Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sun Leyna Special: : RajeevAamna Fanclub (Page 40)

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varallika

Originally posted by starbellz_21

amna: kya kar rahe ho raj thik se baitho

raj: mai kya karu do ghante se ye log paka rahe hai....hv an idea chalo yaha se bhag jate hai

amna: aur bhag ke jayenge kaha?

raj: are vacations peWink

JJG:haan haan hum bhi chalte haina aapke saath, kaafi time hua kahin ghoomnay nahin gaye!!!LOL

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CINDRELLA

Originally posted by kashishdabest

Discussion Time!!!

Hey guys how are you all doing, as you know we are celebrating the beautiful love story of Sharim and Visal aka our very own Rajeev and Aamna in the serial Sun Ley Na so i thought why not start a discussion here... Well even those who have not seen it can join in 2 as it doesn't really matter, i'll explain the situation..

Ok at one point in sun ley na visal's (Aamna) mum asks her to sacrifice her love to save her marriage and at that point visal takes a decision to sacrifice her love for her mother so i wanna ask you a few things regarding this

1. Do u think visal took the correct decision or should she have not sacrificed her love at that point of time?

2.Do you think it was right that her mom asked her 2 make this sacrifice for her?

3.What would you do if you were in visal's shoes?

I'll only ask you these 3 questions regarding this discussion, will be looking forward 2 your answers guys, do take partEmbarrassed

As i have not seen SLN am just commenting based on what i've heard and from all

1) Well i think she did the right thing by sacrificing,....if she did so........ as what ever she did was for her parents, and being a daughter i too expect her to do thatEmbarrassed

2) On her mothers part, i feel it was unfair to tell her daughter to sacrifice her love, but even she was helpless.
So we can't blame her mother as if at one side it was her daughter then at the other side was her relationship that she had lived for.

3) Runnnnnnnnnnn
Wink
jokes apart
may b sacrifice my love........... yaar waise i don't believe in this love ka funda lekin family ke liye ek kya 1000 love's ko sacrifice kar dungiWink
As have lived with my parents for 21 yrs and will not leave them for any aera gaira nattu kaeraOuchWink

me done
upar likhen sabhi answers mere apni kalpana se likhen hue hai
krupya koi bura naa maaneinWink

LOLarre preetu hum burra kyun maanege!!! dnt worry,waise 3rd optiona cha tha, run!!!!LOLaamna raj ke saath bhaag jaathi tho acha hotaLOLLOLLOLonly joking, but dear gr88 answers, i agree with each point of ures!!! aur kitni ajeeb baat haina, naam tumhara preeti hai and u dnt beleive in love!!!LOLbut its ok, hota ha hota hai!!!Winkanyway jaan brilliant answers and no thanx 4 taking part!!!Clap

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

LOLarre preetu hum burra kyun maanege!!! dnt worry,waise 3rd optiona cha tha, run!!!!LOLaamna raj ke saath bhaag jaathi tho acha hotaLOLLOLLOLonly joking, but dear gr88 answers, i agree with each point of ures!!! aur kitni ajeeb baat haina, naam tumhara preeti hai and u dnt beleive in love!!!LOLbut its ok, hota ha hota hai!!!Winkanyway jaan brilliant answers and no thanx 4 taking part!!!Clap

haan yaar summi
best thing is to run away
Qayamat se Qayamat Tak yaad hai naaEmbarrassed

its not that i don't believe in Love
but samaj nahii atha log pyar karte kyun hai & how do they know that its true love or that was the person they were actually waiting forOuch

jaane de yaar
its just not my cup of teaWink
RAdabest IF-Dazzler
RAdabest
RAdabest

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

CUTE  FAMILY Wink
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Versatile Ways of Bollywood !

Hey ppl.....! I just caught yesterday's repeat telecast of Popkorn........They were showing how bollywood actors are shying away from being typecast and are searching 4 off-beat roles.....

They mentioned SRK in Chak De......Aamir in TZP......Rani playing an angel in her next film.....Then Irfan Khan's versatility and Amitabh Bachchan in Bhootnath.....

And then hold your breath ,there comes of man......they said "Aur tv ke chaheete Rajeev Khandelwal bhi Bollywood ka ruk kar rahe hain and unhone chuna hai alag andaaz........Aamir naam ke thriller se debut kar rahe Rajeev ne apni acting ka pradarshan karne ke liye hi aisa character chuna hai aur unhe mauka milega Sanjeeda role karne ka"

Wow........Hehehehe!! SRK,Amitabh,Rani,Irfan.Aamir and RajeevEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......hayeee.........Me fultoo KhushEmbarrassed

Luv,

VanduWink

WOWWWWWW, thanks alots for sharing this wonderful news Vandu Hug

Can u plz upload this part INSHALLAH???? Embarrassed, if u don't have it I hope someone upload it soon INSHALLAH Embarrassed

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Hi guyz,want to join u all sorry i always gets dissapeared after posting 1 msg..INSHALLAH i'll try 2 b regular b/w i created short form of Rajeev+Aamna it is "Rajmna" hope u guys will like it
-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Discussion Time!!!

Hey guys how are you all doing, as you know we are celebrating the beautiful love story of Sharim and Visal aka our very own Rajeev and Aamna in the serial Sun Ley Na so i thought why not start a discussion here... Well even those who have not seen it can join in 2 as it doesn't really matter, i'll explain the situation..

Ok at one point in sun ley na visal's (Aamna) mum asks her to sacrifice her love to save her marriage and at that point visal takes a decision to sacrifice her love for her mother so i wanna ask you a few things regarding this

1. Do u think visal took the correct decision or should she have not sacrificed her love at that point of time?

Hmm well from my poiint of view she shouldn't secrifice her love..i dont get it how can n e mother ask her daughter's hapinessConfused...

2.Do you think it was right that her mom asked her 2 make this sacrifice for her?

she(visal's mom) was also in love she didn't sacrifice her love for n e 1.. so y she asked her daugther to do tht..Angry

3.What would you do if you were in visal's shoes?

well it depends on situation...i beleive if u cant keep ur committment then doon't make itSmile..pyar k time ghar walay kahan chalay jatay hain sab shaadi k time kyu yad ata haiLOL Wink

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
@siddi:hey siddi sweetheart!!!! gr888 2 see u here, and just loved the short form u gave 4 RA...rajmna Clap its really gr88 2 see u!!! n dear loved the answers u gave 4 d discussion topic, u made me laugh!! LOL LOL LOL aur tumne sahi kaha, waakay mein pyar ke time log ghar waalon ko tho kya duniya ko bhool jaate hain, phir shaadi ke time yaad aajate haina, jab rishta maangnay jaana hota hai!!! LOL

waise dear i was gonna ask u , remmebr u uploaded those magazine covers of RA, during sln time, do u still have them?can u post them here if possible?

@preetu: LOL i can understand wot u mean preetu, waise mujhe tho pyar hua hai and i knw its true love aur woh pyar RA se hua hai, jaise ke tumhe unse hua hai LOL but haan me like u, im a amtchmaker 4 others but khud ke time no way!!! dekhte hain kya hota hai, LOL LOL

neha:jaanu awesome pic!! waakay mein perfect family!!! Clap

Go to top