Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Meri Doli Tere Angana - Part 21 Pg 15 (Page 10)

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 17 July 2008 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i will try to post the next part .. during.. weekend

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
the part might be psoted tonight...
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Recap:

Suhana.. is trapped.. but the case is not ended yet… Abhishek follows Suhana.. and learns that she stapped Ruhaan.. and not Simran.. unluckily Abhishek has been seen by her.. and she is about to hit him with the bat again..

Aab agey

Part 11.

Suhana.. is looking shocked.. at Abhishek..

Abhishek: I wont spare u..  now u have to confess about stapping Ruhaan.. comes with me..

He is holding Suhana's arm.. and is dragging her with him.. when he is hit on the head again..

He falls down .. Suhana.. seeing him fall.. looks surprising behind.. and sees.. one of her goons whom she hired..

Suhana: good job..

Both takes Abhishek into the car.. another car is following them..

Suhana stops the car near a sea.. where some Ships are places.. both takes the body out from the car.. the  man in the other car, comes closer to see whats happening.. he has a stick in his hand..

Coz he cant walk properly..

He sees them.. throwing.. Abhishek's body in the water.. both Suhana and the goon leaves from there.. the man.. go forward and is wondering what to do now.. he have to save him..

At same time.. the phone rings at Sonam's house.. she is shocked.. she leaves immediately..

She reaches the place… where Abhishek were thrown in the water.. before Abhishek were already taken out of the water.. an ambulance were already there.. she runs toward the spot.. she looks at Abhishek.. who si unconscious.. the ambulance takes Abhishek away.. Sonam calls Shanaya..

Shanaya asks her which hospital they gone to.. she tells her.. and Shanaya says she will be there..

All this is being seen by the unknown man.. when Sonam leaves.. he leaves.. to..

Shanaya and Sonam in Hospital.. Doc tells them Abhishek sint serious.. and they can go and see him.. Abhishek si sitting on the best.. and is smiling.. Shanaya.. runs and hug him..

Shanaya: I was so scared.. thanx god u r fine..

Abhishek: hey im fine.. see main theek hoon..

Sonam: Abhish.. what were u doing there.. I thought u were eat home..

Abhishek: actually I got the biggest clue..

Sonam: biggest Clue.. Matlab..

Abhishek: matlab yeh ke.. chaku Simran ne nahin Suhana ne maara tha..

He narrates the whole plot..

Sonam: omg.. iss ka matlab who sab Suhana ne kiya.. par we don't have any evidence with us.. which proves Suhana .. did it. I mean.. they wont believe ur words.. coz u r from the family.. we have to do something.. which makes her.. confess.. but kya..

Someone is watching them talking outside the room.. Abhishek looks at the door..

Shanaya: what happened..

Abhishek: nothing.. mujhe laga hamara baatein koi sunn reha hai..

Sonam.. goes near the door and sees no one there..  

Sonam: yahan to koi nahin hai.. waisay abhish main chalti hoon..  u take care.. waisay I will do something.. about the Suhana.. I have an idea..

She leaves.. 

Abhishek Shanaya.. goes home.. Ru's mother seeing Abhishek with bandage.. gets scared.. but he tells her he is ok..

He narrates the story for them to..

Ru's father: itna bada dhoka .. hum Suhana ko kya samjhte the aur woh.. kya nikli.. uis ne hamara bahu ko iss jaal mein phasaya..

Dadi: rab di saun.. mere baas mein hota to uis phanssi de deti..

Ru's mother: I wonder what Simran is going through right now..  

In jail.. Simran sitting.. on the floor..  she takes the earring out of the ears.. she looks at them.. it's the same earring which .. Ruhaan brought for her from Ahmedabad..

Flash back.

This is before she went to the hotel.. she is looking for something in a corridor and finds a packet.. from Ruhaan.. she opens it.. and sees these beautiful earrings..  she smiles..

Simran: (thinking) aaj main yehi pehin kar jaati hoon.. Ruhaan will be surprised.. and I can't wait to see the expressions on his face..

Flash back ends..

Back in jail.. Simran with teary eyes..

Simran: yeh kaisa imtihan hai.. wahi guru.. jab bhi main aur Ruhaan .. pass aate hain kuch na kuch ho jata hai..

Late night .. its knocking on Sonam's door..  she in very irritated mode opens the door.. gets frustrated when she don't see anyone.. she is about to close the door.. she looks down.. ad the door step.. and sees a CD lying there..

She picks it up.. under then CD there was a note.. she also picks it up and read it..

It says..

If u want to Win the case .. then this CD is very useful ..

She again looks around.. but don't find anyone.. she close the door.. and play the CD.. and is shocked to see that. Happening where Suhana gives.. money to the man who made the Mask for her.. and where she is talking to him.. – it's the same .. one where Abhishek sees.. Her..

Sonam: omg.. that's the biggest evidence of them all.. now I can easily win the case..

She calls Abhishek on his cell..

Sonam: Abhishek.. I got a evidence.. which will make us win the case easily.. now the victory will be ours.. Suhana will get punished for what she did..

To BE Continued..

Precap: the man with the stick is reveal.. he is sitting in a dark.. room.. and is asking a nurse about a patient

NazNgs IF-Dazzler
NazNgs
NazNgs

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
OMG San..love it..love this part.. ClapClap
Uff Suhana kab punish hoga...AngryAngryDead
Really good parts how Abhishek got saved and brought to the hospital..mindblwooing..Big%20smile
and Simran in jail.Cry.
the earring part is so cute.Embarrassed.kaash wohi hota jo Sim ne socha tah..Ouch.
aur omg..the part wher she is crying and saying ye kaisa imtihan hain..Cryomg i could see a crying Priyamvada...omg she would have done a awesome job when these would have been filmed...Wink
loved it San..and wow phirse suspense.Star.i love the suspense in ur fanfic..
uff man in dark room asking about patient..mmm really wonder patient kaun hai..Ermm
uuuff really hope that is that person whom i'm thinking it is..Tongue.
Hope Ruhaan returns soon...can't wait for the next part...Big%20smile

Edited by RuhaanSimifan - 18 July 2008 at 4:21pm
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 18 July 2008 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
thanx naz. well who know.. whats gonna happen.. hmm.. anyways thanx for liking
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 20 July 2008 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
i will try to post the next part by next wseek.. adn anz im gonna miss ur comments
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 24 July 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
hey friends i will psot my next part when rani and naz are back from vacations
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
awesome update!

Go to top