Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?
Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?

*PP Episodes Discussion Thread*

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Welcome to PP's official episode discussion thread.

This thread is for the purpose of discussing:

- What you liked and disliked about the show

- Sharing highlights of your favourite bits of the show

- Generally interacting with only fellow paanchvi pass who share the same interest!!

Just a few rules for you to abide by:

Moderator's Note:
- No unnecessary chatting or spamming to be done in this thread.
- Kindly respect the views of fellow members and no attacking/bashing to be done.
- Constructive criticism that too within the I-F COC is welcomed only.
- Lastly, the I-F Code of Conduct applies to this thread too and anyone found breaching it, be ready to face STRICT action from the Development Team.

so what are you waiting for... get interacting!!! Big smile

Edited by Saara COMB - 12 May 2008 at 12:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

proxyrulez-dramaholic-

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I am liking the show very much....SRK is doing a fabulous job...plus the kids too.. Big smile

I like the phrase he uses 'FATTA FHATTI'...a lot LOL
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:40am | IP Logged
^^ yesss that phrase is too good...

I find the kids a lil too hyper tho Embarrassed gud thing I suppose if u wanna liven up the show...but srk steals the limelight no matter how hyper they be!LOL

plus I like how he goes with flow... n everything he says isn't scripted.. seems more natural Smile
srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
umm wel i like evryting aout Pancvhi pass n ofcourse becouse of sRK. n also those kids r soo sweet . srk mashalla seemes so confednt n smart he looks like teacher but more like student than teacher ahah. i didnt like the episode of the bhaidi gril who got kised from my SRK i mean i was jaoules but other wise its eas great epi n hiten gauri was good too i cant for kareena n saif epi iam sure srk saif n karena wil have fun thakns heenu for thes theart LOL Embarrassed
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL oooo jealousy... trust u to mention that kissie epi LOL LOL bet u washed him 100 times over jab he came home na LOL

Shocked wat if kareena feels like giving him a kiss too Big smile I hope she does... Big smile

btw mariam... wat did u think of that lady in the first epi... the one that used only kids ke answers... khud pe barosa hi nahi tha Confused was she for real??? ya faking it Confused and her saturn logic... uff! arrghh not gonna get started...LOL

oh n u r most welcome yaar... fazool mein kyun saying thnku.. Embarrassed
srklicious IF-Stunnerz
srklicious
srklicious

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
aw heenu yeah i felt joules n i wount let kareena kiss my huby yea i wil wash him when he comes home n make him main ahah wasie that lady i think she was acting to waired n she was faking . ahah i hate that epi but i like it for SRK n those cute kids Embarrassed Embarrassed aww thaks u is fozzol for u aw thats so sweet hun yeah i rember sRK line inOSO. no sory no thakn u in firenship Embarrassed cant wait for Kareena n saif n also rani karan episode iam sure al of them wil rock Embarrassed
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
^^^ *praying kareena gives kissesss* hahaha...

@Everyone- seems as tho... only I have something to discuss in this forum... Confused LOL

btw... whose ur fav kiddo ppl???

Edited by Henna042 - 15 May 2008 at 11:12pm
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Henna042

@Everyone- seems as tho... only I have something to discuss in this forum... Confused LOL

btw... whose ur fav kiddo ppl???

Main hoon yahan...LOL...discuss...karna hai bohat kuchh...!!!Tongue

My fav kiddo is harry pputtaarrr and milanjeet...LOLLOLLOL...both cute kids are mine..!!SmileSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index