Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sun Leyna Special: : RajeevAamna Fanclub (Page 112)

reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 6590

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starbellz_21

Originally posted by MURALIDHARAN99

 dil ne tumko chun liya hai...tumbhi isko chuno naa...

 dekha hai ye khwaab har koi, tum bhi sapne buno naa...

 dil ye mera tumse kuch keh raha hai suno naa...

(they look awesome here)

 

dekho rajeev kaise aamna ko stare kar raha hai WinkWink

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 28261

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arunasri.m

Hi,
Did any watch aajtak telenews today?
My friend told me tht they showed probables of nach baliye 4(they were only guessing),n in tht they showed rajeev aamna it seems.
Also thr was an interview of aamna,she was doing a photoshoot n was talking abt clothes it seems.
I dont know further details,if any one watched plz tell in detail

hey dear no thanx 4 the info!!LOLLOLLOLi think right from NB1 they have been talking about rajeev aamna being there lekin woh ab thak nahin aaye, dekhte hain is baar kya hota hai!!!

no thanx 4 the info dear, hpe sum1 can update it if theyve seen it!!

rajeevlicious IF-Rockerz
rajeevlicious
rajeevlicious

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 8731

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Originally posted by starbellz_21

Originally posted by kashishdabest

guys in which part does raj talk bout aamna in that interview? its not in part 2 Confused

 part 2 mei hi hai di.. Kal wali interview mei hi tha...

jaanu maine part 2 dekha hai frm the link vandu posted usmein nahin hai, checking part 3 nw!!Confused

by the way welcome  jaanu!!!! aaj humari faru ki bday hai!!!Embarrassed

 thanks agen di! (aaj thanks allowed ha) Wink 

 ha may be third hoga hum dekhe nahi...

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 28261

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MURALIDHARAN99

Originally posted by starbellz_21

Originally posted by MURALIDHARAN99

 dil ne tumko chun liya hai...tumbhi isko chuno naa...

 dekha hai ye khwaab har koi, tum bhi sapne buno naa...

 dil ye mera tumse kuch keh raha hai suno naa...

(they look awesome here)

 

dekho rajeev kaise aamna ko stare kar raha hai WinkWink

LOLwoh tho humesha hi aise dekhta hai aamna ko jaise khaane waala hai usse!!LOL

reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 6590

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Originally posted by arunasri.m

Hi,
Did any watch aajtak telenews today?
My friend told me tht they showed probables of nach baliye 4(they were only guessing),n in tht they showed rajeev aamna it seems.
Also thr was an interview of aamna,she was doing a photoshoot n was talking abt clothes it seems.
I dont know further details,if any one watched plz tell in detail

hey dear no thanx 4 the info!!LOLLOLLOLi think right from NB1 they have been talking about rajeev aamna being there lekin woh ab thak nahin aaye, dekhte hain is baar kya hota hai!!!

no thanx 4 the info dear, hpe sum1 can update it if theyve seen it!!

i missed it Cry Cry Cry

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 28261

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starbellz_21

Originally posted by kashishdabest

Originally posted by starbellz_21

Originally posted by kashishdabest

guys in which part does raj talk bout aamna in that interview? its not in part 2 Confused

 part 2 mei hi hai di.. Kal wali interview mei hi tha...

jaanu maine part 2 dekha hai frm the link vandu posted usmein nahin hai, checking part 3 nw!!Confused

by the way welcome  jaanu!!!! aaj humari faru ki bday hai!!!Embarrassed

 thanks agen di! (aaj thanks allowed ha) Wink 

 ha may be third hoga hum dekhe nahi...

haan aaj allowed hai jaan, aaj full permission!!!LOL

pata nahin i was watching part 3, n it closed half way, by the way jaan u knw kal ke interview ke shuru mein were they talking bout jannat?Confused

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Joined: 10 April 2005
Posts: 28261

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MURALIDHARAN99

Originally posted by kashishdabest

Originally posted by arunasri.m

Hi,
Did any watch aajtak telenews today?
My friend told me tht they showed probables of nach baliye 4(they were only guessing),n in tht they showed rajeev aamna it seems.
Also thr was an interview of aamna,she was doing a photoshoot n was talking abt clothes it seems.
I dont know further details,if any one watched plz tell in detail

hey dear no thanx 4 the info!!LOLLOLLOLi think right from NB1 they have been talking about rajeev aamna being there lekin woh ab thak nahin aaye, dekhte hain is baar kya hota hai!!!

no thanx 4 the info dear, hpe sum1 can update it if theyve seen it!!

i missed it Cry Cry Cry

reva i heard even aamna was on sbs, well i ges vid will cum 4 that but aaj thak ka pata nahin!!Cry

reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 6590

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged

some small pix of RA


 



Edited by MURALIDHARAN99 - 21 May 2008 at 8:31am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RajeevAamna Fanclub- Valentine Special

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: rajeevlicious   Replies: 1183   Views: 52289

rajeevlicious 1183 52289 14 March 2009 at 11:47pm by -Aarti-
RajeevAamna FC-Down Memory Lane Part 3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: kashishdabest   Replies: 1193   Views: 60398

kashishdabest 1193 60398 07 February 2009 at 11:33am by kashishdabest
RajeevAamna FC-Down Memory Lane Part 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: kashishdabest   Replies: 1187   Views: 39245

kashishdabest 1187 39245 19 January 2009 at 7:32am by kashishdabest
RajeevAamna FC-Down Memory Lane Part 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: kashishdabest   Replies: 1184   Views: 62834

kashishdabest 1184 62834 31 December 2008 at 3:26am by kashishdabest
Happy Birthday My Love-RajeevAamna FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 186 187

Author: kashishdabest   Replies: 1489   Views: 48170

kashishdabest 1489 48170 24 July 2008 at 12:57pm by r@m$h@

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index