Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

AR-step closer to being made 4 each othr?

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hey everyone....just caught with the epi...was it just me or did u all love the AR challenge loks to each other.,...i mean...it was awsom chemistry i thought the way they gave each other those looks as if daring the other for the nxt prank....when on the inside they are both feeling the love blossoming....i think...though is till dont see justification of this kinda track after the extremely morose parts which transpired between the two of them...it seems that now trully they will enter that phase of the relation where they both adjuested to the other instead of changing for the other....it will the kinda relation u wud expect when a guy n a girl protrayed as their original characters fal in love....cause if u rememeber the begining parts though ridzi was a sidhi sadhi girl...she never gave up a chance to answer back armaans prnaks in kind....czuse they showed her as a responsible mature girl but also smart n fun loving at the same time...n armaan well we all know...some how the way they r getting the track to move now it seems to better justify their characters n now when they fal back into the relation it wont have to be a one sided effort to change....wat say????

Mariam1986 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

hey everyone....just caught with the epi...was it just me or did u all love the AR challenge loks to each other.,...i mean...it was awsom chemistry i thought the way they gave each other those looks as if daring the other for the nxt prank....when on the inside they are both feeling the love blossoming....i think...though is till dont see justification of this kinda track after the extremely morose parts which transpired between the two of them...it seems that now trully they will enter that phase of the relation where they both adjuested to the other instead of changing for the other....it will the kinda relation u wud expect when a guy n a girl protrayed as their original characters fal in love....cause if u rememeber the begining parts though ridzi was a sidhi sadhi girl...she never gave up a chance to answer back armaans prnaks in kind....czuse they showed her as a responsible mature girl but also smart n fun loving at the same time...n armaan well we all know...some how the way they r getting the track to move now it seems to better justify their characters n now when they fal back into the relation it wont have to be a one sided effort to change....wat say????

I agree with you.
nikki09 Senior Member
nikki09
nikki09

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you Big smile
neelam7 Senior Member
neelam7
neelam7

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
agree with you..
Devotion. IF-Rockerz
Devotion.
Devotion.

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
i agree Embarrassed
roshniv3 IF-Dazzler
roshniv3
roshniv3

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
i know i loved it

Heart Roshni
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Yeah agree, wonderfully said Clap Clap .
It will fun to watch.

Muniza

Go to top