Astonishing Atul + Others 35th Oasis - Page 81

Posted: 15 years ago

Hey anyone here?      from the gallery: 

hello everyone πŸ˜ƒ

^very nice siggy - anchal is very good - *tasha notes down that she really must lookup anchal's other work and comment*

so what's up in the oasis?

Edited by NaVy1985 - 15 years ago
Taz darling, whats up? Not much here, just a quiet Sunday evening. And eating mango.   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oooo mango - yummmy πŸ˜› ..... and i see that it is very quiet ..... nothing up on my side either - trying to play around with some pics to see if i wanna make siggies ...... but not sure yet if i really want to butcher any more pics πŸ˜†
Hey Tasha n Trins.. me here too.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well practice makes perfect T-girl!!

Hey Sunits!    There's a red light next to your name.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Edited by trina1 - 15 years ago
I know, its shows as if I m online but I m not.. u see I m trying to escape and decieving people.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

so looking forward to Atul tai tomorrow.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I too am looking forward to tomorrow, Atul looks nice in that orchid sari..   πŸ˜†

Escape like um, a magician?   πŸ˜†

atul tai 🀣 - i'm soooooooooooooooo looking forward to this episode - i was just having a cup of chai a little while ago and the thought of it entered my mind and i nearly spit out my chai laughing and my parents were looking at me as if i had lost my mind cuse we were watching the news 🀣

edit:

sorry was supposed to say hi to sunita di frist but the atul tai thing just got me laughing and had to share my story firstπŸ˜†

edit againπŸ˜†:

sorry if i'm a little slow - am trying to watch all the vms so i can voteπŸ˜†

Edited by NaVy1985 - 15 years ago

@ Tasha.. 🀣

I agree Atul was looking cute in the sari but Rahul was looking sexy... omg.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Armaan didnt suit that well though as he was looking quite manly..

btw, did u see that Atul was wearing full sleeves and when he got out of the jeep, I could see his hands with hair.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I hope Anjali doest see that..

@ Trins, yaar i m just escaping from PM's as my inbox is almost full..πŸ˜†

Edit: Tasha, thats totally fine and please don't be obliged to call me di..😳

Edited by *Sunita* - 15 years ago