Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
oh ya its was the weirdest scene ever...quite badly put and very unrealistic 🤢 🤢 😕 ...it was quite hopeless but otherwise today's episode was perfect!!! 😃
muzic_chick247 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha_dude

🤢 the part where ridhima opens the locker and the flies come out//// it was SO TERRIBLE/FAKE!!!! i was like!!!! omg!!!

today, my dad saw dmg for the first time with me... and i was so embarrassed wen they showed that scnene... coz i always talk dat dmg is this... dmg is that!!! but that scene was the  ---  worst scene of dmg!!!!

wat say>??

you have nooooooooo idea how much i agree wid you... when tht scene wa takin place.. the WHOLE time i was like... "shit.. im sooo dissappointed!!. so totally dissappointed.." cmon.. they could have done soooooooooooo much more!!! like make everythin fall from her locker.. or put a fake lizard and make her scream OR SOMETHING!!(im thinking on cheap and easy lines)  but this?????? tht to a HORRIBLE animation...

but apart from tht.... LOVED the romantic scenes.. and armaan's expression!!!!!! sooo awsome!!!!!! shubhankar was quite cute too!! i like atuls coming and going.. very very sweet!!!

love vini

Edited by muzic_chick247 - 15 years ago
armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cha_iqbal

its a "Nautanki Dhaba" - We act, make fun, eat and trouble each other here

😆😆😆

i swear man more like a mental hospital rather than a general hospital!!

shadowinthedark thumbnail
ya it was too fake.i thought there would be somthng to fright her in the locker lyk it wd cum out suddenly n riddhima wd get scared .........but flies 😕 Edited by shadowinthedark - 15 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cha_iqbal

its a "Nautanki Dhaba" - We act, make fun, eat and trouble each other here
😆😆😆

😆😆😆Now that is something......definately Nautanki Dhaba...that is what their cafe should be called!!! lol...

whoa.. thumbnail
yeah yaar it waz total fake 🤢 very non sense n childish
d101 thumbnail
me thinx creatives ki khoopari ki makhi bhaar aa gayyee 😉 😉 seriously even i was pissed off...koi all out on karoo
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha_dude

lol ur rite... dude,..sanjeevani is NOT a hospital... its a /... ummm.... a ...*what will be the correct word??😉😉*

Bingo! Sanjeevani is no longer a hospital, but a hostel or worse a zoo!!!😆

sweety90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was bad but important. 😉
Trisha_dude thumbnail
Originally posted by: girl_sweety22

that was bad but important. 😉

🤔