koolarch2001
koolarch2001

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
hmmm.. thanx for this kool update... cont soon

quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
hey it was very interesting...too good yaar...thanks for this fabulous update Clap Clap Clap
dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hey dear great update Clap
Armaan'sGal Senior Member
Armaan'sGal
Armaan'sGal

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@ Archana - thanks...

@ quietrajpri - thank you...

@ Dazzling glory - thanks...
Armaan'sGal
Armaan'sGal

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Update coming up now....
Armaan'sGal
Armaan'sGal

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Meanwhile, Yudi had left the palace and was walking along the poolside when he heard footstep's behind him. He turned around to see Shalini walking towards him.

"Yudi, hi." She said.

"Hi ma'am, aap yahan?"

"Oh yes, mujhe thodi der ke liye khuli hawa chahiye thi, so I came out here."

"Uhh… well I thought ki aap Naina ke mahal ko dekhne gayi thi…"

"I was planning to go there, do you want to join me… us?"

"Me?"

"Ali bhi wahan par gaya hai… so if you want, we could walk over to the palace?"

"Sure… after you ma'am."

"Yudi, main ab tumhaari teacher nahi hoon, you can call me Shalini."

"Err… alright ma'm… I mean… Shalini…"

So, Yudi and Shalini headed over to the front of the palace where they began to walk together towards the 'Riyasat' palace. At first they were silent while walking until Shalini began talking about the wedding.

"It's a good thing that Rajveer aur Naina shaadi kar rahe hai…"

"Yea… itne saalon baad woh dono ab shaadi kar rahe hai; it's a wonderful thing" Yudi said.

"Haan… ab shayad unke baad tumhaari behen ki baari aa jaye?"

"Neelu… I don't know, she and Aalekh have been together for four years but they don't seem to be in a proper relationship yet."

"Don't worry Yudi, I'm sure ki Aalekh aur Neelu in baaton ke baare mein soch rahe hai…"

"I guess so… shayad ek bada bhaai ho kar, mujhe thoda sa darr lag raha hai…"

"It's alright to be worried, but they are grown-up's now…"

"Yea… I think ki Neelu se pehle Ali aur Pooja shaadi karenge; what do you think… Shalini?"

"Well there is a good possibility ki un dono ki shaadi ho sakti hai; we'll just have to wait and watch."

"Hmm…"

By then, they had arrived at 'Riyasat'. The palace was a little smaller than the one they were staying in, but it was equally majestic. Yudi and Shalini met the others on the front lawn as they were supervising the decorations outside the palace.

On the other hand, Huda and Sherry had reached a small store that was located in a bazaar near the palace. They went inside the store and for the next half hour or so the two of them were busy choosing a couple of wedding cards which they would take back to the palace for Rajveer and Naina to see.

At exactly 5:30 p.m. everyone met back at the palace in the empty hall on the third floor which they were going to use as the dance room for practice. Abhimanyu had ordered a few servants to bring some pillows and cushions from the store room, so that there would be plenty of space for everyone to sit on. Along with these, the servants had brought up a big mattress which was laid on one side of the room against the wall and there was a small table as well.

Presently, Yudi, Huda and Sameera were sitting near another wall with Yudi's laptop and his small sound system which he had somehow managed to bring from Ambala to Barmer. They were working on the songs which were going to be used throughout the wedding functions, and were categorizing them under each function.

Everyone else was lazing on the mattress leaning against the wall for support. Sherry removed the few cards she had selected with Huda at the bazaar and showed them to Rajveer and Naina.
Armaan'sGal
Armaan'sGal

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
"Yeh kya hai, Sherry?" Ali asked her.

"Yeh bhaiyya aur bhabhi ke shaadi ke cards hai… unhe in mein se ek ko select karna hai…"

"Oh… hum toh cards ke baare mein bhool hi gaye thhe" Pooja exclaimed.

"Haan, lekin tumhe yaad kaisa aaya Sherry?" Raj asked his sister.

"I didn't remember. Huda ne mujhe yaad dilaya aur main uske saath bazaar mein gayi aur inhe lekar aa gayi…"

"Tum Huda ke saath gayi thi?" this time it was Naina who spoke up.

"Haan… ab Huda aur mere baare mein baad mein baat karo… can you all decide on a wedding card? Humein zyada time nahi hai…"

"Okay… let's see the cards."

For the next 15 minutes, everyone was busy looking at the cards that Sherry and Huda had brought.

There were about 8 or 10 of them and all were very pretty and elegant. In the end, with everyone's help, Rajveer and Naina had finalized 2 cards.

"Ab tum dono ko in mein se ek choose karna hoga…" Shalini said.

"Haan…" Gunny said.

"Okay... Nia, I think ki humein iss card ke saath jaana chahiye." Rajveer said pointing to the card that was a bit more decorated than the other.

"Okay, this one is perfect. Sherry, yeh lo, humaari shaadi ka card yehi hoga…" Naina said, picking up the card Rajveer had chosen.

"Good choice bhabhi…" Sherry told Naina.

"Hello, Sherry, maine bhi isse choose kiya…" Rajveer said.

"I know that bhaai, par Naina ne usse finalize kiya…"

"Accha hai, ab meri behen tumhaari side le rahi hai Nia…"

"Toh?"

"Kuch nahi…. Ab hum kya karenge?"

"Ab, humein shayad dance practice karna chahiye…" Sameera suggested.

"Good idea…" Neelu said.

"Well then hum dono chalte hai…" Rajveer said.

He got up and helped Naina to stand up, but as they were leaving, Navin stopped the two of them.

"Oh mere pyaare saale… tum dono kahi nahi jaa rahe ho…" Navin said.

"Par bhaiyya, aapki dance practice chal rahi hai, humein kya karna hai?" Naina said to Navin.

"Dance."

"Kya?" Rajveer said.

"Haan, tum dono ko bhi dance kara hoga… romance baad mein karo, ab chalo…"

Navin dragged the couple back to the group and made them sit down. He continued to stand, cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Everyone, suno… iss baar Raj aur Naina humaare saath perform karne waale hai…"

All their friends began to clap loudly. Navin silenced them and went on with his announcement.

"Haan, aur kyun na hum sab unki dancing ki ek jhalak dekhe? Raj, Naina yahan aao…"

Reluctantly, the two of them get up from their seats and go over to where Navin was standing, in the center of the dance floor.
Armaan'sGal
Armaan'sGal

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
"Good. Yudi, start the song please." Navin says.

"Okay…"

"Yeh gaana specially tum dono ke liye. Tum dono ko sangeet ke din par dance karna hoga, so might as well start practicing now."

Navin leaves Rajveer and Naina on the dance floor and suddenly, the lights are shut off, except for a few which were above the couple. The song starts playing, Rajveer comes closer to Naina.

"May I have the pleasure of this dance?" He asks her.

"Sure."

Rajveer takes Naina's hand and places it on his shoulder, he slides on hand on her waist and they begin to dance.

Suraj hua maddham chaand jalne laga
Aasmaan yeh hai kyun pighalne laga
Main thehra raha zameen chalne lagi
Dhadka yeh dil saas thamne lagi
Oh kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai
Sajna kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

Main thehri rahi zameen chalne lagi
Oh kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai
Sajna kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai

Hai khoobsurat yeh pal sab kuch raha hai badal
Sapne haqeeqat mein jo dhal rahe hain
Kya sadiyon se purana hai rishta yeh hamara
Ke jis tarah tum se hum mil rahe hai

Yunhi rahe har dum pyaar ka mausam
Yunhi milo hum se tum janam janam
Main thehra raha zameen chalne lagi
yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai
Sajna kya yeh mera pehla pehla pyaar hai...

Rajveer and Naina were so lost in each other while they were dancing that they were completely obvilious to the fact that there were 13 other people in the room staring at them, amazed by the dance. They stopped dancing when they heard everyone clapping, and hooting and they realized that Yudi had stopped the music. Both of them had turned red.

Go to top