Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sun Leyna Special: : RajeevAamna Fanclub (Page 35)

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Originally posted by kashishdabest

LOL twinoo actually ure right, bcoz wen they cme back from the shooting, straight away they shot for the vday scene and then, uske aik din baad cold cream scene!!! Embarrassed

They were under the rain of romance MASHALLAH Embarrassed Wink LOL Blushing Embarrassed, kya din thi!!!! Cry

LOLyeh rain shabd unke saath humesha se attached raha hai aur rahega, even we are known as RAins conicidentallyLOLLOLLOLaur twinoo dnt worry yeh din laut ke aaenge, dekhna tum!!!Embarrassedi have full faith inshallah!!!

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

LOL twinoo actually ure right, bcoz wen they cme back from the shooting, straight away they shot for the vday scene and then, uske aik din baad cold cream scene!!! Embarrassed

They were under the rain of romance MASHALLAH Embarrassed Wink LOL Blushing Embarrassed, kya din thi!!!! Cry

LOLyeh rain shabd unke saath humesha se attached raha hai aur rahega, even we are known as RAins conicidentallyLOLLOLLOLaur twinoo dnt worry yeh din laut ke aaenge, dekhna tum!!!Embarrassedi have full faith inshallah!!!

Haan, they r the rain jodi Wink, my sweetoooo jodi Hug Heart Day Dreaming Blushing Embarrassed

Haan, I hope INSHALLAH that these days return....

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
hey twinoo let me test ure knowledge on sln!!! exam time!! LOL only joking, dnt worry ill try not 2 make the questions hard 4 u, if u dnt knw just giess n ill tell u d right answer ok!!! Embarrassed 1st question

wot is the first name of visal's mum?
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Haan, they r the rain jodi Wink, my sweetoooo jodi Hug Heart Day Dreaming Blushing Embarrassed

Haan, I hope INSHALLAH that these days return....

yaar cumon learn 2 share haan, mere bhi shweetoos hain woh!!LOLactually unke maamle mein all want them 2 themselvesLOLLOLLOLand dnt worry twinoo yeh din laut ke aaenge, and we will see more such beautiful moments of them very soon inshallah!!!Embarrassed

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

hey twinoo let me test ure knowledge on sln!!! exam time!! LOL only joking, dnt worry ill try not 2 make the questions hard 4 u, if u dnt knw just giess n ill tell u d right answer ok!!! Embarrassed 1st question

I remember being her called Mrs. Daniyel, but, I don't remember her first name Ouch

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

I remember being her called Mrs. Daniyel, but, I don't remember her first name Ouch

LOLyhh thats wot shes called mostly, just that her mom usually shouts her name all the time, well the name was sabiha!!!Embarrassed

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

yaar cumon learn 2 share haan, mere bhi shweetoos hain woh!!LOLactually unke maamle mein all want them 2 themselvesLOLLOLLOLand dnt worry twinoo yeh din laut ke aaenge, and we will see more such beautiful moments of them very soon inshallah!!!Embarrassed

Twinoooo, RA-JODI is everyone's sweetheart hai MASHALLAH Hug Heart Day Dreaming Blushing Embarrassed

Go to top