India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

akashddep sehgal in a tamil movie-article

vidyac2003 Senior Member
vidyac2003
vidyac2003

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Hey guys... I was shocked when I read this news. plans are on the way to bring Akasdeep in Kollywood and  make him act as a baddie in a surya movie. Treat for all tamil folks.

New baddie for 'Ayan'
IndiaGlitz [Monday, May 12, 2008]

The fans of Actor Suriya who turned up to catch a glimpse of the hero on the sets of K.V.Anand's 'Ayan' was not able to see their favorite actor as he is busy wrapping up the schedule of 'Varnam Aaiyaram'

The pretty 'Kallori' fame Tamanna is the heroine of this movie.

Cameraman turned director K.V.Anand who introduced Prithiviraj in a negative character for the first time in 'Kana Kandein', became very popular in Kollywood, now imported a maiden villain from Bollywood, Akashdeep Sehgal who is also expected to be a very wanted bad man in Kollywood.

His role is surely not going to be just the punching bag of the hero and will give him enough time to portray his skills.

'Ayan' the second directorial venture of the highly talented K.V.Anand who has already reached the top slot of cinematographers will hope to repeat the success of his first film as a director.

Link : http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/38496.html

Edited by vidyac2003 - 12 May 2008 at 9:46am

vidyac2003 Senior Member
vidyac2003
vidyac2003

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
how come not a single tamil folk is excited about this. I love Surya a lot and we will have akashdeep as a baddie in his movie. It is a treat for me to watch. I am super excited already. Surya looks soo hot in that movie. i don't know how Akashdeep might look in that movie.
dilgone4u Senior Member
dilgone4u
dilgone4u

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
thanks.. i knew this before.. but i thought everyone knew so didn't share it.. don't think i am trying to act smart

but yeah.. i am goning to watch tamil movie for sure.. just to watch akashdeep..lol
GGG3 Goldie
GGG3
GGG3

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:39am | IP Logged
    Vidya! I'm also as excited as you.The news has been already posted.Check it out http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=939064.
    The shooting for the film starts from May 16th.So probably we have to wait for atleast 6 months to watch two hotties pitted against each other.
    I LOVE surya's powerful killer eyes.Now Akashdeep is also there.I've already imagined Akash playing like Prithviraj in Kana kandein -a polished,smart villain.The duo is going to set the screens on fire,for sure.Kana kandein kick started Prithvi's career in kollywood.No wonder if Akash also clicks with the Tamil audience and Ekta thinks of remaking or dubbing KIT in Tamil LOL LOL LOL Already she is making some crappy serials for Sun tv.

Edited by GGG3 - 15 May 2008 at 3:37am
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top