Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sun Leyna Special: : RajeevAamna Fanclub (Page 21)

rajeevlicious IF-Rockerz
rajeevlicious
rajeevlicious

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by starbellz_21

LOL LOL chalo ab next interveiew mei vandu hum raj se birth date hi puchenge...

I know reLOLLOL....I totally remember ki last bday pe SBS pe he said "Now i have turned 31"......But sabne bola 32 yrs ka hai....Chalo maan liya......But ab 33.........Ek saal me 3 bday's mana liye kya Rajeev neLOL

ab kya kare, rajeev itna favourite hai sabka ki har koi b'day manata hai uska, bas age hi yaad nahi rehti...LOL 

reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged

vandu : thnx for the article vanduSmile

waise woh pic purana hai lekine koi baat nahi rajeev jis pic main hota hain use toh bar bar dekhne ka mann kartha hai Day Dreaming

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Ppl.........As you know that there have been 5 blasts in Jaipur...........So all the people tensed about Rajeev's family's well being...

I contacted Rajeev and he said "All is Well" ..........So do not worry !!Embarrassed

thanx vandana for informing us to Embarrassed
NidaRajeev IF-Sizzlerz
NidaRajeev
NidaRajeev

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged

I like Jaipur's character: Rajeev

Rajeev Khandelwal
Rajeev Khandelwal is all set to make his filmi debut soon and the Jaipur lad can't be happier. It seems Jaipur is equally happy for him. Recently, a rumour saying that he was shooting at Hawa Mahal for Aamir brought half the city there!

Ask him what his debut film is all about and he says, "I have read a number of scripts in the last two years and Aamir is the only script that didn't let me sleep at night. I wasn't prepared for this one and I guess the best things in life are the ones you are not prepared for. It is going to be a great film."

But what made him give up his very successful TV career? "I do work for the masses but when it comes to making a move, it has to be my word. In the TV industry, I couldn't understand the point of dragging a show for years and years? The makers of Kahiin to Hoga were not calling it quits, so I had to. Raj Kapoor had said that the show must go on and I think the TV guys take it too seriously. I think it is the creativity that must go on," explains Rajeev.

The actor who has long been linked to his telly co-star Aamna Sharif claims there is no woman in his life. "I am single. I just don't know why I am single, I guess I am pretty happy the way I am right now. Not that I don't need women in my life. I do and that is just to say that I am pretty straight and normal. But I am not seeing anyone right now. I have just been linked with Aamna and that to because we did a romantic soap together. Since I have no heroine in Aamir, I guess the linking game will not begin for me just now in Bollywood!"

But what kind of Ms Right is he looking for? "I like femininity in a woman, followed by her mindset. She has to have a strong individual character. She should not be dependent on anything and anyone."

And that holds true for his favourite city too – Jaipur. "I was born in Jaipur and my family is still there. My father was in the Army and we used to keep travelling around the country. Whenever he was posted at an out-of-the-way place, we would come back and stay in Jaipur. And all my summer vacations were spent in the Pink City. What I really like about Jaipur is its character."
And what does he mean by that? "It is just so pure and beautiful. When I say character, I mean its colours, its people, its food and its culture." And then he goes on to list a few other attractions... "Rawat's pyaaz ki kachoris, Nahargarh Fort, kulhar mein lassi, Raj Mandir and Choki Dhani. It is a sin to miss any of it."

The actor also loves the way the city has mixed tradition with modernity. "The original Jaipur, with its wide roads and heritage monuments, has beautifully transformed itself into a modern city. If it has forts, it also has malls, if it has temples, there are also BPO hubs... there is so much more to the city now!"

credit goes to rose

NidaRajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starbellz_21

LOL LOL chalo ab next interveiew mei vandu hum raj se birth date hi puchenge...

I know reLOLLOL....I totally remember ki last bday pe SBS pe he said "Now i have turned 31"......But sabne bola 32 yrs ka hai....Chalo maan liya......But ab 33.........Ek saal me 3 bday's mana liye kya Rajeev neLOL

heela ek saal me teen birthday,is hisab se to wo nxt 2 yrs me 40 ko hojayaga plz rajeev hum beechari ladkiyon ka khayal to karo.LOL. so plz there is no need to celebrate ur birthday thrice in a yr.LOL
heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:09am | IP Logged
@starbellz_21
thanx dear for wondreful pics
hey plz tel me ur name Smile
heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:25am | IP Logged
thanx to all 4 their articles and pics