Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Im puking- Vicky is jai and meeras son (Page 4)

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Do we need DNA test to prove Vicky is Jai and Meera's kid?

Is Meera and Jai saying it not enough?

Anyway I just don't understand how Vicky at 15 can go and study abroad in same class as Varun who would be 21. These creatives need to know that between a 15 year kid and 21 year guy there is a mile of difference.

And the Ganga and Meera track is sick, again the women making a fool of Jai Walia. Is he so besotted with Ganga that he forgets about other kids in the Walia house?

HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
exactly Diva... Jai __________ Meera saying Vicky their son etc is enough to know Vicky's paternity ... no DNA test is needed...   Dead ...
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tam2

exactly Diva... Jai __________ Meera saying Vicky their son etc is enough to know Vicky's paternity ... no DNA test is needed...   Dead ...

Tam the thing I don't like about the update is how jai is always wanting to do everything to please Ganga yet behind his back she is taking him for a ride along with Meera...again JW shown as dumb guy being manipulated by the women.
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
he's been manipulated by her for more than 22 years... he is shown to be so dumb and yet he is suppose to be the biggest industrialist.... I didn't think Ganga will have any sort of good relationship with Meera... but here it's totally different... and now this Vicky just made the whole scenario even sickening....
xindian_baybeex Goldie
xindian_baybeex
xindian_baybeex

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I don't think so . . . Confused
Since VIcky was born BEFORE the leap and if Vicky is JM childd then that means they had s*x after Bani's death
WHICH doesn't make sense, since Jay was still mourning
and if it is true, i wont watch this show anymore Dead Ouch
me12345 Groupbie
me12345
me12345

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
no hes not..it spias son..and as pia says..its jais n her child.
ITS NOT JAI AND MEERAS CHILD Ouch
BUT PIAS CHILD N MAYB JAI OR PHUSKAR!!!
supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
My head went spinning after reading the update... Angry

So Jai has a child with Meera, the killer of his wife and children. And he doen't even have a clue about it? Well, after all those humiliation and hardship Bani had to suffer because of his stupidity, I guess Jai Walia deserves this punishment. Angry

But then again, how can Varun and Vicky be in the same class if Vicky is the youngest? What crap! They messed up once again! Confused
DeViOuS86 Newbie
DeViOuS86
DeViOuS86

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
OMG.. this must be THE dumbest posts I have ever read.. just why are u puking? because Jai Walia had a son with Meera, someone he doesn't even know that killed Bani? Why is it sick? He takes Meera to be his loyal wife, would you not consumate your marriage after you believe that your ex-wife is dead? What is so sick?? Jai and Meera are husband and wife. Some of the comments on this board are beyond ridiculous. Be more open minded and less judgemental, especially since this is a soap, where twists and turns are bound to happen.

Go to top