India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

May 12th - Detailed Written/Video Update

Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Pronita's baba asks why she went to Mumbai instead of Kolkata all of a sudden.

Pronita replies that she thinks Jai is behind Bani's death and she thinks he has a hand in her murder.

Baba says "Is she sure about this? May be she has a misunderstanding!"

Pronita says, "No, she is pretty sure, Mr. Walia is behind it all, and that's why she was brought here, to get the truth out. She took up the job as Ganga's teacher (for painting) because of her wish to uncover all this.

While she is talking to Baba, Pronita feels the presence of Meera as she walks by and has a fear in her heart.

She puts the phone down with her baba.

She wonders why all this is happening to her.

Partho hangs up and calls some one else, and says that Pronita is under a misapprehension that Jai is the person hand. He says that I have saved Bani for the last 16 years, her name and her identity...

He also says that she doesn't know she is the mother of Ganga, and if she stays in the Walia hotels, she will one day come face to face with Meera, her real killer.

Meera is in the room, looking through some pictures and is happy to see her photograph with Jai, then she finds Jai's pic with Bani and says,

"Bani, do you know that he still has you in his heart, then she drops the pic on the ground and says "I know how to take care of you! I can break you or make you"

The picture breaks and just then Jai comes into the room looking for Meera and steps on the picture without knowing. Pronita comes into the room, and remembers Rano saying how much Jai loves Bani and her sister is the person behind the whole Walia family and she cared for them all and Jai can never forget Bani.

Pronita thinks that how Rano doesn't know Jai is a murderer (Flashbacks of Jai with a knife are shown) and says, I didn't know then, but now I know that Jai is behind all this, so she resolves herself that she will get to know Ganga and she will get close to the family to get the secret out.

Rano finds Meera downstairs and says that Jai has a surprise for Ganga, she spills the secret that Pronita will be her teacher in painting.

Meera finds Ganga and says, your father has hired a painting teacher, I know that you don't want this.

Ganga interrupts her and says that I know I said that, but really I met Pronita. She has a flashback with Pronita and her talking. Pronita says that she really doesn't care about teaching Ganga but she is doing it because of her father's insistence and she will do the teaching outside. Ganga thinks that she will really use this opportunity to be with her friends and enjoy. She tells this to Meera and they hug each other. Meera has an evil smile.

Meera is talking to her son Vicky that she knows he topped the school, but it's not about topping, if he doesn't have competition, he should make competition.

Rano is talking to Varun, he says "Mama, I am very embarrassed about my marks, Vicky came first, but I scored very ordinary marks. He says that I am the oldest and Vicky is the youngest in the family (Darn, darn) and we passed from the same class.

Rano says, you fought with your inner disabilities to get this far, I am very proud of you.

Meera again with Vicky is pushing him to do Business Management or CS. And he says, I just finished school, let me enjoy this vacation. She insists no vacation for you. I have a better plan for you, you should join Jai in his business.

Varun asks Rano what he should do, whether he should join Jai Masa in biz. She says just relax for now.

Meera says to Vicky that I gave you birth, I am doing this for your own good, you should do work with your papa.

Part 2

Meera is waking up Jai and he is already up and ready. He has a silly smile on his face.

She says where is the sun rising today, how is that he is up so early. She is so excited about Vicky's first day at Jai's office.

Jai says he forgot about Vicky and Meera has a disappointed face, Jai says that it's Ganga's first day with PRonita and that he is excited about her. Meera is crestfallen.

Jai says, I am sure you didn't forget about Ganga, you know everything about what goes on in her life.

He further says, I have a plan for Vicky, he shouldn't get anything easy in his life because he is my son. He should start from scratch. He should work hard, use his own perseverance to come up in life.

Ganga comes and says that she has a college project and that she can't go to the painting right now. She says as soon as her work is over, she will go to Pronita. Jai is disappointed but he says I will tell Pronita that you can't make it. Jai leaves, Meera and Ganga congratulate each other about how clever they are at fooling Jai.

Part 3
Jai comes back and says that he is going to give every thing to Pronita and leaves, Meera says, look how excited he is about you learning painting from Pronita.

Then Ganga remembers that she has left her cigarettes in the bag, and worries if Jai comes to know that she smokes, he will be very angry. She begs Meera to save her from the situation.

Meera says, I don't want Jai to know about about Ganga's cigarettes right now, I want her to be totally spoiled. So I will save Ganga for now.

Preview: Pronita and Jai in the elevator, (She is not scared), she finds the lighter in Ganga's bag and Jai gets a phone call in the meantime.

**** Sorry, I didn't mean to do the update, but saw that Henna's update didn't come and I thought I will help out; the buffering was slow, so couldn't update it fast. ****

Video Update By Mangificent
KS - Video Update - 12th May InD *HQ*

Edited by *Piku* - 15 May 2008 at 8:14am

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxPRIYA335riddhithakershyamu2002Jaanu80madhu10nbhattacharyasuecrumjhummitrizombiecalindgirlsanandRupi dhillonmvatsaJasmin81tj2006jag122rheaahciramolpshahkrasschandrabsmmoneybandaru.vandanaTeganRoshan1189zarnashahloop118Vee07prinku13_2000Babygirlsejfelmyfriendshafika2rumena_786aasaxena3seasonssivanta29***Anu***innahchinnasrixXxZiNnAyRaxXxdipu00ruby_rennemonimalaashwinipatilinpeace007psrekhaskanumreems417muchchadbutunanumba_1_jattisumu87mumpyval0822pratiranineuchariRainyPareerajinder_rp_sjuneyenigma6wassup28ferns82Raima36sushavvisp87xxainypreeti73dolly_07yaggumegrajjeevikagurl88prefix3supastarA HUGE FANajpudianky_1205mombasa00j&b84InshiraMiss_Dieychicksterpryanka2-Happy4Ever-silk opalkajal03suganainSanjana4Uangels_eyesprinceznaamieeabhilashasharmakhushboo2006LightingHopesmiles_ukHollySCmoonlitnightShikhooRoarkpksanamcherrypansydivanpeg_pionneneela226coolkitty_23knumnumsanam84uknaik99cheezesigridsangitadaspreet_2010~LiNa~Pachu.PburgerchaapMitu1228*Piku*kinu17

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thanks Shoba...was waiting for the update... Smile
Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Thanks a ton, my TV doesnt wrk anymore so im kinda out for a few days LOL

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Finally her dad says that Bani is Pronita's name and Ganga is her daughter.
smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
thxxxx

baba knows all along who pronita was ... he also knows meera is the killer ... he was hinting at bani that she was wrong in her thinking
HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:06am | IP Logged
thanks!its not a god epi 2day ill tell u that now
*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I am so happy that M couldn't win Jai's heart, even though she is married to him.

I hope Jai snatches her Mangalsuit, and pulls her hair out and throws her outside the house with Vicky.
sharala Goldie
sharala
sharala

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
so....even knowing she was bani he kept her in ignorance for 16 years????????
why this long??????????
dont make sense!!!

Go to top