India-Forums

Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1
Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1

Rakhi

angelsgurl IF-Rockerz
angelsgurl
angelsgurl

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Most of the people hate her, some dont like her daring nature, some thing shes a drama queen.. When she reacts on peoples comment shes called a drama queen, when she does not shes again a drama queen. When Mika came, she did not like it, and the whole of India knows about it, but still the production calls him and if she would have created a scene then shes a drama queen for some. Its sad to see and hear of what people think of her, they have already judged her from her past life as an item girl.
Yes she has done item songs, but bigger then that shes an awesome human being. From all these actor/actresses we have known, noone has ever thought bout social issues or about kids.. and here that "item girl" made millions cry because of that performance. From the bigg boss days, she has been wrongly judged. Its sad to see people hate her for everything she does and im sure after seeing yesterdays performance too there might be people there who think shes done it for publicity.

Even Ravi, I mean that man is a father now, he should atleast have sense of what he's talking. He asks a little kid who has never experienced love of parents but has still seen every kid around him in YHJ getting their mothers love, and expects him to even answer it.. I mean isnt he mature enough to know what to ask and what not to? whats the use of saying sorry after he already said it.. I felt soooo bad for the kid and mad for Ravi and his questions, the way he asked Ganesh that 'jab tum ma ko bula rahe the kya tumhe aapni maa yaad aayi' sumin like tht even though he knew tht Ganesh has no parents...

Anyways guys.. leave your comments and wuh u guys thought bout it

Edited by angelsgurl - 12 May 2008 at 11:18am

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this topic! Clap
Its another one of the problems thats seen as 'OMG ourageous' in India when someone speaks their mind or is a bold courageous women-they are said to be too big for their boots, its like paap when someone has such a strong personality.
I think she's always been that kinda person-you either love her or hate her. Tongue
Personally I love my chota Ganpathi Bapa(Ganesh). Fine, I understand that raviji wouldn't purposely insult Ganesh-he should be careful of the words he says but I think what made it worse for me-which many people may not have noticed was the aftermath. When the two girls parents were shown and them saying how much they love their gudiyas. Nothing was said at that time but i'm just trying to figure out what would have been through my ganpati bapa's mind Ouch
We all know that we take things for granted every moment of the day but hey, my prayers will always be with this cutie! Smile
and hey, we all know that miki'ji'-not sure if he deserves that respect has never quite been an angel. Thats what i call big headed! Atleast when rakhi performs and she does well and gets praises she will say Thank you soo much oe whatever but whenh Mika is there and if someone were to praise him he would say-yeah i know i'm good and what?
its like they are professionals..listen to them yaar!
Put it this way, rakhi must have had some motivation to choose such a daring topic because if it flopped, she would have been heavily criticised but im sure she knew that if it went well she would get a bagful of praises..humari rakhi kaafi smart hain ha Wink

Let them continue hating because at the end of the day, 90% of people on this forum will never get as much fame, publicity or money as rakhi does and you people(including me) are the ones that will walk past such topics and ignore it in our own busy lives.
I really applaud this woman for all her efforts Smile Clap

Just don'tforget people-what goes around..comes around.
so please you are free to keep hating Tongue Wink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top