FF: Meri Doli Tere Angana - Part 21 Pg 15 - Page 8

Posted: 15 years ago
OMG San..love it..love this part.. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Uff Suhana kab punish hoga...AngryAngryDead
Really good parts how Abhishek got saved and brought to the hospital..mindblwooing..πŸ˜€
and Simran in jail.😭.
the earring part is so cute.πŸ₯°.kaash wohi hota jo Sim ne socha tah..Ouch.
aur omg..the part wher she is crying and saying ye kaisa imtihan hain..😭omg i could see a crying Priyamvada...omg she would have done a awesome job when these would have been filmed...πŸ˜‰
loved it San..and wow phirse suspense.Star.i love the suspense in ur fanfic..
uff man in dark room asking about patient..mmm really wonder patient kaun hai..Ermm
uuuff really hope that is that person whom i'm thinking it is..😜.
Hope Ruhaan returns soon...can't wait for the next part...πŸ˜€
Edited by RuhaanSimifan - 15 years ago
thanx naz. well who know.. whats gonna happen.. hmm.. anyways thanx for liking
i will try to post the next part by next wseek.. adn anz im gonna miss ur comments
hey friends i will psot my next part when rani and naz are back from vacations
next part will be up by tomorrow .. or thurday.. cya
hey girl..omg thanks for waiting for us being back from our vacations...
omg can't wait for ur fanfic..really missed you and everybody a lot..
was thinking everyday about the forum...ur fanfic and RuSim vids..
really waiting for ur fanfic... πŸ˜ƒ

Recap: Suhana.. with help of her hired.. goons… threws Abhishek in the sea.. some unknown.. person.. calls for help..  Sonam Shanaya and whole family learns about Suhana's.. doing.. Sonam gets a CD.. which has Suhana's conversation with the . man who made a Mask for her.. fo Simran's face..

Aab Agey

Part 12

Sonam calls Abhishek on his cell.. Abhishek sitting with whole family in the hall..

Sonam: Abhishek I got a evidence.. which will make us win the case easily.. now the victory will be ours.. Suhana will get punished for what she did.. she will be given sentence for 14 years.. hopefully..

Abhishek: Sonam.. aisay kya mila hai tumhein..

Sonam: eik CD.. iss mein Suhana ki conversation recorded hai…

Abhishek: kaissi conversation..

Sonam: that.. yeh main Phone par nahin keh sakti.. u have to come ..

Abhishek tells her he is coming.. Chachi is wondering.. and is curious to know what's cooking..        

Abhishek's car stops outside Sonam's house.. someone behind the tree is watching it.. Abhishek knocks at Sonam's.. door.. he feels as someone is watching him.. he looks behind.. and the person hides.. she opens it.. and goes inside.. the one who were watching behind the tree.. comes out.. and is no other then the man with the stick..

He leaves from there…

In Sonam's house..

Abhishek: omg.. yeh.. to Suhana.. ko siddah .. jail pohnchaye gha.. where did u got it from..

Sonam: Abhishek.. actually….

She narrates the whole thing to him..

Abhishek: tumhare ghar ke bahir..

Sonam: yes..

Abhishek: iis ka matlaab.. someone lied it there..

Sonam: par kaun ho sakta hai..

Abhishek: wohi to main...

Abhishek.. stops.. and thinks..

Abhishek: kahin.. yeh..

He runs out.. Sonam goes after.. him..  and start looking around..  but do not find anyone there..

Sonam: Abhish.. at least tell me what r u looking for..

Abhishek: emm.. kya .. did u say something..

Sonam: I asked why did u come out here..

Abhishek: mujhe leghaa kahin yeh Ruhaan to nahin…

Sonam: Ruhaan.. ??

Abhishek: haan..

Sonam: par agar Ruhaan hai to samne kyon nahin aaya.. I don't think its Ruhaan.. warna hum saab ke samne aa jaata..

Abhishek: u r right.. par akhir kaun hai yeh ..

Some lonely place.. the man with the stick.. opens a door… and goes in.. a nurse is attending a patient..

The man: how is the patient now..

Nurse: the patient is fine now..

He gives the nurse some money and tell her to go ..  she leaves..

He goes near the .. bed where the person is lying.. we see the face of the man with Stick.. its no other then Akaash  I mean Samar ( his real name in the show)  but we will call him Akaash

Akaash: im sorry I brought u here.. but don't worry I will I mean the nurse will take care of u here I promise..

Akaash leaves.. and we see the patient is no other then.. Ruhaan..

Ruhaan is slowly moving his fingers.. and is coming out of coma.. he in shock state opens his eyes.. while he sees the incident.. where Simran aka Suhana stabbed him..  Ruhaan calls out for Simran .. and in Jail.. Simran feels Ruhaan calling her..

She gets up from the floor.. and goes near the cell.. and looks around for Ruhaan.. but sees no one there.. she gets tears in her eyes..

Meanwhile in Oberoi House.. chachi.. is making everyone believe.. The person Simran.. is gonna

have child with is not Ruhaan.. Ru's mother .. start believing.. in chachi's words.. Sonam and Abhishek were standing at the main door… Sonam leaves from there calling Abhishek out.. she ask him.. if he anyhow could bring.. something.. of Ruhaan to her.. which they can do DNA test with..

Abhishek: par .. Ruhaan has not been at home for a long time.. how should i..

Sonam: well.. let me see… ya.. u can get a sample of his hair.. from his hair brush.. if possible..

Abhishek: ok.. I will ..

Later on.. Abhishek enters RuSim's room.. and is looking for the hairbrush.. he finally found it.. and leaves from there.. chachi sees him coming out of RuSim's room.. she wonders what he was doing there..

Later the day..

Simran's chachi comes to see Simran.. Simran gets happy..  and starts crying.. chachi is also .. sad .. and wish Simran comes out as soon as possible..

Next day.. the court.. time is close.. Simran is entering the court room. Whole family is sitting there..

Rakesh… Suhana's lawyer asks.. to give the culprit the punishment right away..

Sonam: wait.. why so hurry . Mr. Rakesh.. 1st let me .. show something.. and I still have to ask more questions to Mrs. Richa Kapoor

Suhana comes up..

Sonam: so .. Mrs. Richa Kapoor.. where to begin.. yes.. u know.. when Ruhaan..

Suhana: he is not Ruhaan..

Sonam: okay okay.. Sameer .. was stabbed.. some unusual thing happened..

Suhana: what do u mean..

Sonam: I mean.. the woman right infront of u.. whom u claim have killed Sameer.. was actual been there twice.. with few secs differences only..

Suhana: obviously she will be seen there.. coz she killed him..

Sonam: nahin.. that's not what I meant to say..  actually she was seen there.. twice.. with few secs differences with tow different color saree..  can u ur honour imagine.. this.. a woman.. changing sarees in secs. No its not possible..

Rakesh: objection ur honour.. I don't know where ms Sonam is going with it..

Sonam: let me tell u.. Mrs. Simran Ruhaan Oberoi.. was in blue color saree when she got arrested.. ad the the 1st the person was wearing a maroon color saree… who killed or I should say stabbed.. him..  its clear.. Simran Oberoi didn't kill him..

Suhana: no she did.. I know she did..

Sonam: well I have evidence..

Chooto Ustad was called for hearing.. he narrates the same story.. about how the lady in maroon saree bumped into him.. while she was in hurry..

Judge: Ms. Sonam.. where r u going with this..
Sonam: I know what u r thinking ur honour.. but the truth is .. the woman who stabbed Sameer Aka Ruhaan Oberoi is no other then.. Richa Aka Suhana..

All are shocked.. and start talking..

Judge: order order.. Ms. Sonam.. what ever u r saying do u have any profs..

Sonam: yes I have.. but I need a TV and a CD player

So she gets what she wanted.. Suhana.. is wondering why all this..

They plays.. the tape.. and Suhana is shocked to see it.. the judge looks at the tv and then on Suhana.. and is hearing whats she is saying very carefully..

Simran.. gets tears in her eyes.. when she hears.. Suhana put on Simran's mask.. and stabbed Ruhaan..

The Judge sees it.. and announce.. that Suhana.. tried to kill Ruhaan Oberoi.. whom she claimed to be her Husband.. in case of betrayed. And etc.. she will be in jail.. for 7 year.. and police is ordered to find Ruhaan Oberoi and god forbidden if we find.. Ruhaan Oberoi dead.. we will take further action on Suhana..

Mrs. Ruhaan Oberoi is free now..

Simran is happy .. and everyone welcomes her with open arms.. Abhishek cant stop thanking Sonam.. not even the family..  Sonam.. says she just did her job nothing else..

And while going.. she tells Shanaya not to forget to invite her for her wedding with Abhishek..

Shanaya .. smiles..

At the lonely place.. Akaash is coming… to the place where he kept Ruhaan.. he gets a shock.. when he enters the place..

To Be Continued..

Ufff Amazing part..San πŸ‘
Loved every part...ur so goodπŸ˜›
U write just like an original serial script...πŸ˜‰
The suspense with the man with stick..so good😳
And finally it was Akaash...uff even better then how it is
shown in serials...very goodπŸ‘
Loved the rusim moment.,...
When Ru calls Sim when he comes to his senses..
And then Sim in jail feels it..how romantic and sweet..
Just like in a actual scene..loved it..😍
And omg loved the court scenes..
Love it when Sonam asks Su the questions
πŸ˜† ya women can't wear sari in seconds..
Its a whole work to tie a sari....πŸ˜†
and the whole part where Sonam is talking to the judge
omg its so real to a original part in a movie or serial...πŸ‘
U really know how to write a court..i mean the way they talk..😊
Mindblwoing....loved the part
Can't wait to read why Akaash is shocked...
And RuSim unite..omg can't wait to read that part...πŸ˜ƒ
dont worry naz.. watch out for next part which will be posted tomorrow
haila...wow really waiting for it...is RuSim gonne unite in the coming up part..?