Sherry pichle do-teen din se yahan reh rahi hai, she's fine… usse humaare saath baithne do…" Naina told him.

"Theek hai… uhh…" Rajveer stopped talking mid-way as he clutched his head and held on to the sofa for support.

"Raj, dost… kya hua?" Navin asked looking worried.

"Pata… nahin…" Rajveer said breathing heavily, still holding his head.

"Sir, kya aapne apni dawai kha liya tha?" Ali asked.

"Uhh…"

"That's it, Ali… Naina, tum Raj ko upar lekar jao aur usse apni medicines de do… Shalini yahan nahi hai aur ek tum hi ho jo Raj ke sahi medicines ke baare mein pata hai…" Gunny told Naina.

Holding Naina's hand tightly, Rajveer went upstairs to his room still holding his head. Downstairs, Gunny and Navin along with the others explained that if Rajveer still didn't get his medicines, he would get weak; which wasn't a good sign. As everyone waited for Rajveer and Naina to come down, Navin decided that now was the best time for him to talk alone with his partner. He signaled to his partner, who quietly stood up and left the den. After his partner left, Navin made an excuse for fresh air and went outside the chalet to meet with his partner.
Armaan'sGal thumbnail
In Rajveer's room, Naina was giving Rajveer his medicines when all of a sudden, he began to laugh.

"Raj? Tum theek toh ho?" Naina asked him, looking worried.

"Of course main theek hoon, mujhe kuch nahi hua hai, I'm completely fine."

"Par medicines toh le lo…" Naina told him.

"Maine kab ka kha liya hai." He said with a smirk.

"But, tum toh niche sabke saamne apne sar par haath rakh kar chila kyun rahe the?" Naina asked.

In reply, Rajveer took Naina's hand, threw the medicines away and pulled her down on the bed next to him. She turned to look into those gorgeous deep brown chocolatey eyes and was lost in them.

"Naina… main toh bas mazaak kar raha tha, natak tha…" He whispered.

"Kyun?" She managed to reply, not taking her eyes off him.

"Kyunki… mujhe tumhaare saath kuch waqt spend karna tha…" Rajveer said, and he bent down to kiss Naina, who had no idea what was going on until Rajveer's lips met hers, and she happily kissed him back with love and passion. His kisses were full of love and passion, so strong that she shivered in delight.

first | < previous | next > | last showing 191-200 of 410
Mar 11
swati
update plzzzzzzzzzzzz its more than 10;30.
Mar 11
delete
Anjali
She watched as Rajveer slowly got up from his chair and made his way to the dance floor, stop Huda from dancing with Sherry and then getting her attention by pulling her arm and making her face him...

"Hello Sherry..." Rajveer said with an angry look on his face.

"B...bhaiyya..." Sherry replied looking surprised and shocked at the same time...

"Haan, ab kya tum mujhe yeh bata sakti ho ki tum yahan akele yeh club mein kyun aayi ho?"

"Woh main ab nahi bata sakti… kahin aur jaake baat kar sakte hai, please?" Sherry asked.

"Theek hai, ghar chalke baat karte hai, chalo…" Rajveer told Sherry.

Saying this, Rajveer leaves the club and goes and waits in the car for Sherry and the others to come. Once he is alone, he wonders why Sherry had arrived in India all of a sudden, and that too landing up in a club… he decides to wait till they all reach the chalet because at that moment, everyone comes to the car along with Sherry who had been formally introduced to Huda and the others.

She knew Abhimanyu, Navin and Gunny from before but was pleased to meet the others. Rajveer was driving one car with Naina in the passenger seat with Sherry, Neelu, Aalekh, Pooja and Navin in the back. While Abhimanyu drove back with Roma, Shalini, Yudi, Huda, and Ali.

As Rajveer was driving, everyone else was silent in the car, they had no idea of what was going on, except for the fact that Rajveer's sister had turned up from nowhere at the same club where they were, was it just a coincidence or something more? Naina knew that this was bothering Rajveer; so instead of saying something, she just placed her hand on Rajveer's free hand and smiled at him, glad to see that he smiled back at her.

15 minutes later, both the cars had reached the chalet, and once all of them had seated themselves in the den, they waited patiently for either Rajveer or Sherry to speak. Sitting opposite Sherry, Rajveer sat next to Naina holding her hand waiting for a minute or two before breaking the silence to speak to his younger sister.
Mar 11
delete
Anjali
But before he could say anything, Sherry ahd gotten up from her chair and walked over to the sofa where Rajveer was sitting and hugged her brother tightly.

"Bhaiyya, I missed you so much… jab mujhe aapke accident ke baare mein pata chal gaya… I, I didn't know what to do… main yahan Ambala uss waqt nahi aa sakti, and I am sorry…"

"Sherry, it's alright, mera accident ek accident hi tha, lekin main bach gaya tha…" Rajveer told her hugging his sister back.

"I know… maine aapka interview dekha tha…" She said, mumbling.

"Exactly kitne dino se Ambala mein ho? Tum toh America mein padh rahi thi… aisa kya ho gaya ki tum yahan chali aayi?" Rajveer asked.

Finally letting go, Sherry went back and sat down next to Pooja and Neelu and taking a deep breath, she began to tell everyone her story.

"I was in America; I had finished my studies and was waiting for an internship when I got a call four days ago." Sherry started to say.

"Kiska phone tha?" Gunny asked her.

"Pata nahin, some guy."

"Kya kaha usne?" Rajveer asked.

"He said to me, 'tumhaara bhaai, Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat zinda hai, aaj raat tum America se nikal jao aur Ambala jald se jald pahuncho… aur jab tum pahunch jaogi, main phir phone karoonga.' And then he hung up."

"Toh tum yahan aa gayi…" Abhimanyu said to her.

"Of course main yahan aa gayi, bhaiyya ke zinda hone ka khabar sunte hi main sab kuch chodke yahan Ambala pahunchi…"

"Kya woh aadmi ne tumhe phir phone kiya?" Naina asked her.

"Haan, jab main airport se bahar aayi, usne mujhe phone kiya aur kaha ki main ek taxi leke, kisi hotel mein jaake do din ke liye ek room le loon, usne kaha ki woh mujhe do din baad milenge…lekin usne phir kal phone kiya and he said that if I wanted some proof to help my brother and his friends then I would have to meet him at the Blue Lagoon club the next evening." Sherry said.
Mar 11
delete
Anjali
"Hmm… toh yeh sirf ek itefaq tha ki jis din humne club jaane ka plan banaya ussi din tum humein mil gayi… plan toh aaj hi ban gaya tha… toh woh aadmi ko pata nahi tha ki hum aane waale the…" Rajveer said.

"Yea, I guess so."

"Toh kya woh aadmi se mile?" Abhimanyu asked her.

"Nopes, jab mein club pahunchi, usne phone karke kaha ki woh mujhe aadhe ghante mein milega… I waited and waited… ek ghante ke baad bhi woh nahi aaya… aur mujhe tum sab mil gaye…"

"Shayad woh aadmi ne hum sabko dekh liya tha… isliye woh Sherry se nahi mile…" Neelu said.

"Shayad, it is possible… humein ab yeh pata karna hoga ki yeh aadmi aakhir hai kaun, aur humse kya chahta hai; is he a friend or an enemy?" Rajveer said.

"He is a friend, woh mujhe aapke mission par proofs dene waale the…" Sherry said.

"Lekin hum to hiss waqt chutti par hai, humara last mission toh bahut pehle hi khatam ho gaya tha… that's why I said that we need to find out how he knows so much about us, but didn't know that our missions had been completed." Rajveer said.

Unknown to Rajveer, there still was a mission going on; Navin and his partner's mission to stop those terrorists from succeeding in their plan. Yes, the group of people hiding down the hill, spying on the chalet was terrorists and only he and his partner had to prevent them.

When Navin heard that Sherry was also being spied on and that they knew about some mission, his heart fell, those people must have had bugs placed in the room, he thought… and he decided to talk to his partner about it.

"Well, it has been a long day, Sherry, tum jao aur jaake so jao…" Rajveer told her.

"Par…" Sherry began to say.

"Raj, hum sabko sirf kuch hi din bache hai, phir baad mein humein kaam par lagna hai… Sherry pichle do-teen din se yahan reh rahi hai, she's fine… usse humaare saath baithne do…" Naina told him.

"Theek hai… uhh…" Rajveer stopped talking mid-way as he clutched his head and held on to the sofa for support.

"Raj, dost… kya hua?" Navin asked looking worried.
Mar 11
delete
Anjali
"Pata… nahin…" Rajveer said breathing heavily, still holding his head.

"Sir, kya aapne apni dawai kha liya tha?" Ali asked.

"Uhh…"

"That's it, Ali… Naina, tum Raj ko upar lekar jao aur usse apni medicines de do… Shalini yahan nahi hai aur ek tum hi ho jo Raj ke sahi medicines ke baare mein pata hai…" Gunny told Naina.

Holding Naina's hand tightly, Rajveer went upstairs to his room still holding his head. Downstairs, Gunny and Navin along with the others explained that if Rajveer still didn't get his medicines, he would get weak; which wasn't a good sign. As everyone waited for Rajveer and Naina to come down, Navin decided that now was the best time for him to talk alone with his partner. He signaled to his partner, who quietly stood up and left the den. After his partner left, Navin made an excuse for fresh air and went outside the chalet to meet with his partner.

In Rajveer's room, Naina was giving Rajveer his medicines when all of a sudden, he began to laugh.

"Raj? Tum theek toh ho?" Naina asked him, looking worried.

"Of course main theek hoon, mujhe kuch nahi hua hai, I'm completely fine."

"Par medicines toh le lo…" Naina told him.

"Maine kab ka kha liya hai." He said with a smirk.

"But, tum toh niche sabke saamne apne sar par haath rakh kar chila kyun rahe the?" Naina asked.

In reply, Rajveer took Naina's hand, threw the medicines away and pulled her down on the bed next to him. She turned to look into those gorgeous deep brown chocolatey eyes and was lost in them.

"Naina… main toh bas mazaak kar raha tha, natak tha…" He whispered.

"Kyun?" She managed to reply, not taking her eyes off him.

"Kyunki… mujhe tumhaare saath kuch waqt spend karna tha…" Rajveer said, and he bent down to kiss Naina, who had no idea what was going on until Rajveer's lips met hers, and she happily kissed him back with love and passion. His kisses were full of love and passion, so strong that she shivered in delight.

The two of them were locked in a passionate kiss that lasted for what seemed to be eons, but was not that long. Soon, they knew that they had to break apart, if not to go downstairs but for a breather. Smiling brightly, Naina and Rajveer soon left the room and walked downstairs hand in hand.

On the other side, outside the chalet, Navin and his partner were discussing the terrorists plan and what their plan of action was going to be.

"Yaar, lagta hai ki unhone saare ghar mein mike's chipa diye hai, kyunki unhe ab humaare mission ke baare mein pata chal gaya hai…" Navin said.

"Haan, Sherry ki baaton se aisa hi lagta hai, ab hum kya karenge?" His partner asked.

"Well, shuru wahan se karte hai, jahan se woh log shuru kar rahe hai; kal ka din, unke liye aur humaare liye bahut hi important hai." Navin said.

"Kal kya hone wala hai? Tune kuch kaha nahi?" His partner asked.

"Oh haan, main toh woh sab batana hi bhool gaya, dekh Abhi… kal woh log mantra ji aur Sameera, dono ko khatam kar dena chahte hai..." Navin told him.

"Kya?? Mantri ji aur Sameera ko target kiya gaya hai?" Abhiamnyu exclaimed.

"Haan, but that is just the start of a bigger plan, for now humein mantriji aur sameera ki security ke baare mein discuss karna hai, Abhi, tu Sameera ka bodyguard banoge… aur main mantriji ka bodyguard, okay?" Navin said.

"Par tum kaise? Tumhe toh har waqt Raj ke saath rehna hoga, agar mantriji ko kuch hua…?" Abhiamanyu asked, looking nervous.

"Relax Abhi, I have a plan that should work." Navin said.

"Theek hai, par humein yeh toh batao ki in terrorist's ne kya plan kiya hai? Itna bada plan aakhir kya ho sakta hai?" Abhimanyu said, demanding to know what the plan was.

Navin told him what the plan was, and after he finished explaining the details to Abhimanyu, he stood there waiting for some kind of reaction. But Abhimanyu's heart too had gone cold. His mind was racing; such a big conspiracy was about to begin the next day and there were only the two of them to prevent it. After 5 minutes, he regained himself and spoke to Navin.

"Tumne boss ko bataya, iss plan ke baare mein?" Abhimanyu asked him.

"Nahi, abhi tak nahi, socha pehle tumhe bata doon, phir aaj raat, ek baje usse phone karke sab kuch bata doonga." Navin told him.

"Boss se kaho ki iss plan ko nasht karne ke liye, humein kam se kam teen aur aadmi chahiye…"

"Haan, main bhi wahi socha raha tha… filhaal, andar chalte hai… Raj aur Naina ab tak niche aa gaye honge… chal."

And together, the two of them went back inside the chalet to spend some quality time with their friends and fellow officer's. Neither of them were confident that the plan to save the Minister and Sameera would work, but it was all they could do at the moment... they needed more people to be included on this mission if they were to stop those terrorists from destroying what they held most precious to their hearts....

Armaan'sGal thumbnail
EVERYONE - The post above is confusing... but there's a problem due to which i cannot delete nor edit it... sorry about that... story continues....
Armaan'sGal thumbnail
Once Abhimanyu and Navin went back inside the den, they saw that Rajveer and Naina had come down. Surprisingly, Rajveer was looking completely fine as if nothing had happened to him. Navin suspected something fishy was going on.

"Arre Raj, tu yahan niche kaise? Tujhe toh sar dard ho raha tha… dawai lekar, tu soya nahi?" Navin asked him trying to not sound so inquisitive.

"Haan sone waala tha, lekin dawai khane ke baad, mera sar dard theek ho gaya… aur Naina ne kaha ki niche aake sabke saath baatein karte waqt relax kar sakta hoon, isliye main aa gaya." Rajveer replied, trying to hide his grin.

"Accha hua Raj ki aap abhi theek ho, kyunki humein aapse kuch zaroori baat karni hai… sirf Raj se nahi, aap sab se baat karna chahte hai…" Abhimanyu told them all.

"Kya hua sir, connection mein kuch naya virus aa gaya hai?" Pooja asked Abhimanyu.

"Not exactly Lt. Ghai, hum toh sirf virus aane se pehle hi usse maar de…" Abhimanyu said.

"Kya matlab, sir?" Yudi asked.

"Dekho… kal mantra ji aur Sameera Delhi se aa rahe hai… aur do din baad KMA mein function hone waala hai, toh agar Raj, Naveen, Sameera aur mantra ji ek saath KMA mein honge… toh yakeenan Mantri ji aur Sameera ki jaane khatre mein ho sakti hai… toh bas iss wajah se hum chahte hai ki bina unhe kuch bataye, aap sab waise hi karna jaisa hum kehte hai…" Abhimanyu said to everyone.

"Ji sir, humein kya karna hoga?" Ali asked.

"Well Lt. zyada kuch nahi… bas tum sabko KMA mein har jagah par kadi nazar rakhni padegi… but do it in a such a way that the media or the tohers do not find out, humein ek panic attack nahi chahiye…" Navin said.

"Sir, chinta mat karo, apun sab sambhal lega… aur kuch?" Aalekh asked.

"No, that's all." Navin replied.

Just then Sherry, who had gone to the kitchen came back and saw everyone talking heard Navin take the minister's name, she remembered something that the weird mysterious phone caller had mentioned something about the minister when she had spoken to him. She then walks over to them and talks to Rajveer.
Armaan'sGal thumbnail
"Umm, bhaiyya…"

"Haan Sherry… kya hua?"

"Woh…jab maine aap logo ki baat suni, tab mujhe yaad aaya ki who anjaan caller ne minister saab ke baare mein kuch kaha tha…"

"Kya? Usne kya kaha tha Sherry?" Abhimanyu asked her.

"Err… pata nahin… woh keh raha tha ki shayad mantra ji aur Sameera ki jaan khatre mein ho sakte hai…bas, aur kuch nahin…"

"Hmm, iska matlab hai ki shayad teen din baad jab hum KMA mein jaayenge, tab wahan zaroor kuch hone waala hai…" Gunny said to them.

"Haan, lekin is baare mein hum kal mantri ji aur Sameera ke saath baat karenge, filhaal… chalo so jaate hai… bahut der hua hai, goodnight everyone." Rajveer said.

"Haan sir, yeh hi theek hoga… kal hum Mantriji se baat karenge… goodnight sir." Neelu said.

And so, everyone said goodnight to one another and went up to their rooms to sleep. But, as the night was still young… not everyone was in the mood to sleep just yet. It was only 12:30 a.m. the minister was arriving at 8:00 am, which would give the late-sleepers plenty of time to sleep even if they decided to stay out late.