Grahasti

India-Forums

Grahasti
Grahasti

Shocker of the pics -12th May...haha (Page 2)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Not only collor but also the colour of the blazer is diff Nish.

Will post my captions later in the evening LOL LOL

Shruti

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Not only collor but also the colour of the blazer is diff Nish.

Will post my captions later in the evening LOL LOL

Shruti

dont know why..the moment i saw andy in that blazer ..i was hey is this teh same one...and guess what i searched for nd got this in 14 september epi...hats off to my memoryLOL but it is only for Andy related things

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishtha

LOL i am at 3 am replying ju, could not sleep... LOL LOL well about those moustache..when i saw him those was like..ok Saif Ali khan meets andy LOL nd i was watching old episode of mamta just to get that blue blazer..so lost there..nd now only realising that i can see andy as a father!! gimmme a break..........20 year leap...sucks yo... LOL LOL ..

myself will add caption later..its too hard to resist LOL LOL about Fake smiling true, atleast once in the whole Episode(If Simar nd Rishi are shown) they use this  dialogue in the show..where Rishi asks Simar to SMILE LOL LOL its Rishi's..National anthem LOL LOL LOL

he used this sentence thrice already LOL no sorry....four times...3 times when they were on honeymoon nd no..no...correction again..its countless..MANY TIMES... LOL LOL i guess they are trying to make them a couple. by using this word LOL

remember Ani the jodi lickers... LOL but.. A DIALOGUE wont work...Chemistry does..hmm...they are getting that slowly...slowly..Stern Smile...nd Simar is looking good these days...i love her hair man Clap Clap

well..i am just waiting for the time..when ppl will start saying Simar and Rishi what a jodi LOL LOL Makers of the show are trying hard to get that and trying to establish them as a "Jodi"..but a Advice They need more scene and more than just a dialogue.. Smile Please.. Big smile LOL ....Rishi isnt playing a Photograher..who keeps on saying Say Cheese, as i need good pics or you wont pay me laterLOLLOL

hmmm first what the hell were u doing awake at 3am LOL lmao..it was like 10.38pm here when you posted Tongue I wasn;t online LOLLOLLOL

20 year leap is the dryest ever storylines that these serials can have ^__^ LOLLOLLOL

LMAO Jodi lickers wont be licking this jodi LOLLOLLOL not when they aren't even a "jodi" LOLLOLLOL

you also post captions Angry

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged

LOLOn special demand of AniLOL

Rishi to man in black : what...WHAT are you saying...you are going to take away all my clothes...Stern Smile Cry even wont leave my kurtas...gosh i have to buy new clothes then...you bad manOuch

What a destiny...i wanted someone who could gift me something back...but you took away...diamonds bangles and given nothing in return....CryLOL

While talking to you i am thinking about someone else Day DreamingLOL guess my wife...guess who,, she is very sweet..very cute nd lil naughty....yes she is none other than,...ANI.........LOL

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishtha

LOLOn special demand of AniLOL woohoo at least ju posted LOLnow lemme expand Big smileEmbarrassedLOLTongue

Rishi to man in black : what...WHAT are you saying...you are going to take away all my clothes...Stern Smile Cry even wont leave my kurtas...gosh i have to buy new clothes then...you bad manOuch

no no your mistaken rishi, you now have to go to the market and buy material yourself and stitch your own shirt Smile these are new laws we have for pizzza boys Smile

What a destiny...i wanted someone who could gift me something back...but you took away...diamonds bangles and given nothing in return....CryLOL

oye ghade AngryLOLi gave myself to you, and now your crying, men don't cry, you big girls blouse -__- LOLEmbarrassed

While talking to you i am thinking about someone else Day DreamingLOL guess my wife...guess who,, she is very sweet..very cute nd lil naughty....yes she is none other than,...ANI.........LOL

hawwwwwwwwwwwww whats this one Shocked..nahin re he's thinking about ju..LOL

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
What do you mean by..he is not pizza boy but Pizza toppings LOL LOL LOL for extra garnishing just like Grahasthi ppl use him these days... LOL

and no comments about second one LOL LOL

third....well...he thinks about you these days so that he can drop those atom bombs right on jur head..boom boom boom LOL LOL

where is deep pan pizza...no captions nd nothing..so as shru the tru LOL
sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Mysterious burger: SHARAAPPPPPPPPPPPP burger, why u think so much about mushrooms ................ think abt ur fav cabbage,  and yesh burger with extra sauceAngryAngryAngry btw i love tht wannabe wala one it killsLOL

@Nish: Hawww rnnt those son's pic from Mamta wait let me innocent brain churn... and wht r u doing being awake at 3am AngryNice ones actually ROFLROFL

CAPTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rishi: Darling do u think an AB inspired look will look good on me, stop making me running behind the bush

Simar:How would i knw i cant imagine things so well

Rishi(assume his sasurji was alive tht scene which was cut coz of the extra length):Hone wale sasurji will ab inspired look work good on me

Sasurji:Try it betaji and says to himself  abb wht do i tell him.....LOL

Rishi:Looking at the so called majical mirror... please give me a glimpse of how will i look in the inspired look

Shocked to see his reflection: Haila who is this uncle, i thought i wll get an isnpired look stupid mirror!!

Rishi:i think this look good on me...btw why dont u try a makeoveraaj kal makeover ka zamana hain

This shirt looks better on me rather than those dull paint colours. but excitement main same desgins abb wht to do, coconut seller business was the best........................

Rishi:Will u be my partner in our new business my wifey wifey, i can try tht inspured look and u can have some paint saree thts it

Rishi: See now no one can regonise us and our bussiness will prospire yayyyyyyyyyyy Coconut leloo coconut lelooo(practices)

Luv,

ShagunEmbarrassed

Edited by sweet_shagun - 14 May 2008 at 1:47am
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shagun

Mysterious burger: SHARAAPPPPPPPPPPPP burger, why u think so much about mushrooms ................ think abt ur fav cabbage,  and yesh burger with extra sauceAngryAngryAngry btw i love tht wannabe wala one it killsLOL just sharap..ju dont know anything..DEEP pan pizza bane chali LOL ghaderi LOLAngryEmbarrassed *throws cabbage shreds on SHUGZ face* Smile 

@Nish: Hawww rnnt those son's pic from Mamta wait let me innocent brain churn... and wht r u doing being awake at 3am AngryNice ones actually ROFLROFL and wots your problem if she's online at 3amLOL
LOL

CAPTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS no pizza LOL

Rishi: Darling do u think an AB inspired look will look good on me, stop making me running behind the bush yes I am blushing man, my cheeks go red like roses Day Dreaming like this Angry this red Angry

Simar:How would i knw i cant imagine things so well my imagine stops at the traffic light when the light changes on red Smile

Rishi(assume his sasurji was alive tht scene which was cut coz of the extra length):Hone wale sasurji will ab inspired look work good on me please say yes, I am very eager to have this AB look. Just imagine where I can get in the world Big smileLOLBig smile

Sasurji:Try it betaji and says to himself  abb wht do i tell him.....LOL lets see now, try karo, I will laugh when you fail LOL

Rishi:Looking at the so called majical mirror... please give me a glimpse of how will i look in the inspired look I am going away into dream world..no one disturb me Smile I will boot ju to Mercury Smile Wow I can see camels LOL

Shocked to see his reflection: Haila who is this uncle, i thought i wll get an isnpired look stupid mirror!! *electric shock* LOL

Rishi:i think this look good on me...btw why dont u try a makeoveraaj kal makeover ka zamana hain yeah go for the bootni wala look..its the latest craze these days Smile

This shirt looks better on me rather than those dull paint colours. but excitement main same desgins abb wht to do, coconut seller business was the best........................ yes I can make these shirts myself because I am so clever Geek...cut and stick TongueEmbarrassed

Rishi:Will u be my partner in our new business my wifey wifey, i can try tht inspured look and u can have some paint saree thts it yes you can paint a white bedsheet and then wear it Big smile get paints and wala doneeeeBig smile

Rishi: See now no one can regonise us and our bussiness will prospire yayyyyyyyyyyy Coconut leloo coconut lelooo(practices) *shouting*

Luv,

ShagunEmbarrassed deep pan pizza Embarrassed

Go to top