Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

India-Forums

Which shows on ZEE TV and Sony are best? (Page 2)

year Groupbie
year
year

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
BANOO MAIN TERI DULHAN IS TH BEST THEN KUCHH IS TARA

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
The only show I watch constantly on Zee is Kasamh Se and Dulhaan...although Kasamh Se is buggin me now..Dulhaan is the best. On Sony, Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai was the best show ever on television. Not just Sony. So it will always be my favorite. I watch Sony more than Zee tv. I like all the shows, but righw now i only watch KIT and BKACN
Beauti-T Newbie
Beauti-T
Beauti-T

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I think that Zee tv is ok because it has kasamh se and banoo mein teri dulhaan. But the other ones are so boring.
I used to have Sony but i cut it. i used to watch C.I.D and Kusum which I really liked.
prefix3 Senior Member
prefix3
prefix3

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
i dont want much sony anymore. i liked jhalak dikhlaja and boogie woogie. for zee tv, i watch dulhan and my bhabhi likes watching kasam se. i dont know which one is better. we are still fighting over it LOL
DesiPrincess93 IF-Dazzler
DesiPrincess93
DesiPrincess93

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
according to me kuch is tarah is the best show on sony right now...u need to watch it from the beginning by watching some episodes online. its amazing....its full of comedy,romance,and etc!!! u also need to watch kaisa yeh pyar hai!! it ended but the re runs are going on!! trust me kaisa yeh pyar hai was hott!! u will luv the jodi!!! oh and khwaish was also a great sony show!! it also ended but if u watch a few scenes of it u will just loveeee itttt!! it was such a cute n short love story!! but if u dont wanna watch serials that have already ended then just watch kuch is tarah because thats the only one i like which has not ended!! i really dont watch zee serials except maayka and banoo main teri dulhan and kasam se some times....but they started a long time ago so it might be hard to catch up!! u can ask someone the whole story of the shows if u want!! but i advice u to watch new serials that are starting...like waaris is a new show coming on zee and krazzy kiya re is coming on sony..i also read an article about subhanallah starting on sony with aamna shariff but then ekta never talked about it!! hope that helps!! Tongue Embarrassed
AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Zee shows - Tongue   Tongue Maayka, Kasam se. Tongue   Tongue

Sony shows - Tongue   Tongue Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai. Tongue  Tongue

Edited by aisha_1992 - 02 June 2008 at 12:28am

Go to top