Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

KS Forum Vs Other Forums

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Dear Friends,

Except for KS I have not watched any other serial for last two years...in between I did see one to two for few episodes but never got stuck to any serial such as KS.  My love for KS was initially due to the awesome chemistry of RK & PD as JW & BD but then I discovered the forum.  I read some beautiful fanfics and became a fan....

KS now has gone down the drain, the forum members tried their best to save the serial but Ekta is the creator, the preserver and the destroyer i.e Brahma, Vishnu and Maheswar of KS, thus knowing what is best...who the hell are we to say anything, watch it or leave it, she says...yes I have left watching the serial but cannot leave the forum...I made some wonderful friends here and from time to time I look through other forums posted in India Forums (except the long running ones) I must admit KS forum is the most active, organised and still with beautiful and the most number of fan fictions....I know Ekta cannot ask me to leave this forum but I certainly wish she would have made our life less painful as we loved the show, still ready to watch it but only she is not showing anything worthy of watching....we are stuck to this forum due to our own initiative and enthusiasm...your thoughts friends, love Tin

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Yh thats tru, the other sub-sections on IF are pretty slow like this one.I havent seen DMG forum lately, but that was really active Smile

The shows i usually catch before Ks are slow too.. its pretty weird

I have to say, ive met some great ppl here at IF.. if i start naming im gna miss one esp with my amnesia kicking it at the wrong time of year LOL

One thing id say tho.. Hang in there, it will be over soon and that day everyone will be back smiley makin this place pretty active! Hug
-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Well a dodnt go on any other forum except bollywood colum LOL so a cant say any thing Confused but one thing is for sure the Kasam se forum Rocks as hell Clap because a have made beutifull friends here Embarrassed and of course brothers a mean bro LOL
abhilashasharma IF-Dazzler
abhilashasharma
abhilashasharma

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thats true... As far as I know... the only forum which was active through out was KYPH... but that ended in one and half year... another forum in FanFiction section... other than that... none of the forums are so active as KS... The credit goes to the KS forum members and Mods Clap Clap Clap
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I don't watch KS ... coz it's not worth watching... but I come to this forum... even when I have exams LOL ... I must say this is one of the most active forum... the other day I went to another section of IF but I got lost... LOL ... couldn't really figure out what was happening in that forum...

I have made lots of friend here in this forum and everyone is lovely and I had a really nice time being here though KS has been crap till date... Dead ...

Nevertheless... love this forum ... and the FFs are just awesome.... and would start watching KS if the storyline improves and it becomes worth watching like before....

Edited by tam2 - 12 May 2008 at 12:00pm
-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
And not to mention my online daughter LOL
preeti73 Senior Member
preeti73
preeti73

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Absolutely true.........
No other forum is as active as KS forum......

Lovely people and lovely fanfics......every one here display their emotions from their heart and soul......

That's what is keeping the forum alive!!!!!!
preet_2010 IF-Rockerz
preet_2010
preet_2010

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you, KS forum is truly the best. I think many of us would have stopped watching this show long time ago but I think it was our attachment and our friends which made us stick through its worst phases. I have stopped watching the show,but the attachment I have with this forum and with all the amazing people here is something which will never stop. I want to say thanks to each and everyone here for making this an wonderful place. Big smile

preet Embarrassed

Go to top