Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: milkey007

today they cleared it also that vickey is the youngest not Krishna.
i am going to think that there is no twist in vickey's entry.he is JM's son.

But did jai said at the party, that Krishna is his youngest child😕, this doesn't make sense at all.
ruma thumbnail
how sick is that jai now has a child from meera....
3 children from bani and another son from pia and one from meera
im done with ks forever 🤢
uvita thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milkey007

today they cleared it also that vickey is the youngest not Krishna.
i am going to think that there is no twist in vickey's entry.he is JM's son.

I do not have hopes....but Milkey from the update it does not say that Vicky is younger than Krishna or am I missing something......Also yes he claims to say Vicky is his son so he wants him to start from scratch disgusting and confusing....Ekta needs to get a life and look at viewers😡😡
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Do we need DNA test to prove Vicky is Jai and Meera's kid?

Is Meera and Jai saying it not enough?

Anyway I just don't understand how Vicky at 15 can go and study abroad in same class as Varun who would be 21. These creatives need to know that between a 15 year kid and 21 year guy there is a mile of difference.

And the Ganga and Meera track is sick, again the women making a fool of Jai Walia. Is he so besotted with Ganga that he forgets about other kids in the Walia house?
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
exactly Diva... Jai __________ Meera saying Vicky their son etc is enough to know Vicky's paternity ... no DNA test is needed...   ðŸ¤¢ ...
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tam2

exactly Diva... Jai __________ Meera saying Vicky their son etc is enough to know Vicky's paternity ... no DNA test is needed...   ðŸ¤¢ ...

Tam the thing I don't like about the update is how jai is always wanting to do everything to please Ganga yet behind his back she is taking him for a ride along with Meera...again JW shown as dumb guy being manipulated by the women.
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he's been manipulated by her for more than 22 years... he is shown to be so dumb and yet he is suppose to be the biggest industrialist.... I didn't think Ganga will have any sort of good relationship with Meera... but here it's totally different... and now this Vicky just made the whole scenario even sickening....
xindian_baybeex thumbnail
I don't think so . . . 😕
Since VIcky was born BEFORE the leap and if Vicky is JM childd then that means they had s*x after Bani's death
WHICH doesn't make sense, since Jay was still mourning
and if it is true, i wont watch this show anymore 🤢
me12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no hes not..it spias son..and as pia says..its jais n her child.
ITS NOT JAI AND MEERAS CHILD
BUT PIAS CHILD N MAYB JAI OR PHUSKAR!!!
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My head went spinning after reading the update... 😡

So Jai has a child with Meera, the killer of his wife and children. And he doen't even have a clue about it? Well, after all those humiliation and hardship Bani had to suffer because of his stupidity, I guess Jai Walia deserves this punishment. 😡

But then again, how can Varun and Vicky be in the same class if Vicky is the youngest? What crap! They messed up once again! 😕