India-Forums

Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi
Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi

12th May short update

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged

I am just back from my holiday so Today im giving a short highlight of todays episode........little jet lagged LOL

It was a Kind of Mothers Day special topped with shekhar at the end...hehehe!

Radha doesnt want to wak up early in the morning and cook today and wants a break as it is sunday.So all the girls get together to make breakfast for their mom and even lunch and do not allow her to cook today.

Roshan ammu is thrwoing a big Tantrum and is one of her deadliest mood swings.Ruchi and anaru try and pacify her whereas she's complaing about shekhar whose not yet come today.

Shekhar calls up Radha and tells he will be coming today making matters wore.Radha decides to go pacify roshan ammu but then roshan ammu starts shouting at radha thus a fight ensues with radha getting angry and saying she will throw out  her belongings and she will leave with her daughter.

The girls pacify radha whereas Anaru complains to Roshan ammu.Just then Parveen Bhai comes to meet radha and radha has a talk with about her Financial investments.

Rohini gets busy with her work though keeps teasing her about her mood also being bad cause shekhar is not there.LOL( my moood sure is the worst wheres myyy apu?? Embarrassed Angry)

Gini goes off to help roshan ammu clear her room so that she can valuable tips from her.Roshan ammyu tells her about her modelling days and so on...

So Parveen Bhai leaves and since all the girls are busy radha decides to make lunch herself when anirudh arrives.Ruchi has  been selected for an All india aptitude test through which she can win a scholarship.Everyone's very happy.Radha and Ani soon bond and make halwa for the special accosion (ani is damn sweet as well....shekhar's younger bro? LOL)

Soon they all have shira for lunch with gini complaining that they couldnt go to the picture afterall.Roshan ammu later while with ruchi asks wether her mom is still angry and feels a little guilty about the fight.

Soon at night Shekhar arrives  whereas Rohini is waiting for him at the balcony.Gini comments on how she has brightened up again on seeing shekhar again.

Soon with shekhar's coming (though god knows where he went Tongue) radha and roshan ammu sort out their issues.Ani has sent over pizza on his behlaf as a treat for radha 's mom so she need not cook.Soon theres a shayari session with everyone happy...Shekhar too starts on  a shayari with a very awkward one but later ends it well.Everyone's super happy and Shekhar clicks their pics!!

Enjoy the episode....for some reason I feel rohini darling was Finally missing shekhar a lot today.( though yeah seeing the last episode the shekhar dude sure has a big secret !! LOLoh boy!)

It was like a quiet lazy sunday episode .I was just waiting for apu to arrive!! Tongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*chandrabpritijoshiPaagal_Priyaruby_rennerinsferns82crazyballMitesh.Prekha02peg_pionneHansa-Tapori

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
thanks for the short update sharmii Tongue . i love to read about shekhar Embarrassed
green_eyes88 Groupbie
green_eyes88
green_eyes88

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
thanx for update.....but no adi in 2days episode :(
maaya7777 Newbie
maaya7777
maaya7777

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:08am | IP Logged
no adi in todays epi!!! thats so sad!!!!!
maaya7777 Newbie
maaya7777
maaya7777

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I think Rohini, Karan and sekhar ll end up in love triangle!!!! Cry
nali2 Newbie
nali2
nali2

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
hey no adi!!!!!!!!!!!
i fink they going to drag this and at the end adi will be getting ruchi bak for the slap. but not realising i think he really will fall in love wid her and then i guess ruchi will not beleve him
gambi IF-Rockerz
gambi
gambi

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks! Tongue So finally Rohini has started waiting for Shekhar!! Tongue LOL LOL
svetlana21.. Groupbie
svetlana21..
svetlana21..

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged
thanx sharmi and welcome back

Go to top