Fan Fictions

FF: Meri Doli Tere Angana - Part 21 Pg 15 - Page 11

NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

OMG awesome yaar...👏
Every part its mindblowing😃
Loved the DNA part and when Rusim and Su kitchen part..😊
WOW loved it when RuSim are rude with Su and leaving hand in hand..
And in the room their conversation uff
the lines were totally perfect RuSim dialogues amazing..
And looovvveee the Suravi cute moments with RuSim..😳
the kheer part its so lovely..plz write more Suravi RuSim parts its so awesome...
and then the dna report comes and Sim opens and is shocked..😲.
ufff could really imagine a dramtic scene in my head with dramatical music and all..
awesome..kaise aap soch leti hain..amazing,
and then the RuSim fight omg..😭 
Although it was painful i have to say..😳
its the best RuSim fighting part and the lines were so perfect
uff i could see it in my head how Ruhaan reacted and how Sim was shockingly listening👏 
and then she could not bear it and almost falls..
brilliant part is that...ufff and then the pregnancy twist awsome...⭐️
even i smiled..shayad isis wajah se RuSim ki doorie door hojaaye
 aur RuSim mil ke soche ke Su kaunsa game khel rahi hain aur kaise dna test positive hain...
i did miss Abhishek in this part...he was not much not there
(maybe shooting for some other show😆😆😆)
and the ending OMG i hope its a dream..😕
no i know its a dream..right?😲
Nahi it is a dream kyonke aap itni foolish nahi hain jaise MDTA creatives the..😳
aapke story ka ending itni bakwaas nahi hosakti...
so really looking forward to next part to read ke kiska dream hain ye😉...

And hope to read more cure Suravi scenes with RuSim love that kid...
even if she is only imaginary😃

Really looking forward to next part...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aw thanx...
dont worry i wotn dissapoint u
ISano thumbnail

Recap..

DNA report reveals Ruhaan is the father of Kamya .. Ruhaan Simran having argument.. the family learns .. Simran is pregnant.. all are happy.. one night.. Suhana points.. the gun toward.. Simran..  

Aap agey

Part 20

Suhana: im so sorry but Simran.. tumhare.. akhri din agaya.. iis duniya mein.. u have to die.. this child is not gonna be born this time.. u have to leave the world..

She shoots… and instead of Simran.. it hits Ruhaan.. and.. he falls down.. while Simran is trying to.. hold around him.. .. Simran is crying. And .. touching.. his cheeks.. which r getting colder by every sec..

Simran is crying.. out loud.. Ruhaan slowly closes his eyes.. Simran shout out his name..

And the same sec.. she .. gets up in a rush.. she runs out of her.. room.. to find Ruhaan.. she runs up to the terrace.. Ruhaan.. was looking.. in the sky. He felt that someone is standing behind him.. he turns back.. and Simran.. runs toward him.. and hugs him.. Ruhaan.. is surprised..

Simran: Ruhaan aap theek to hai na..

She touches his.. cheeks. Holds his shoulder.

Ruhaan: main theek… hoon.. par hua kya hai.. u look .. scared..

Simran.. then thinks..  and moves away.. Ruhaan keeps on calling her.. but she doesn't listen to him and runs down..  into her room and locks the door. She is sweating..

Simran: (thinking) .. thank God it was a dream.. 

She then prays.. for Ruhaan's wellbeing

Next day

Little Kamya.. sees Suravi, Arun and Abheer playing.. with toys.. she comes toward them.. and smiles.. Suravi sees her.. and goes toward her and gives her toys to Kamya.

Suravi: fhilo gi  amaare thath..

Kamya nods with her head..  

All the kids start playing.. they are playing with the ball, which rolls away from them, Kamya runs after it , Simran is coming down from the stairs, Kamya falls and hits her head, Simran runs down and picks her up, she puts her hand on her forehead, which is bleeding, she makes her sit on the coach, and runs to get the 1st aid box. Kamya is crying a lot.

Simran: don't worry beta, sab theek ho jaye gha.

Simran puts the bandage on her forehead, and them realize what she just did, she was helping Suhana's  kid.

She gets up And leaves, Suhana is standing upstairs and smiling watching it.

Suhana: (thinking) poor Simran .. but main kya kar sakti, majboori hai, I have to do something. Simran ko apne raste se hatana parrey gha.

Later.

Simran is looking for something in the cupboard, while Ruhaan comes into the room,  he goes near the cupboard at the same time, Simran loses the cupboard, and both were about to bump into each other, both have eye contacts, and a beautiful song "tu hi mera shab hai shubha hai tuhi din hai mera" is playing in the background.

Suravi comes into the room, and RuSim moves their eyes from each other. She was hungry, Simran is about to go, but her saree palu is stucked in Ruhaan's Bracelet. She looks back, while Ruhaan is looking at her, she goes closer to him, and Ruhaan is looking at her just like from the 31st July episode, where Simran removed the button from his shirt.

Simran, looks at him, and takes a step back, and leaves. Ruhaan just touches her palu while she is leaving, and kisses it.

Same day in the shopping mall

Abhi-shanaya were doing shopping while Shanaya is upset of Suhana living in the house..

Abhishek: I know mujhe bhi aacha nahin lag reha..

While he is saying this.. they meets Sonam.

Sonam: hey Abhish..

Abhishek: Sss Sonam.. how r u..

Sonam: im fine.. tum sunnao..

Abhishek: im fine 2..

Sonam: hey hi. Shanaya right.. kaissi ho..  wait a mint. U both got married right..

Abhishek: (smiling) yes.. and we have  a 4 years old son to.. his name is Arun…

Sonam: omg.. congrats..

Abhishek: tum sunnao.. tumne shaadi nahin ki..

Sonam: shaadi to nahin par I'm engaged..

Abhishek: kaun hai woh..

Sonam: he was right here..  lo he is there..                 

Abhishek Shanaya turns back, and is kinda surprised.. its no other them Rakesh .. Suhana's old lawyer.

Abhishek: yeh to..

Sonam: haan Rakesh..

All of them sitting in a Caf

Rakesh: hey.. sorry buddy, woh mera job tha..

Abhishek: its ok..

Sonam: so how is Ruhaan Simran life going..

Abhishek: they have a daughter Suravi ..

Sonam: they r happy now haan

Abhishek: pehle to theek the… leikin aab

Sonam: aab kya hua

Abhishek: woh Suhana

Sonam: Suhana

Shanaya: Suhana.. is back in our house with a child, claiming its Ruhaan's Jiju's child..

Both Rakesh Sonam are shocked..

Abhishek Shanaya narrates the whole thing.

Sonam: omg.. Suhana.. is really wicked.. but.. Abhish.. u said Ruhaan had gotten a DNA test right.. to Suhana ka bhi karwao..

Rakesh: correct

Abhishek: matlab..

Rakesh: matlab yeh ke.. Suhana kehti hai na, key eh bacha Ruhaan aur uis ka hai, so Suhana should also do the DNA test

Sonam: aur uis tarhan sachayi samne aa jaye ghi..

Abhishek: par Uis ka DNA test karwayen kaisay..

Rakesh: uis ke room se uiske brushs e eik hair .. ke saath DNA test ho sakta hai..  aur phir petah chal jaye gha woh bacha kaun hai..

One day later

Shanaya tries to get into Suhana's room.. and to the brush.. and slowly takes a bit of the hair.. out of the brush.. but Suhana enters the room.. Shanaya is shocked..

Suhana: tum yahaan..

Shanaya: main.. main.. Arun.. Arun ko dhondne aayi thi.. par shayad who yahan nahin hai.. main chalti hoon..

Shanaya.. comes out of the room.. and .. takes a deep breath.. and leaves from there…

Abhishaya's room

Shanaya gives the piece of hair to Abhishek.

Abhishek: thanx.. main aaj hi jaa kar yeh kaam karwa doon gha.

In the kitchen..

Ruhaan.. is looking for a scissor, but accidentally cut his finger with the knife.. and he starts bleeding..

He is in pain.. and is trying to make it stop.. he remember something…

Flash Back

Ruhaan is in his room, cuts his fingers from some sharp thing on the bed.. he is bleeding.. Simran comes and cover it, while she gives the 1st aid treatment, Ruhaan is starring at Simran while she is wrapping the bandage.. Simran looks up

Simran: lo ho gaya.. aap bhi na.. why cant u be careful..

She looks up.

And blushes .. coz Ruhaan keep looking at her..

Ruhaan: uff I love this adaa of urs..

Romantic mat banoo. Aur jao office..

Simran stands up.. he catches her hand.. and stands up.. Simran turns to him.. and he pulls her toward himself..

Simran: Ruhaan.. yeh kya shararat hai..

Ruhaan: arey .. maine kuch nahin kiya .. just one think..

Simran: kya

He comes closer with his head.. and is about to kiss her..

Suravi: mama.. (she shouts)

Ruhaan puts his head down.. Simran is smiling

Ruhaan: hamesha mere saath hi yeh kyon hota hai.

Simran: aur dheer karo office ke liye… god bhi nahin chahete ke aap dheer se office jayen..

Suravi comes into their. Room..

Ruhaan: aayi .. dadi ji..

Suravi comes toward them.. Ruhaan takes her up .. and kisses her on her cheek..

Ruhaan: my bacha.. thanx for giving me such a lovely child Simran..

Ruhaan opens his .. other arm and.. takes Simran into it.. and kisses her forehead.. while simran has her hand on Suravi's back..

Flash back ends..

Ruhaan just comes back from the flash back.. a hand comes and holds his fingers, so the bleeding stops. He looks up and sees Simran there.. she makes him sit on the chair, and ties the bandage, while he is looking at her.. she slowly looks up..

Ruhaan removes his eyes away.. Simran stands up.. and is about to leaves.. when she sees her palu again is stucked.. but in between the bandage… Simran.. looks at the bandage.. and bows down to removes it.. and Ruhaan.. also tries.. while is hand is on Simran's hands.. both has eyes contacts.. while Abhishek sees them from upstairs.. and wishing that their life get normal as before..

Same day later ..

Abhishek.. just gave.. the piece of hair in the laboratory.. and he gets to know that the results will be out soon..

At Sonam's house..

Sonam is passing around.. and thinks of how she sh.. she stops in the middle.. and calls up Abhishek

Sonam: abhish.. I have something in my mind.. listen carefully…

Next day …

Simran is .. put some dresses in the cupboard.. someone secretly is watching her.. Simran coming toward the door and leaves the room.. the person hides before she comes near the door.. then goes inside..

Abhishek comes home.. looking very tied.. he puts his cell phone on the table near the coach in the hall.. and sits on the coach and closes his eyes.. just then.. Abheer and Arun comes running..

Abhishek: arey beta careful.. lag jayegi dono ko..

Just then.. Shanaya.. calls Abhishek.. he leaves from there.. forgetting his cell .. there

The doctor got the reports.. and calls Abhishek.. but ..as he don't have the cell with him.. Suhana.. was.. there.. and receives the call..

And the doctor without asking who its is.. start telling.. about the DNA report.. and what it says..

Suhana.. in manly voice.. say s(he) will come and get it..

Later on.. Abhishek.. finds his mobile.. lying on the coach.. he thinks the kids might have lied it there… he sees 5 missed calls.. and checks it.. all of them are from the doctor..

He leaves for the hospital..

And is shocked to see the police there…

To Be Continued..

NazNgs thumbnail

Ufff OMG yaara...itne dino baat...but still ur fanfic has not lost its magic
even today i enjoyed reading the fanfic as much as i did last time
O my god loved the Sim dream part where she Runs to Ru on the terrace
And then quickly goes back..awesome
and looovvvveeee the suravi with kamya parts
i really love the kids..even if they are only in the fanfic
and aawwww Sim taking care of Kamya...so sweet
Love all the RuSim moments the pallu gettin stuck..so cutee..
and i love that song u used awesome
Uff hope unke dooriyan jald hi khatam hojaaye
And wow ur a genius how u brought the twist of Sonam and Rakesh
Loved the Su dna test wala idea..
mindblwoing parts as usual
And the flashback was also soooo romantic
loved it how Ru called Suravi dadiji 😆😆
Uff how could abhi forget his cell
man and now Su knows about the dna😡
Uff ab kuch na kuch to zaroor karegi wo..
And what a ending yaar so much suspense
Why is there police at the hospital..mmm
cant wait for the next part..really lookinf forward to the next part...
This part was fantastic, mindblowing and awesome...

ISano thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thanx for the lovely comments
ISano thumbnail

Recap:

Simran thanks god .. that ti only was a dream where Ruhaan got shot..

Abhishek Shanaya meets Sonam and Rakesh at a shooping mall..

Sonam tells to take a DNA test of Suhana.. Abhishek reaches doctors place and sees police there..

Aab agey

Part 21..

Abhishek.. comes closer and ask one of the officer.. what happened..

The officer tells him that .. someone killed the doctor.. Abhishek is shocked.. and tries to go inside.. but the police stops him

Abhishek: plz try to understand..  meri bhai ki zindagi ka sawaal hai.. plzz let me go inside

Officer: sorry sir .. not till our investigation is finished..

Abhishek: plzz its very urgent.. ok dekhiye.. doc. ke cabin mein..  Ruhaan Oberoi ki test report honi chaiye.. plzz check..

Officer: ok ..

He send few of his men there… and they came back empty hands..

Abhishek is confused.. he don't know what to do now.. but he decided .. the will do a DNA test by a new doctor..  he is on his way home.. at Oberoi House .. Simran is not looking up Ruhaan is tying his watch and is not looking up to.. both bumps into each other, and Simran's  mangalsutra get stucked.. in Ruhaan's and they start looking at each other..

Abhishek comes in and sees them.. Simran both of them didn't see Abhishek standing.. Simran moves a bit away.. and goes up. While Ruhaan is watching her going away..
Abhishek decided to get them close now… he calls everyone out and tells them.. he was arranged a picnic for the whole family.. they r going out this weekend.. Simran tells she wont go.. but Ru's mother tells her .. she have to come for Suravi..

Abhishek comes into his room and sees Shanaya packing her bags.. he tells her.. to go into RuSim's room and take the shawl out of Simran's Bag.. and hid it..
Shanaya: par Abhi.. its cold where we are going right..

Abhishek: I know.. ok listen

He tells her what he has been thinking of.. Shanaya says it's a brilliant idea ..

The day has come.. everyone is ready to go.. then Suhana also comes ..and tells them she is also going.. Abhishek refused to take her.. but she black mails them.. that she will go to the press .. and tells them.. about Kamya..

Ru's father tells them let her come..

Abhishek had decided to spend some days in the farmhouse.. at night all are together.. the sat the fire.. and everyone sit around it.. the kids are sleeping.. Abhishek and dadi decided to play Antakshari but with a different way.. everyone have to sing a new song

Abhishek: tujhe dekha to yeh jana sanam pyaar hota hai dewani sanam.. ab yahan se kahan jayen hum teri bahoon mein mar jayen hum..

Shanaya: mujhe much kehna hai aase i have never felt this way before .. ab to aisa lagta hai yeh zindagi .. tere binah katey ghi nahin..

Inder: na na karte pyaar tumhi se kar bauthe.. karna tha inkaar magar iqraar tumhi se kar baithey..

Suhana.. comes out.. and start singing..

Suhana: yeh mera dil pyaar ka dewana.. dewana dewana pyaar ka dewana .. aata hai mujhko pyaar mein jhal jana .. mushkil hai pyaar tera bach ke janaa..

Ruhaan just ignores her

Simran: aate aate aa gaye paas hum .. jaate jaate le gaye tum sanam. Meri needin mere sare sapna (Ruhaan looks at her) le chalo mujhko bhi saath.. apne…

Simran gets tears in her eyes.. Ruhaan sees it

Dadi: eik dossre se karte hai pyaar hum.. hum.. eik dosre ke liye beqarar hum..

Ruhaan: hum bewafa hargiz nah the.. par hum wafaah kar na sakey..

Simran.. leaves.. from there.. Suhana smiles wicked.. Ruhaan sees her going into the farmhouse.. all of them gets tied.. and goes to sleep.. Ruhaan comes back home at night.. after coming back from a walk.. he goes into the room where Simran is sleeping with Suravi.. he wanted to see Simran and Suravi before he went to sleep.. but he didn't see Simran.. and looked around in the farmhouse.. but didn't find Simran.. he .. goes out.. and looks around the place.. the goes a bit away from the farmhouse.. thought the trees.. he sees someone standing at the river.. it was Simran he recognized the yellow saree .. he comes near her.. she was  freezing.. he took off his jacket and put it around her… she looks behind.. and .. the looks away.. she sees Ruhaan freezing.. she shares the jacket with him.. both has eye contact.. then suddenly it stat rain.. run sees a small hut ..they take the jacket on their head.. and run.. from there..

While running into the hut.. Simran's foot.. got through a stone.. and was about to fall.. Ruhaan .. catches her.. both looks into each others.. eyes..  

Ruhaan removes Simran wet hair from her face.. and is about to kiss her.. she moves away..

Ruhaan: Simran kab tak mujhe aaisay .. door reho ghi..

Simran: dekho Ruhaan.. I don't want to discuss this..

Ruhaan: no aaj I want an answer ..

Simran: tum jaante ho kyon

Ruhaan: Simran.. mmm..  know Suhana very well

Simran: i m going..

She goes out of the hut.. Ruhaan after her.. and craps her arm. And pulls her toward himself..

Ruhaan: Simran..

Simran: leave me.. Ruhaan.. u r hurting me..

Ruhaan: aur jow tumne mujhe hurt kiya hai woh..

Simran: maine tumhein koi hurt nahin kiya.. u r responsible for it

Ruhaan: to kya tum mujhe zindagi bhar aaisay hi sazaah do ghi..

Simran: plzz leave me

Abhishek comes out of the house..
Abhishek: Ruhaan.. what  r u doing..

Ruhaan .. leaves.. her..

She turns around.. and gets some lights in her face.. the car stops.. and Sonam comes out of the car

Abhishek: Sonam tum yahaan

Sonam: haan.. I tried to call at home.. but no response.. jab tumhare ghar main ayi I learnt .. aap saab yahaan.. ho.. anyway aaj main aap saab ko aisi baat betaoon ghi.. jisko sun kar aap sab.. shayad yakeen mat Karein.. par yeh zaroori hai..

Ruhaan: aisi kya baat hai..

Sonam: eik mint.. (she calls the doctor who is sitting in her car- he comes out ) pehchana issay..

Ruhaan: yeh.. to.. wohi doctor hai.. jisne

Sonam: ya .. he was ur doctor.. when Simran gave birth to ur daughters..

Ruhaan: daughters???
Sonam: haan.. Daughters:.

Simran looks.. surprise at Sonam

Sonam: Simran gave birth to twins..

All of them are shocked…

Sonam: I know its a shocking.. but yehi saach hai..

She tells them that.. the child was taken away just after the birth.. it was during the time.. when doctor cae out to give u the news.. uissi waqt yeh saab hua tha..

Simran: (walks toward Sonam) aisa hai to tell me meri beti kahan hai.. plzz tell me..

Sonam: woh yehiin hai..

Simran: yehiin hai..

Sonam: haan..
Simran: kein yahaan.. to.. aisay koi ..

She stares at sonam..

Sonam nods.. with her head..

Simran: u mean.. Suhana .. ke paas jow bachi hai.. Kamya woh.. humari..

Sonam: yes .. actually I got suspicious when..

Flash back

At Oberoi house.. Simran's chachi and bua came to visit them.. even Sonam was there..

All the kids were running around.. chachi saw Kamya.. and tells.. Simran.. that she looks very much like her.. when she was a kid.. Sonam overhears it..

Flash back.

Sonam: tab hi.. mujhe yeh baat problem dene lagi.. and i decided.. to get a DNA test done of Simran also..

Abhishek: par the doctor .. died.. and nothing was found in his cabin..

Sonam: I know.. but before dying.. he already had sent a fax to me..  

Simran looks at Ruhaan with tears in her eyes.. and run into the house.. Ruhaan after her.. she looks into the room.. where Suhana were.. but she didn't find them.. she shouts out for Kamya.. everyone comes.. out..

Chachi: Simran yeh kya hai.. why r u shouting..

Ru's parents comes out of their room.. they also asked the same.. Abhishek tells them .. what happened.. and they r shocked..

Simran goes into her room.. Suravi is missing..

Simran: Suravi.. where r u

Ruhaan: kya hua..

Simran: Ruhaan Suravi is missing..

Ruhaan.. checks all the rooms.. even Suhana is not there.. few mints later the phone rings..

Ruhaan picks up the phone..

Someone asked .. if they were looking for their kids..

Ruhaan: Who is it

Someone: Acha awaz bhi bhol gaye..

Ruhaan: Suhana..

Suhana: yes its me.. dono mere paas hain..

Ruhaan: agar uinhein kuch hogaya I will not spare u..

Suhana: don't worry .. I wont do anything to them till u come here.. mujhse aa kar milo

Ruhaan: kahan

Suhana: Uis ke liye mere next call ka intezaar karo..

Later the night..

In the room where simran were staying..

Simran is having tears in her eyes.. Ruhaan sees it and removes them, she folds her hands.. and asks for forgiveness..

Ruhaan: nahin Simran .. plzz

He hugs her..

At the morning.. Suhana .. calls them..

Ruhaan: so tell me where should I come..

Suhana: wohin.. uissi mountain par.. jahaan

Ruhaan: thek hai

Simran: main bhi aapke saath challoon ghi..

Ruhaan: nahin Simran.. yeh theek nahin ho gha.

Simran: nahin.. I want to..

Ruhaan: ok chalo..

They reaches the place.. and sees her with the kids.. RuSim step out from the car.. and is surrounded by some goons hired by Suhana..

Suhana: I kenw it tum bhi aao ghi Simran.. aao aao..

Simran: I never thought u could even fall so low..

Suhana: u know me already .. anyways.. wont u meet ur children..

A gunda hired by her .. comes with Suravi and Kamya.. in his arm.. and put them on a crane.. both r crying..

Ruhaan: hey what r u doing..

Simran: Suhana.. kya chaheti ho tum..

Suhana: tumhare maut aur.. Ruhaan se shaadi..

Ruhaan: shut up Suhana just shut .. or I will kill u..

he moves forward.. and one of the goons.. hits him on his head.. and falls on the ground.. Simran .. he holding.. Ruhaan

Suhana: dekha whats gonna happen if u say anything against me..

Ruhaan: dekho tum jow bhi kaho ghi.. I will do it.. but plzz mere bachoo ko chor do..

Suhana: agar tum mujhse shaadi kar lo.. then I will thing..

Ruhaan: I will rather die then getting married to u..

Simran: dekho plzz .. inhoon ne kya begharra hai tumhare plzz let them.. go.. plz choor do inn ko

Suhana: well I will .. maine choor deti hoon in ko..

She gives a small sign.. the crane.. moved toward the cleft.. RuSim. Are shocked for their life..

Ruhaan: dekho u wont do it.. plzz dekho.. 

He take the gun from one of the goons.. and shoots them.. Simran runs toward the crane.. and tries to stop it.. a goon pushes her and she hits her head.. Suhana the.. driving the crane.. and

She then.. open the crane.. and both falls down..

RuSim runs toward the cleft.. and is not able to catch their.. kids.. the both falls down..

RuSim .. Shocked..

To Be Continued

Next part is gonna be the last part

NazNgs thumbnail

OMG San yaara...AMAZING...
Loved everypart of the fanfic..it is SUPERB...
U know from the killing of the doctor till the kids falling from the crane..ufff MINDBLOWING
Ur very talented writer yaar...
Reallllyyyyy looovvveeeddd the RuSim romantic river part...
could actually imagine their expressions there..ufff FANTASTIC..
i read that part like 3 times before continuing with the rest of the story..
And loved the part how rusim got to know that kamya is also their twin daughter..
MY GOD really a standing ovation yaara..👏
and omg what a suspense in the ending...what a climax...
omg will RuSim be able to save their kids? What is Su gonne do next?..
omg itne sawaal mere dhimaak mein mujhe to chakkar aarahi hain..
i think i will stop thinking and just wait till u send the last part...
ufff mera to intezaar karna muhkil hoga last part ke liyee..
ufff i hope u will send it soon....
cant wait to read the part..and looking forward to it...

ISano thumbnail
wow loves ur comments.. thanx welll the part will be up soon very soon