ram sita scenes r really cute

Shruti11 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i m really happy that sagar r listing wat we want in this serial atlast they start showing ram sita scenes i hope that they show that scene in which ram ji made flower jewelery for sita ji i like the way they both were smiling they r really cute couple Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti11 thumbnail
i hope they show sita ji asking qus about forest flowers animals and ram ji requesting laxman ji to bring wat ever flowers sita ji liked
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YEAH!!!! i am also happy !! tht fianlly some cute RAM-SITA & LAXMAN-URMILA stuff was showed !!!
Shruti11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

YEAH!!!! i am also happy !! tht fianlly some cute RAM-SITA & LAXMAN-URMILA stuff was showed !!!

yes even i was so happy that before ram and sita seprate they r showing some really nice scenes even now they r doing justice with urmilla character
coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But I didnt like Sita wiping Rama's feet with her hairs.
She never used her hair to do so. She used to wipe his feet with her clothes.

My mom told me that a man shud not touch a woman's hair with his feet (even his own wife's). Its bad for a man to do so.

Moreover she was doing puja of Ram. Hairs are not used in pujas
Edited by coolpurvi - 15 years ago
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
ya ok i agree that the scene was kinda cut but wiping ramji's feet weith hair was not that gr8...
rupalip thumbnail
yeah finally they r showing sweet scenes betn them , loved urmila n laxmanji scene, good cooncept laxmanji thru meditation in rajya bhawan .. good and our ramji n sitaji oho what to say.....   sitaji as always very sweet n the way laxmanji walkout of the scene wowwwwwwwww gr8
ramji dont have words to say, he always expresses his love without saying words... tooooooo goooooooooddddddddd
looking forward for more of these kinds... finally laxmanji n sitaji got dialogues...
overall very nice episode...
👏
Shruti11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolpurvi

But I didnt like Sita wiping Rama's feet with her hairs.
She never used her hair to do so. She used to wipe his feet with her clothes.

My mom told me that a man shud not touch a woman's hair with his feet (even his own wife's). Its bad for a man to do so.

Moreover she was doing puja of Ram. Hairs are not used in pujas

hmm ya  i agree with u
Shruti11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chillygirl

ya ok i agree that the scene was kinda cut but wiping ramji's feet weith hair was not that gr8...

but overall the scene was really nice and the way both were smiling and blushing look really good
Shruti11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupalip

yeah finally they r showing sweet scenes betn them , loved urmila n laxmanji scene, good cooncept laxmanji thru meditation in rajya bhawan .. good and our ramji n sitaji oho what to say.....   sitaji as always very sweet n the way laxmanji walkout of the scene wowwwwwwwww gr8
ramji dont have words to say, he always expresses his love without saying words... tooooooo goooooooooddddddddd
looking forward for more of these kinds... finally laxmanji n sitaji got dialogues...
overall very nice episode...
👏

yes both pairs ram sita , laxman urmilla r brilliant and i loved the way laxman walk out to give privacy to ram sita look really cute

yes ramji eyes was speaking lot of things i just loved the way they  both were smiling and blushing it was really cute

and the way laxman ji was hearing about sita ji fear about demon was really nice

overall  episode was realllly good