FF: Meri Doli Tere Angana - Part 21 Pg 15 - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by mysticbubbles

oh no, I think I am behind and have to catch up on your FF San, will do so soon, keep writing... 😳

Ya Rani do catch up yaara..coz this fanfic of San is MINDBLOWING just like the first one was...Suspense, thriller, romance, sadness ufff saare emotions fanfic mein hain...it's very good..😊

next part will be up tomorrow..

ps naz will be online withign HALF HOURHA
wow next part tomorrow...ufff can't wait to read it...
next part ill be up within 2 hours

Recap..

Chachi learns Simran is pregnant.. Arpita shut her mouth .. Abhishek meets his college friend. Sonam. Who is lawyer.. she will fight Simran's case… Suhana.. is all trapped.. in the 1st hearing.. of the case..  coz Sonam asked her about.. when she met Sameer ..

Aab gaye

Part 10

Sonam: Mrs.. Kapoor.. I asked u something.. how did u manage.. u get married to a man.. and find a man.. who looked like Ruhaan Oberoi..

Rakesh – Suhana's lawyer: objection your honour.. this case is about .. Simran Oberoi.. why need to inquire about my clients.. past history..

Sonam: there is need.. coz Suhana.. who claims.. Sameer to be her Husband.. is no other then Ruhaan Oberoi..

All are stunned.. and start talking..

Judge: order order.. Ms. Sonam.. do u have any proofs

Rakesh: she don't have any proofs.. but I have.. I have the .. Chaku.. Which Mrs. Ruhaan Oberoi used.. to stap Sameer Kapoor.. with.. here is the evidence..

Sonam: looks worried..

Sonam: your honour.. can I get 1-2 days.. for the case.. I need to get more .. gawaah..

Rakesh: well tis not a joke.. and u r .. wasting courts time..

Sonam: I know  what im doing ..

The judge.. gave her 2 days..

Sonam.. is not wondering.. how she should handle.. it.. now when they .. found a strong proof against Simran..

Her mobile phone rings..  she picks it up..  it's the Hotel manager.. who called her.. coz he had a waiter who wanted to say something.. to her.. about the case

She told him she will be there.. in few mints..

She takes Abhishek.. along with her.. Abhishek is also wondering.. what the hotel manager want to tell them.. the reaches the hotel..

Hotel Manager: hello sir.. hello madam..

Sonam: u wanted to tell me something..

Hotel Manager: yes madam.. one of our waiters want to tell u something.. one mint.. hey Neil .. Choto Ustad ko le kar anaa…

Sonam and Abhishek looks at each other.. and is wondering..  what it could be..

Hotel Manager: lo aa gaya.. Chooto Ustad..

Sonam: u wanted to tell me something about the case.. What is it..

Chooto Ustand: ji madam.. woh.. uis din.. jab Murder hua yahan.. thta time.. wahan.. kuch ajeeb hua..

Abhishek: ajeeb hua.. Kya..

Chooto Ustad: woh .. madam.. who has been accused of murdering.. woh.. hotel.. mein do baar aayi thi.. woh bhi .. 2 different sarees mein.. and the differences about that madams coming and going.. and coming again was like 15 mints.. only..

Abhishek.. Sonam.. are shocked..

Abhishek: tum saach keh rehey ho..

Chooto Ustad: ji saab.. im not lying.. kyon ke.. woh.. madam jab maroon saree mein thi. She was in hurry.. she just wanted to go.. while she came back again in blue saree she looked happy..

Sonam: Iss ka matlaap.. aur bhi koi .. tha. Wahan.. Chooto Ustad.. can u say the same again.. in court.. it would be a great help for us..

Chooto Ustad: sure I can madam..

Sonam and Abhishek leaves from there..

Sonam: yeh case to uljta jaa reha hai.. what I don't understand is .. yeh doosri Simran jaisi dikhne wali kahan se aa gayi..

Abhishek: wohi to main sooch reha hoon.. yeh.. kaissay ho sakta hai.. 

Sonam: we have 2 days to do it.. 

Abhishek: Chooto Ustad.. said he saw her in Maroon saree.. it mean.. woh Simran nahin thi.. kyon ke Simran was wearing  blue color saree when I came there.. Waisay bhi Ruhaan Simran loved each other.. so much that they could ever die.. for each other..

Sonam: par yeh ghooti ko kaisay suljayen.. ..

At Sonam's house.. they r trying to find some way.. just then Shanaya calls Abhishek.. coz she was missing him.. but he didn't receive it.. she got sad..

Abhishek.. tells her .. he will try to ask people around the Hotel if they saw something.. he leaves..

Sonam calls up someone.. and asked for help..

Abhishek.. on his way to Hotel.. Sees Suhana.. crossing the way.. he wonders where she is going.. he follows her..

She goes in at a lonely place.. where a man is waiting.. for her.. she opens her bag.. and gives the man a bundle of Money…

Abhishek without making any noise.. goes closer to hear their conversation..

Suhana: u got ur money… now.. do never contact or tell anyone about me.. samajh gaye..

The man: yes madam.. but I hope I don't get involved in any police case or something..

Suhana: don't worry u wont..

The man: u know the mask.. u made .. I still have the pic.. with me..

He takes the pic up.. and gives it to Suhana.. Abhishek.. manage to see the pic which is of Simran..  everything gets back.. on track for Abhishek..

Abhishek: (thinking) omg... it mean.. its all Suhana's doing.. she stapped Ruhaan and trapped Simran in it..

He is away from there .. when by mistake something falls down.. by him.. he is thrilled..

Suhana.. shocked.. looks around.. she knows someone is hearing them.. but cannot see who it is..

She goes the place where Abhishek was hidden..

Abhishek.. runs from there.. while looking behind.. he turns.. forward and gets Bat kind of thing on his head.. he immediately falls down..

Suhana: so Abhishek.. James Bond Banene ka buhat Sauuk hai tumhein.. pehle bhi tumne yehi kiya meri chachi ki baat jaa Ruhaan Aur Simran ko beta dee.. aur .. no way.. aaj tum Simran ko bechaa nahin paao ghe.. her end is near

Abhishek: jab tak main hoon.. no one can ever touch Ruhaan or Simran..

Suhana: ohh poor Abhishek.. Ruhaan God knows where he is.. and Simran she is in jail.. and I will make sure she never gets out..  but before that I need to finish the pending work..

she was going to hit Abhishek again.. but Abhishek.. catches the bat.. and gets up..

Suhana is scared..

Abhishek: I told u I will always be there for Simran Ruhaan.. no one can ever harm.. them..

Abhishek.. is bleeding from his forehead.. he is looking really angry on Suhana…

She is getting more scared.. each mint..

To Be Continued..

haila..wow San..the story is getting intense by each part.. 😳 omg how do u write all these parts..the lines are so well written like actual dialogues 👏 👏 ..way the go 👏 ..and waw..abhi finds out about Suhanas doing... 😃 love the ending..i was like..hit her abhishek..hit her please i beg you hit the kameeni..with the bat..i could imagine Abhisheks angry face..
and still no Ruhaan..im waiting eagerly for him...
i hope he comes soon...
really looking forward to ur next part..amazing yaara..with each part the suspense just grows..very good 👏 👏

Really waiting for Ruhaan to return..u know i can't believe that Ruhaan thinks that Sim has stabbed him..mujhe lakta hain isme bhi koi twist hain...uff really getting impatient...really looking forward how this stabbing thing solves and Ruhaan knows that Sim did not stab him..really looking forward to that part..

Edited by RuhaanSimifan - 15 years ago
omg.. tahnx.. well i miss ruhaan to.. just need to think hwo to brin him back
i will try to post the next part .. during.. weekend
the part might be psoted tonight...

Recap:

Suhana.. is trapped.. but the case is not ended yet… Abhishek follows Suhana.. and learns that she stapped Ruhaan.. and not Simran.. unluckily Abhishek has been seen by her.. and she is about to hit him with the bat again..

Aab agey

Part 11.

Suhana.. is looking shocked.. at Abhishek..

Abhishek: I wont spare u..  now u have to confess about stapping Ruhaan.. comes with me..

He is holding Suhana's arm.. and is dragging her with him.. when he is hit on the head again..

He falls down .. Suhana.. seeing him fall.. looks surprising behind.. and sees.. one of her goons whom she hired..

Suhana: good job..

Both takes Abhishek into the car.. another car is following them..

Suhana stops the car near a sea.. where some Ships are places.. both takes the body out from the car.. the  man in the other car, comes closer to see whats happening.. he has a stick in his hand..

Coz he cant walk properly..

He sees them.. throwing.. Abhishek's body in the water.. both Suhana and the goon leaves from there.. the man.. go forward and is wondering what to do now.. he have to save him..

At same time.. the phone rings at Sonam's house.. she is shocked.. she leaves immediately..

She reaches the place… where Abhishek were thrown in the water.. before Abhishek were already taken out of the water.. an ambulance were already there.. she runs toward the spot.. she looks at Abhishek.. who si unconscious.. the ambulance takes Abhishek away.. Sonam calls Shanaya..

Shanaya asks her which hospital they gone to.. she tells her.. and Shanaya says she will be there..

All this is being seen by the unknown man.. when Sonam leaves.. he leaves.. to..

Shanaya and Sonam in Hospital.. Doc tells them Abhishek sint serious.. and they can go and see him.. Abhishek si sitting on the best.. and is smiling.. Shanaya.. runs and hug him..

Shanaya: I was so scared.. thanx god u r fine..

Abhishek: hey im fine.. see main theek hoon..

Sonam: Abhish.. what were u doing there.. I thought u were eat home..

Abhishek: actually I got the biggest clue..

Sonam: biggest Clue.. Matlab..

Abhishek: matlab yeh ke.. chaku Simran ne nahin Suhana ne maara tha..

He narrates the whole plot..

Sonam: omg.. iss ka matlab who sab Suhana ne kiya.. par we don't have any evidence with us.. which proves Suhana .. did it. I mean.. they wont believe ur words.. coz u r from the family.. we have to do something.. which makes her.. confess.. but kya..

Someone is watching them talking outside the room.. Abhishek looks at the door..

Shanaya: what happened..

Abhishek: nothing.. mujhe laga hamara baatein koi sunn reha hai..

Sonam.. goes near the door and sees no one there..  

Sonam: yahan to koi nahin hai.. waisay abhish main chalti hoon..  u take care.. waisay I will do something.. about the Suhana.. I have an idea..

She leaves.. 

Abhishek Shanaya.. goes home.. Ru's mother seeing Abhishek with bandage.. gets scared.. but he tells her he is ok..

He narrates the story for them to..

Ru's father: itna bada dhoka .. hum Suhana ko kya samjhte the aur woh.. kya nikli.. uis ne hamara bahu ko iss jaal mein phasaya..

Dadi: rab di saun.. mere baas mein hota to uis phanssi de deti..

Ru's mother: I wonder what Simran is going through right now..  

In jail.. Simran sitting.. on the floor..  she takes the earring out of the ears.. she looks at them.. it's the same earring which .. Ruhaan brought for her from Ahmedabad..

Flash back.

This is before she went to the hotel.. she is looking for something in a corridor and finds a packet.. from Ruhaan.. she opens it.. and sees these beautiful earrings..  she smiles..

Simran: (thinking) aaj main yehi pehin kar jaati hoon.. Ruhaan will be surprised.. and I can't wait to see the expressions on his face..

Flash back ends..

Back in jail.. Simran with teary eyes..

Simran: yeh kaisa imtihan hai.. wahi guru.. jab bhi main aur Ruhaan .. pass aate hain kuch na kuch ho jata hai..

Late night .. its knocking on Sonam's door..  she in very irritated mode opens the door.. gets frustrated when she don't see anyone.. she is about to close the door.. she looks down.. ad the door step.. and sees a CD lying there..

She picks it up.. under then CD there was a note.. she also picks it up and read it..

It says..

If u want to Win the case .. then this CD is very useful ..

She again looks around.. but don't find anyone.. she close the door.. and play the CD.. and is shocked to see that. Happening where Suhana gives.. money to the man who made the Mask for her.. and where she is talking to him.. – it's the same .. one where Abhishek sees.. Her..

Sonam: omg.. that's the biggest evidence of them all.. now I can easily win the case..

She calls Abhishek on his cell..

Sonam: Abhishek.. I got a evidence.. which will make us win the case easily.. now the victory will be ours.. Suhana will get punished for what she did..

To BE Continued..

Precap: the man with the stick is reveal.. he is sitting in a dark.. room.. and is asking a nurse about a patient