What A Bukwaas Show

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Oh shit, this show is becoming meaningless day by day, i don't understand what cow dung is their in the mind of these creatives, i am frustated with the present track, they r totally spoiling the show. When Archi's character was introduced i thot something good story they r coming up with where we can see the jealousness & love between Ranbir & Kanya, but it's all bull shit & i don't even understand where the story line is going on.It is full of hopeless & non-entertaining show. There is no proper formation & relation among the characters. What more i have say, if i keep saying then the space over here is not enuf to pen down. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dilgone4u thumbnail
i will disagree with you here.. u can be right from your perspective but as for me... this show is going some where funny.. and that's what i expect from it.. coz i like to have good laughter at the end of the day.. and tis is just it.. right masala... love+ humor+ masti+ idiotism.. (if that's the word) then i am happy.. and as for the cow dung.. it was funny.. but sad.. and since tis show is not serious.. like other soaps.. ish mein sab chalta hai.. pluz,, there are so many bloopers which make me laugh and the work of fiction stays i guess even for the creatives so.. i don't know.. well u could be right from your pt of view...
sorry to disagree here...
i think this serial is the best it was out of track but now some action god we can't see always ronadona serial got bored of allll k serials 🤢 they are crap grand parents don't die they live more than 100yrs that is crap for me. 🤢
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
well i disagree with you sweety well for you maybe this show is bakwaas but here is a lot of fans so please do not hurt any of them included me . You are right in your own way but comon this show is funny not that bad . Myabe after some while you wil like this show too like we do all 😉 .
Geet87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I totally disagree!!!

Its one of the best shows.

😛 😛 😛
memsaab thumbnail
I have totally stopped watching the show despite being a big Akashdeep fan. Just come here to read the update sometimes.

It was SOOOO good when it started and wanted to see Ranbir's rudeness in the show ..

Sach kehte hai.. pyar logo ko pagal banata hai and not just that it has ruined the show. 😕

love might be blind in kit kanya is blind rannu poor baby 😭 😭