Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Amey & Rex:- Wild card entries of JJWS (Page 7)

siddh_v IF-Dazzler
siddh_v
siddh_v

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bruno4

o.kkk after that post of mine here is another news on Amey written by one of his students vimlendu ....I read it in JJWS section ...

Read this ...u all will be happy ...

"Amey Date -- What can I say....let me assure all of you that he is really beyond this competition..and that his ouster will only happen due to the voting system.

My name is Vimlendu and I'm a student at Ajivasan. Amey teaches at the same institute and myself, Rahul Vaidya were all his students.

Even during his indian idol days, the only competition he had was from Karunya even though Karunya has less variations. I'm a singer my self and I say all this as I'm aware of all small nuances.

I've seen Amey right from Sa Re Ga Ma Pa days when Sonu bhaiyya used to host it.

He was mind blowing then and he continues to be the same even today.

For late comers, if you've followed SRGMP, you would remember that Shekhar of Vishal-Shekhar and Amey were competing for the same title.

While Amey went on to win the title, Shekhar was not even close to him.
He was not even in the last 8. No offence to Shekhar. He is good. But I just wanted everyone to know where Amey is coming from.

With him in this show, I'm not sure if I should be happy or not cuz he will now be judged by Shekhar which will be kind of auckward for Shekhar as well and I'm sure shekhar realises that.

FYI..Amey is in the same league as Mhmd. Vakil, Sanjeev, Vipul of old SRGP days. I just hope that people realize that they really have a star in the show now. Potentially, as a singer, he is unbeatable and the same has been conferred on him by eminent judges like Pt. Jasraj, Pt. Hariprasad Chaurasia, Pt. Shiv Shankar sharma, Lata Manageshkar to say the least.

I don't want to offend any one. Its just that I've seen Amey and Sureshji doing riyaz together and I know where he is in terms of talent."

Love this post.

~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddh_v

Originally posted by ~Poonam~

Originally posted by srk_lover

sumesh if u werent my bro, i wudve kissed u!!

Originally posted by ManaliS

cant wait to hear amey!! Embarrassed

megha..party ho jaaye!! LOL

party sharty from my side Embarrassed

where is the party tonight?WinkLOL

It will be there on friday night in JJWS section to welcome Amey.

thanks sidh uncleeeeeeTongue i will be theree

Poooooooooo

u meant poonam right? koi baat nahi jaldi jaldi mai likhna bhul jaate hai pura naam

i cant wait to see ameyTongueTongueTongue i'm so excitedddddddd
i am really unhappy that praju is outCryCryCry
~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Connie

Oh!!! I love watching this show all my favs are in it Tongue   Toshi, Debo, Abhijeet and now Amey and Himani is a mindblowing singer... nice to see everyone out here. It's been ages....though I don't have any hope of Amey winning, cos of public voting ConfusedI'm happy to see him perform, and all these reality shows run high on emotions, and gosh there is so much of drama....but my cutie pie Vishal is there Embarrassed

OMG itz connieeeeeeee
yayyyyyyy
i missed u so so so much
u don't come to MSN anymoreCry how is everything?

i'm sureeeeeeeee amey will get vote this time for sure
all are wishes are with him
lets just prayTongue
~Poonam~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Poonam~
~Poonam~

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bruno4

o.kkk after that post of mine here is another news on Amey written by one of his students vimlendu ....I read it in JJWS section ...

Read this ...u all will be happy ...

"Amey Date -- What can I say....let me assure all of you that he is really beyond this competition..and that his ouster will only happen due to the voting system.

My name is Vimlendu and I'm a student at Ajivasan. Amey teaches at the same institute and myself, Rahul Vaidya were all his students.

Even during his indian idol days, the only competition he had was from Karunya even though Karunya has less variations. I'm a singer my self and I say all this as I'm aware of all small nuances.

I've seen Amey right from Sa Re Ga Ma Pa days when Sonu bhaiyya used to host it.

He was mind blowing then and he continues to be the same even today.

For late comers, if you've followed SRGMP, you would remember that Shekhar of Vishal-Shekhar and Amey were competing for the same title.

While Amey went on to win the title, Shekhar was not even close to him.
He was not even in the last 8. No offence to Shekhar. He is good. But I just wanted everyone to know where Amey is coming from.

With him in this show, I'm not sure if I should be happy or not cuz he will now be judged by Shekhar which will be kind of auckward for Shekhar as well and I'm sure shekhar realises that.

FYI..Amey is in the same league as Mhmd. Vakil, Sanjeev, Vipul of old SRGP days. I just hope that people realize that they really have a star in the show now. Potentially, as a singer, he is unbeatable and the same has been conferred on him by eminent judges like Pt. Jasraj, Pt. Hariprasad Chaurasia, Pt. Shiv Shankar sharma, Lata Manageshkar to say the least.

I don't want to offend any one. Its just that I've seen Amey and Sureshji doing riyaz together and I know where he is in terms of talent."

Love this post.

mee tooTongue
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Connie

Oh!!! I love watching this show all my favs are in it Tongue   Toshi, Debo, Abhijeet and now Amey and Himani is a mindblowing singer... nice to see everyone out here. It's been ages....though I don't have any hope of Amey winning, cos of public voting ConfusedI'm happy to see him perform, and all these reality shows run high on emotions, and gosh there is so much of drama....but my cutie pie Vishal is there Embarrassed

OMG itz connieeeeeeeeyayyyyyyyi missed u so so so muchu don't come to MSN anymoreCry how is everything? i'm sureeeeeeeee amey will get vote this time for sureall are wishes are with himlets just prayTongue

Hey Poonam...now I really have no time to get on msn...my son has class test every sunday, it's really horrible Angry cos my afternoon and evenings are spent teaching both the kids, and I hate teaching Ouchthe school has shortened the timings by an hour... so they also have a lot of homework cos they can't complete the portionAngry

JJWS it's a nice concept... my fav judge is Vishal Embarrassed
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
connieeeeeeee Big smile Big smile Big smile hehe i read ur life story....but how r u doing?? LOL

yeah i dont think amey wud win either, with the likes of abhijeet, rahul and amit sana being there...their fan base is hugeee!!

but im just happy to see amey performing and singing again...i too wish he doesnt move onto teh champion side just yet....cuz i wanna hear more of him...so he's safer on the challengers side, with judges elimination hehe..i noe i sound like i have no faith....but wen it comes to amey...i dont want to take any risks...the longer he stays, the better Embarrassed Embarrassed
Connie IF-Dazzler
Connie
Connie

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Megha....ur absolutely right...I too have no hurry to see him in the champions side...Amey should have cut his hair Confused

Today I liked Toshi & Himani... and Amit Sana deserved 30 Confused

Edited by Connie - 16 May 2008 at 2:12pm
ashkaa Goldie
ashkaa
ashkaa

Posted: 16 May 2008 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I hope he cuts his hair.this doesnt suit him.I felt the judges were a bit harsh on him.

Go to top