Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

The Innovative Leap

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Dear Friends,

The unwanted leap has been served to us inspite of our huge hue and cry and now my dear Ekta Maam is crying hoarse that SRK is ruining her shows and is to be blamed for poor TRPs.  BT shows run in various channels of Indian TV from 8 pm to 1130 pm, and if they were interesting enough, good enough then IPL would not have enjoyed the popularity it has got...the creators of IPL should thank Ekta for making their league popular inspite of one sided matches between Royal Challengers Vs Kings of Punjab I would rather watch IPL than see this crap called Kasamh Se.  The following is what I have got to say after reading the update by Sheena

Now Pronita thinks Jai Walia is murderer of Bani...how innovative...During the first leap Bani aka Durga wanted revenge from Jai Walia, during the second things became ulta and Jai Walia wanted revenge from Bani / Maithali  and during the third Bani aka Porinita is almost sure about Jai's involvement in Bani's disappearance / murder....same old circle, husband wife loop, why can't the creatives think about something else, the whole while Porinita got flashes about a woman chasing another but now knows Jai Walia is the killer,no logic....

As for the children, kaun kiska hai, kaisa hai, I have nothing to say except once again crap and more crap....after 22 years of happy / blissful married life no punishment is enough for Meera....Your thoughts friends, love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 12 May 2008 at 11:14am

who am i??? IF-Dazzler
who am i???
who am i???

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Tin..
Beware next EK will blame it on audience saying they dont watch her intelligent Wink and beautiful love stories Dead of BT,there tastes have chnaged and they watch other stuff .
As for Leap it is another disaster to KS hat and PM assumn JW is muderer is just too much.
All i have to say anybody watchn hoping that JW will walk with the cake is a Dream

Edited by who am i??? - 12 May 2008 at 10:40am
khushboo2006 IF-Dazzler
khushboo2006
khushboo2006

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Tin you said it!!! Clap Clap Clap .but one thing for sure Ekta has been successful in de-skilling out math talent Confused Ouch .....I think we shouldn't call them creatives cos it would be insulting for real creatives who have been hardly trying to give their viewers some logical, rational stuffs to watch.

Guys don't forget to watch SRK's Kya aap panch V pass se tez hain ka yesterday's episode Clap ......it's so nice to know that Baa is in Kyunki is almost 200 years old where she just thinks herself a 16 years old girl Wink Wink

Edited by khushboo2006 - 12 May 2008 at 10:59am
milkey007 IF-Dazzler
milkey007
milkey007

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
i have lack of words for this innovative leap.
pronitta assuming JW killed bani
pronita's dad knows she is Bani but still hide truth from her.before the leap this man despreatly want that pronita got her memory back so why this hidden game only mai knows??
and that mr. bechra JW,wat a clueless life he is living.
his beloved wife and beloved kids are fooling him and he is also smile (without any reason)like fool.
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I'm sure all the serial makers are cursing the IPL matches!! LOL Its just Ekta and her attitude that came out in the interview, blaming the IPLs and SRK!

Edited by suganthirani - 12 May 2008 at 10:50am
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Like Master like slaves....

Ekta is giving a pass/excuse to the creatives and the cast that they are unable to compete because of IPL/SRK...

So why should they work hard?? Ouch Ouch
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Actually Creative don't have to work hard to come up with disgusting and pathetic storyline... they just put whatever they feel like.... and I have seen most of the sickening track only and only in KS...
Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Wah keya leap hai, and we should be watching KS instead of IPL.... Angry Angry If I would have been Sharukh Khan I would have sent Ekta a bouquet of flowers saying ' thank you for making my show successfull" Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top