India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

GPS and his wife, such hypocrates!

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged

In today's episode, GPS told Shubhra that once a girl is married, she is related to her husband's family, not her own.

Yet she is forbidden from talking to Saloni?

Saloni is married too. So doesn't that mean that now she is more related to Nahar's family, same as Shubhra?

Why is Saloni called Nahar's daughter?

Omg, his and his wife's logic makes no sense at all!

Like, Shubhra's MIL said that it was because of Narpat that she stayed away from her husband for so long.

But the truth is that she refused to listen to GPS' explainations and just presumed that he was having an affair with Shama.

The reason Gunjan stayed away from his father was not because of Narpat, it was becasue Shubhra's MIL coulden't see past herself to her son, and even talk to her husband.

Shubhra and Saloni are the ones who brought them together again, and Shubhra is the one who saved her son from the evil maid, warna she would be on the streets right now

And now the same woman is giving Shubhra gyan?

Yuks

judyp Goldie
judyp
judyp

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
What a selfish woman? Here we have history repeating itself. She acted as judge and jury previously finding her husband guilty alienating father and son. I can't see why Narpat is being made the scape goat for her mistakes. She's like Kaveri blaming your mistake on others.

What a character?

Here we now have the Father-in-Law alienating a mother from her daughter. Assuming that Narpat is evil why is Ambika, Shubra, Saloni paying the price. Didn't he learning anything from being found guility by his wife and Son.
-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Oh I totally agree judyp

Because GPS' wife jumped to conclusions and didn't listen to his side, he lived away from her for 30 years, and they both know how that went.

Now he won't let Narpat tell his side?

Did he learn nothing from all this?

Yuks

newpath Senior Member
newpath
newpath

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

Oh I totally agree judyp

Because GPS' wife jumped to conclusions and didn't listen to his side, he lived away from her for 30 years, and they both know how that went.

Now he won't let Narpat tell his side?

Did he learn nothing from all this?

Yuks

I agree, even if it was killing him inside, he should have gave him a chance to speak!

judyp Goldie
judyp
judyp

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff>Oh I totally agree judyp

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff>Because GPS' wife jumped to conclusions and didn't listen to his side, he lived away from her for 30 years, and they both know how that went.

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff>Now he won't let Narpat tell his side?

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff>Did he learn nothing from all this?

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900ff>Yuks

That's the arrogance of that family - they are Rajput....What a joke? They are above all this while Narpat and family is not of their standards so it easy to believe he is capable of this.

However, we have another Rajput family Nahar and family as a comparison - supporting Saloni's decision. Actually given Narpat the benefit of the doubt.

Gaj married Padma after Shyma was in the mental institution. How come he never told her about this truth before marriage or even after marriage.....

I think tied up with Gaj reaction is also the fact he lost Shyma to Narpat.. I wonder if he ever told his wife Shyma was his first love.

As parents both Gaj and padma have instil hatred into their children.

The anger that Gunjan had for his father was due to his mother's hatred...While the hatred that Shyma's daughter has for Narpat is due to Gaj. Great example of how people should behave....

Edited by judyp - 12 May 2008 at 6:47pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top