Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Meri Doli Tere Angana - Part 21 Pg 15 (Page 3)

NazNgs IF-Dazzler
NazNgs
NazNgs

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
ooooo i can't wait... Embarrassed

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
will be up by tomorrow hopefully
NazNgs IF-Dazzler
NazNgs
NazNgs

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
ok will wait for it..they say naa intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai... LOL so i'll wait
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Recap:

Simran is back home.. Ru's father has hired special officers to find Ruhaan..

They comes and tells him He is dead, coz they only found his belongings.. Simran refuses to accept Ruhaan is dead..

Ab Agey..

Part 3

Simran is sitting in her room.. alone.. and looking at then pic of Ruhaan which she framed in a bigger frame and hanged it on the wall at the right side of the bed..

Simran's Chachi comes into her room.. Simran sees her .. and runs to hug her..

Simran: chachi.. u know the police says Ruhaan is no more..

Simran's chachi: Simi Putar, dekho.. yeh

Simran: u also start believing them .. no chachi.. main jahnti hoon. Ruhaan Mujhe choor ke nahin ja sakte.. I know there were some problems between us.. par hum hain to ek hain..

Simran's chachi: simi dekh.. acha theek hai.. tu kassi ho aao sit here..

Downstairs.. Sandhya chachi.. is talking about Simran's health and how they should make her see the reality..

Ru's mother.. do also say Ruhaan is alive.. but due to the jacket and belongings.. even Abhishek lost the hope.. chachi wants Simran to take off her Mangalsutra.. Ru's mother is not in the favour.. of it.. as she still believes in Simran's words..

One day when Simran comes into her room.. she sees garland around Ruhaan's big picture which she framed.. she is shocked.. she runs toward it and removes the garland..

Chachi sees it..

Chachi: removing the garland wont change the truth Simran

Simran looks at chachi

Simran: chachi.. did u do this..

Chachi: yes I did it.. (she comes into the room) u have to accept the truth.. u r a widow now, ur husband is dead.. and this Mangalsutra ( takes simrans Mangalsutra in her hand which Simran is wearing) ucant wear this..

She tries to take if off from Simrans Neck
Simran: chachi plzz .. don't do this..

Chachi: tum eik widwaah ho aur widwaah Mangalsutra ya sindoor nahin lgatiin.. why dont u understand.

Simran shouts loud saying.. no she wont take it off..

Ru's mother, Ru's Father and Abhishek came into the room and saw Chachi trying to take her Mangalsutra off..

Ru's Mother: Sandhya yeh kya kar rehi ho tum

Simran hugs Ru's mother

Simran: mummyji… main Mangalsutra nahin utaroon ghi..

Ru's mother: Haan Simran koi bhi nahin utarwaye gha tumse tumhara Mangalsutra

Ru's mother looks angrily on Chachi..

In the hall

Ru's mother getting angry on Sandhya…

Chachi: parjayi ji main to wohi kiya jo apko karma chaiye tha.. she is widow and she should waer these things..

Ru's mother: I know what I should do.. par iis baa rim with Simran to.. Arey mere beta Ruhaan is only missing not dead..  and for that I support Simran as she has fianth in he will be back so has i..

She leaves..

Chachi: (thinking) uff yeh .. saab bhi na.. kabhi to mujhse chain ki saans le do.. Ohh My My..

Ru's mother came into RuSim's room, and sees Simran standing infront of Ruhaan's pic.. hold her Mangalsutra close to her ..

Ru's mother: Simran.. (Simran is a little scared) dekho u don't have to be scared of me.. main bhi yehi chaheti hoon jo tum chaheti ho.. eik maa kabhi nahin chahe ghi ke uis ke samne kabhi bhi uis ke bete is dead body aaye.. aur issi liye mujhe tumhare wishwaas par wishwaas hai..

She places her hand on Simran's cheek and removes her tears.. Simran hugs her .. and start crying..

Ru's mother: don't worry Simran.. saab theek ho jaye gha..

A month later..

At the morning.. Simran comes with arti .. and gives the arti dhuuan to Ruhaan's Pic.. and smiles

Simran: Ruhaan .. Aap jahan kahin bhi ho.. i wish theek ho..  aur jald wapas aa jayen.. I know u have been longing after talking with me.. and so am i.. plzz iss tarhaan mera imtihan na lo..

At the same time.. a man is walking some where.. in black suite..

Simran smiles and kisses her hand and then touches Ruhaan's face on the picture..

Now the man I talked about comes into a room.. he drinks the juice and ask about his wife.. the servant tells him. She is in the garden..

He tells the servant that.. he is leaving.. and will be home late..

In the shopping mall we sees the man .. looking for sarees.. Simran is also there.. Looking for sarees for Arpita..

The man is coming closer to where Simran is standing..she also moves a bit.. to looks for some other saree.. when she got hit by a man, she fall backward.. and the man in black suite catches her.. whiel we see the 30th june scene where Simran falls backward.. in disco.. she looks up.. and is shocked.. to see the man..

To Be Continued

so who is this man .. how does he have a wife..hmm

Plz add comments..

Edited by Nausheenfan - 11 June 2008 at 10:45am
NazNgs IF-Dazzler
NazNgs
NazNgs

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

OMG .....San ur mindblowing...(can't say that enough)..ClapClap
uff yeh part bhi excelllent hai...love the cute part btw Simran and Ru's mom..the way she supports her in her vishwaas jus tlike in the real serial and the part where she wipes Sims tears reminds me of the epi of 18th june so sweet..Embarrassed
I hate chachi...Angryuski himmat to dekho Simran ka mangalsutra touch kiya..Someone should slap her...(sssaattaaakkk wala tapparLOL)

when reading the ending part my heart was going dhak dhak...when the the man in black suit came...uff kaun hosakta hain...kaun hai jo Simran se takrata hain....
uff jaldi next beecho yaar..u know na main kitni curious person hoon..jaanne ke liyee bahut bechein hoon...im waitng yaara...Big smile

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
aw thanx.. i wil try my best to .. post next part soon
mysticbubbles Senior Member
mysticbubbles
mysticbubbles

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Great going San!! Was wondering how Ru is gonna make an entry in your story, cause everything is so pheeka when Ru & Sim are away from each other... Wink Hope the man in the black suit is Ruhaan and RuSim are near each other again... Tongue Day Dreaming
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 11 June 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWW thanx.. Rani..
well for to knwo the story u have to wait to read the next part
anyways thanx for likign the part is gonna be up soon..

Go to top