Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sun Leyna Special: : RajeevAamna Fanclub (Page 108)

rajeevlicious IF-Rockerz
rajeevlicious
rajeevlicious

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
wow! thtz perfect song preetu Embarrassed

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MURALIDHARAN99

hey this is so good
ekdum jhakaaaaas
Clap
reva_roy IF-Rockerz
reva_roy
reva_roy

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jina sirf

Originally posted by kashishdabest

yeh dono nahin sudhrenge!!!! LOL LOL LOL aur kitni dates pe jaaoge!!!!! LOL chalo kab thak manna karenge!!!!dehte hain!!

ye to inka tashan hain purani adaat!! per ek din zaroor sudhrenge!! or sab ke samne qaabul karenge.... wo kehte haina sabar ka phal meetha hota hain to tab tak hum us meethe phal ka inteezar kerte hain...Embarrassed

hah yaar kaash woh pal jald se aa jaye SmileClap

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MURALIDHARAN99

Originally posted by jina sirf

Originally posted by kashishdabest

yeh dono nahin sudhrenge!!!! LOL LOL LOL aur kitni dates pe jaaoge!!!!! LOL chalo kab thak manna karenge!!!!dehte hain!!

ye to inka tashan hain purani adaat!! per ek din zaroor sudhrenge!! or sab ke samne qaabul karenge.... wo kehte haina sabar ka phal meetha hota hain to tab tak hum us meethe phal ka inteezar kerte hain...Embarrassed

hah yaar kaash woh pal jald se aa jaye SmileClap

thatastu
hope jaldi woh dono kabool kareinEmbarrassed

RAdabest IF-Dazzler
RAdabest
RAdabest

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

pics of sunleyna WinkWinkWink
sorry pics clear nahi hain kiyonke magzeine se li hain main ne Embarrassed
RAdabest IF-Dazzler
RAdabest
RAdabest

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

ye pic ek black & white news paper ki hai issi liye clean nahi hai ye pic i think Ana serial ki kisi party ki hai Embarrassed
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Hey people...

I just mailed Ajtak about the issue they have with Rajeev.......Plzz do mail in.......If u want a cue....Then im posting my mail to them for ur perusal and help !

Hi,

I am a daily viewer of Ajtak and specially your show on Telivision Serials.....which airs at 2:30 pm everyday.......

But lately i have been noticing a lot of flak for Rajeev Khandelwal..........I dont understand why...........As of what i remember........U ppl were quite supportive about his film endeavour some time ago.......And u even had a him as a guest on the show for 2 episodes i think............And now suddenly.........Every piece of news about him on your show has a negative element........While the show on the rival channel star news ,called "saas bahu aur saazish" reports the events wonderfully........The irritation on your part is showing clearly people....!

Did he refuse an interview with u??? ........You are displaying such person grudges against him and involving in childish reporting..........Infact the last time you called him "sujal"........Any person in his right mind would have reacted the way he did............... I loved the way he set your reporter right.......I mean he has a right to ,coz he is "Rajeev" after all...and not "Sujal" and if u realize,its been 3 years since he quit the show KTH...Move on people....I think ppl who like to be called by their character names are losers !..........However much a character may do for a person........But a person craves for his own identity.........Do u expect him to change his name to "Sujal" or what?? And whats with the "Will u work with Ekta question"?? Why everytime....If the guy doesnt wanna work with her ....Let him be.......Y make a hue n cry about it all the time...! Im sure, nor does the actor like it.....Nor do his fans.......Y do u get stuck at the same issues every time..............Is there nothing else in the whole world to ask him about??

U called him in your show and made him sit  there while the reporter talked to glory about tulsi and parvati instead of talking to the guest she had called...........He has every right not to come back on your show ever....!

And about the store launch of Rahul Agasti,which he came for ...................Every actor comes for store launches.........What has it got to do with not having work?........How can u decide whether he has work or not?.........I think you ppl are losing your touch and the other rival show is doing a much better job........

And today was the limit ,it made me write to you......! U said the viewers didnt like his movie.....Are u a news channel??? Every news channel worth their salt knows that the movie hasnt released yet....! What public reactions are u talking about??.........Infact Taran Adarsh's pre release - reviews on the film have been superb.....and the promos and songs are looking soo good........!

I think if u hold personal grudges against a person........Its better you stop showing the person at all.........The frustration and the desperate need on your part to put him down is showing and you people and your news is loosing credibility..........And the public forums are in a tizzy and the fans of Rajeev are very angry..........U are gonna loose some serious viewers and you are gonna get loads of hate mails as well....

I think if u cant stop making sarcastic comments on Rajeev...........U should stop covering him and his events..........U rake in the trps by flashing his name and then u invite the wrath of the fans ....Not a good sign

Being viewer of your show since long.........I felt the need to tell u where you were going wrong........I think you should not give biased views and indulge in negative journalism.........

Its very disgusting to see this bias .......Its angering for the fans and its irritating for the non-fans.........Bcoz....U criticize him all the time but still u keep talking about him only........So i hope to see some constructive journalism....Instead of Destructive journalism!!

He is from TV,your domain..........So you should support him not pull him down...........When someone takes a step ahead in life......Dont put soo much negativity into his path........If it irks u soo much then ignore but dont make someone else's life miserable just to get even with them...!

Hoping you will take some positive action to this clumsy and childish reporting and BEHAVE LIKE TRUE JOURNALISTS AND PROFESSIONALS !!

Regardz,
VandanaLOL..(Kyun? Spoke like a true Rajeevian na...Band baja diWinkLOL,if i have left out something then go ahead and kami poori kar doLOL,hoping someone will take the iniative and mail)

Take the mail id from me plzzz!! Im not allowed to post it on the forum it seems !Ouch

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Hi friends,

A new article where Rajeev is mentioned, posted on bollywood section, plz do comment there INSHALLAH Embarrassed and don't post the article here, let us all comment there INSHALLAH Embarrassed, to support Rajeev on bollywood INSHALLAH Embarrassed

Bollywood's new star wars

Link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=948095

Edited by farislove - 20 May 2008 at 4:15pm

Go to top