Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Astonishing Atul + Others 35th Oasis (Page 39)

Tasha1985 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1985
Tasha1985

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

LOL - its in my head toooooo - its alternating right now with my version of the promo on chhaliya ...... hmmmmm funny thought - shubha tai sings the song to anjali to make her see atul's potential LOL

edit: oops missed hamsa's idea - so yeah above song would fit in with that scenario naTongue

and p.s., thanks hamsa for liking my little make-shift songLOL

Edited by NaVy1985 - 15 May 2008 at 3:38pm

islandgirl007 IF-Sizzlerz
islandgirl007
islandgirl007

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
nahin yaar Tasha
its good
I can so imagine Atul singing it...perfect.. Embarrassed

I think Atul as the girl will convince Anjali why she shud love Atul... Embarrassed
Tasha1985 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1985
Tasha1985

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cha_iqbal

I think Atul as the girl will convince Anjali why she shud love Atul... Embarrassed

i would love to see that happen tooooo Embarrassed - hopefully all the guys as girls can convince the girls and themselves of their feelings for each other

(by guys as girls - i mean armi/gurmeet, atul/shubha tai, rahul/stella and by girls i mean riddz, anjie, muski - oh gawd all these girls are getting confusingConfusedLOL)

Tasha1985 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1985
Tasha1985

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

omg omg omg omg

i just realized if the guys are really taken to be girls - that means poor shubhankar is the only "guy" there ............. and .................

and ohhhhhhhhhh god - what about sleeping accomodationsROFL

i mean i think normally the girls would sleep in one room and the guys in another - soooooooo i wonder what keerti would do if shubh suggested that they all turn in for the night and accidently forgot that the guys were there as girls and told them to come with him ROFL

k gtg for now but will be back later hopefully - till then toodelooLOL

Edited by NaVy1985 - 15 May 2008 at 4:06pm
usharafuddin IF-Rockerz
usharafuddin
usharafuddin

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
eyii.. Embarrassed
trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

ROFL
Did ya see these?  courtesy Kiki: 

One from Nisha:

New stuff from Fifi:

Trina's Style Report

In the beginning when the three docs go into the patient ward incognito, and Bi and Nana were looking at them strangely, I thought it was funny.  Because hello, one second Nana is fighting with Bi the next he is talking to her about something?  But I love Nana and who cares what he does as long as he stays on the canvas.  Also, does Bi ever eat anything besides green grapes?  Is this her staple diet?  I mean, how about plums?  Or apples? 

Ok, back to the guys, the threesome...  When Shub gets Rahul into the exam room and says "Behenji don't worry" and tries to soothe her, I was half laughing my head off and half admiring him for his bedside manner.  I mean, the guy is sooooooooooo sweet and caring.  He really comes off as a doc when he isn't dreaming of Keerthi.  By the way, his outfit rocked.  A black jacket, with striped white shirt and navy striped tie, looked nice on him.  And the whole thing where he didn't want to see Rahul without his/her burkha on sooooooooo funny.  When they finally take off all of their disguises and sing Ishq Haiiiii, it was brilliant!!  BRILLIANT!   Just too good!  I have to watch that again.  I wasn't expecting that little song to come out, and definitely not like that.  ROFL

Shub was rightfully mortified to find out they were back at the hospital, but of course what can a guy do, right?  Then he runs off, shocked out of his mind hahahaha.  When he sees Shashank in the hallway, it was so damn funny.  Because he cant tell Shashank he was talking to the three guys, but he cant exactly say he was talking to him that way.  Shashank wore that pink shirt with maroon tie and dark jacket which didn't suit him and it also looks like he borrows clothes from Shub's closet which makes no sense bec he is the COS.  Shub needs to get a clue and play sick if he wants to throw Shashank off a little.  come on. 

Outside, great shots of the trees and foliage.  And the guys again.  Atul was cute in his pink tee shirt and matching shirt underneath.  Armaan looked amazing in a royal red collarless shirt with royal blue inset at the neckline with blue denims.  Hai hai!  Rahul looked also good in a bright blue shirt, unbuttoned down to there and denim jeans.  Nice view Rahul!  Seriously! 

I liked the scene where Rahul confronts Armaan about his feelings for Rids, it was nicely done by them.  And of course, who can take their eyes off these two guys. 

Keerthi looked awesome in a hot pink salwar, Rids was pretty in a bright orange suit with new style neckline and Anjali rocked it in a black shirt, blue vest and dark glasses. 

Back to the guys, when Shub was driving and singing, I thought man good thing he doesnt sing much in Sanjeevani he is so off-key.  But the white shirt was nice.  Then Rahul sneezes and the jig is up.  Or is it?  Atul looked so cute hiding in the back with them.  And Armaan and Atul looked so nice with kohl lining their eyes.  It defined it well.  So finally when Shub discovers they came with him in his jeep, another funny moment.  Poor them, they had to listen to him sing the whole time hahahaha.   but then, he takes it pretty well and yo uknow he is going to cave because he cant say no to save his life!  Armaan showing his fist to Rahul and making him say he's going for Muskaan LOL.  And then Atul starting to cry and making a big natak for Shub, its too hilarious watching Shub fall for his tears.  I can't believe Shub even considers taking them, knowing that he risks his medical future.  But this is tv after all. 

I love all of the outdoor shots, it's a nice change from the hospital setting and basically an episode where it's mostly comedic is refreshing to say the least.  Totally unpredictable episode and fun to watch. 

Style star of the day:  Armaan, in his red shirt and jeans

Style Dud:  Shashank in his pink shirt and maroon tie. 

Edited by trina1 - 15 May 2008 at 7:02pm
second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
knock knock
anyone home?
Tasha1985 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1985
Tasha1985

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

okay i edited it to just include the parts i wanted to comment on - cause u know the whole quoting long quotes is a no-no ruleSmile ...... alright me in pink

Originally posted by trina1

When Shub gets Rahul into the exam room and says "Behenji don't worry" and tries to soothe her, I was half laughing my head off and half admiring him for his bedside manner.  I mean, the guy is sooooooooooo sweet and caring.  He really comes off as a doc when he isn't dreaming of Keerthi.  By the way, his outfit rocked.  A black jacket, with striped white shirt and navy striped tie, looked nice on him.  - agree completely - loved dr. shubh here and i think he looked good too - and i was so glad to see him in the lab coat too - he looks so cute in itEmbarrassed - and hey he managed to get his "senior doctor" line in toooooooooLOL

And the whole thing where he didn't want to see Rahul without his/her ROFL burkha on sooooooooo funny.  When they finally take off all of their disguises and sing Ishq Haiiiii, it was brilliant!!  BRILLIANT!   Just too good!  I have to watch that again.  I wasn't expecting that little song to come out, and definitely not like that.  ROFL - i know they were all so cute and i loved shubh's reaction - first "w.t.h.! i'm gonna kill u 3Angry", then "hold on lemme get the door firstTongue"ROFL

Shashank wore that pink shirt with maroon tie and dark jacket which didn't suit him. although the pink and maroon combo might work in certain shades - it didn't work at all with his suit in my opinion 

Atul was cute in his pink tee shirt and matching shirt underneath. very cute - and i loved it when he started crying - he just looked like a little boy - hmmmm wonder if his son looks like thatEmbarrassed 

Armaan looked amazing in a royal red collarless shirt with royal blue inset at the neckline with blue denims.  Hai hai!  - okay don't get me started on armaan in red .... or black .... or white ..... or yummy choclatey brown ..... or white sheetsWink ......... okay i'll shut up nowLOL

Rahul looked also good in a bright blue shirt, unbuttoned down to there and denim jeans.  Nice view Rahul!  Seriously!  - ROFL great minds think alike - i swear i noticed that toooooo especially when he bent down to look at atul - i was like omg you did it now - do not and i repeat, do not do that as stella ROFL

Keerthi looked awesome in a hot pink salwar, Rids was pretty in a bright orange suit with new style neckline and Anjali rocked it in a black shirt, blue vest and dark glasses.  -  yes .... and it was nice to see sister lovely there too and out of her uniform ..... but i wonder where dr. muskaan was - she better be there - not fair if she gets to stay home while they all get "punished" for the foodfight she started naLOL - although i think staying home would be more of a punishment than going to lonavala cause next week looks like its gonna be a loooooooooooooot of funROFL

Go to top