warna hamari mehnet gaaye pani mein
Posted: 15 years ago
lmaoo
Luv is in the air yet agen,it always has actualy πŸ˜†
OMG lmao 😳
Originally posted by dmg07

Thanks ZZ... yaar... phir se Ridz analysis shur karna padega!!πŸ˜†

nahin dont start so soon..pata nahi...kab turn mar le and go back to square 0...shahsank is still there...picture abhi baaki hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she cud hug him all she wants..enjoy as much and then say..we r not right for each other
but after all the pranks she has played..and all her natak...now we know she is daadi of armaan in pranks
so armaan mite do a "riddhima" and say we r not right for each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cha_iqbal

nahin dont start so soon..pata nahi...kab turn mar le and go back to square 0...shahsank is still there...picture abhi baaki hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she cud hug him all she wants..enjoy as much and then say..we r not right for each other
but after all the pranks she has played..and all her natak...now we know she is daadi of armaan in pranks
so armaan mite do a "riddhima" and say we r not right for each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So true coz now she is do kadam aage to Armaan
Pata chale satto phere Ridz  hi aage chali aur Armaan bechara peeche peeche

Originally posted by cha_iqbal

Omg...that is a good point hamz...may be Armaan will say ... this is not the person I fell in love with!There is shank too....omgosh There there will be no square 0 just a big fat hole... !!

Originally posted by zzoombie

LOL
she gets almost like statue when in his Arms and blinks her eyes like Barbie Doll
very cute sceneπŸ˜‰

that's my fav part !!😳😳

Originally posted by piya2025

very much right.i dont understand why ridz always do this with armaan?armaan always help her but she??

i swear!!!! she makes araan fall.. and he always catches her!!! hmm.. just one way helpful street!! i miss those love scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love vini!

no wonder she is alwyas statue...whn she is in armu's arms.. & our hottee always ready to catch her 4 falling....πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dmg07

Sweet!!! So she knows all the ways.....but was being seedi saddhi - Bhooli bhhali!  Better late than never... awesome!

πŸ˜†veena....but could agree woth u more...better late then NEVER πŸ˜†...finally😳