mekko phir se cake chahiye lakee doooo mera sara cake ye raj kha jata hai

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by varallika

mekko phir se cake chahiye lakee doooo mera sara cake ye raj kha jata hai

😆 😆 kha nahi raha, khila raha hai...

Originally posted by kashishdabest

Discussion Time!!!

Hey guys how are you all doing, as you know we are celebrating the beautiful love story of Sharim and Visal aka our very own Rajeev and Aamna in the serial Sun Ley Na so i thought why not start a discussion here... Well even those who have not seen it can join in 2 as it doesn't really matter, i'll explain the situation..

Ok at one point in sun ley na visal's (Aamna) mum asks her to sacrifice her love to save her marriage and at that point visal takes a decision to sacrifice her love for her mother so i wanna ask you a few things regarding this

1. Do u think visal took the correct decision or should she have not sacrificed her love at that point of time?

2.Do you think it was right that her mom asked her 2 make this sacrifice for her?

3.What would you do if you were in visal's shoes?

I'll only ask you these 3 questions regarding this discussion, will be looking forward 2 your answers guys, do take part😳

As i have not seen SLN am just commenting based on what i've heard and from all

1) Well i think she did the right thing by sacrificing,....if she did so........ as what ever she did was for her parents, and being a daughter i too expect her to do that😳

2) On her mothers part, i feel it was unfair to tell her daughter to sacrifice her love, but even she was helpless.
So we can't blame her mother as if at one side it was her daughter then at the other side was her relationship that she had lived for.

3) Runnnnnnnnnnn
😉
jokes apart
may b sacrifice my love........... yaar waise i don't believe in this love ka funda lekin family ke liye ek kya 1000 love's ko sacrifice kar dungi😉
As have lived with my parents for 21 yrs and will not leave them for any aera gaira nattu kaera😉

me done
upar likhen sabhi answers mere apni kalpana se likhen hue hai
krupya koi bura naa maanein😉
Originally posted by starbellz_21

cake kha gaya... 😆

Aisa lagta hai Aamna saare b'days ki kami ek saath puri kar rahi ho

I'm actually with her
aur khilao Raj ko😉
hey guys
these are the creations made by our very own frnd Ammu
Hope u'll like them
i know u guys will

http://i30.tinypic.com/5le1b8.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/148ki6u.jpg

Originally posted by varallika

amna: kya kar rahe ho raj thik se baitho

raj: mai kya karu do ghante se ye log paka rahe hai....hv an idea chalo yaha se bhag jate hai

amna: aur bhag ke jayenge kaha?

raj: are vacations pe😉

JJG:haan haan hum bhi chalte haina aapke saath, kaafi time hua kahin ghoomnay nahin gaye!!!😆

Originally posted by CINDRELLA

As i have not seen SLN am just commenting based on what i've heard and from all

1) Well i think she did the right thing by sacrificing,....if she did so........ as what ever she did was for her parents, and being a daughter i too expect her to do that😳

2) On her mothers part, i feel it was unfair to tell her daughter to sacrifice her love, but even she was helpless.
So we can't blame her mother as if at one side it was her daughter then at the other side was her relationship that she had lived for.

3) Runnnnnnnnnnn
😉
jokes apart
may b sacrifice my love........... yaar waise i don't believe in this love ka funda lekin family ke liye ek kya 1000 love's ko sacrifice kar dungi😉
As have lived with my parents for 21 yrs and will not leave them for any aera gaira nattu kaera😉

me done
upar likhen sabhi answers mere apni kalpana se likhen hue hai
krupya koi bura naa maanein😉

😆arre preetu hum burra kyun maanege!!! dnt worry,waise 3rd optiona cha tha, run!!!!😆aamna raj ke saath bhaag jaathi tho acha hota😆😆😆only joking, but dear gr88 answers, i agree with each point of ures!!! aur kitni ajeeb baat haina, naam tumhara preeti hai and u dnt beleive in love!!!😆but its ok, hota ha hota hai!!!😉anyway jaan brilliant answers and no thanx 4 taking part!!!👏

Originally posted by kashishdabest

😆arre preetu hum burra kyun maanege!!! dnt worry,waise 3rd optiona cha tha, run!!!!😆aamna raj ke saath bhaag jaathi tho acha hota😆😆😆only joking, but dear gr88 answers, i agree with each point of ures!!! aur kitni ajeeb baat haina, naam tumhara preeti hai and u dnt beleive in love!!!😆but its ok, hota ha hota hai!!!😉anyway jaan brilliant answers and no thanx 4 taking part!!!👏

haan yaar summi
best thing is to run away
Qayamat se Qayamat Tak yaad hai naa😳

its not that i don't believe in Love
but samaj nahii atha log pyar karte kyun hai & how do they know that its true love or that was the person they were actually waiting for

jaane de yaar
its just not my cup of tea😉
Originally posted by togepe30

Versatile Ways of Bollywood !

Hey ppl.....! I just caught yesterday's repeat telecast of Popkorn........They were showing how bollywood actors are shying away from being typecast and are searching 4 off-beat roles.....

They mentioned SRK in Chak De......Aamir in TZP......Rani playing an angel in her next film.....Then Irfan Khan's versatility and Amitabh Bachchan in Bhootnath.....

And then hold your breath ,there comes of man......they said "Aur tv ke chaheete Rajeev Khandelwal bhi Bollywood ka ruk kar rahe hain and unhone chuna hai alag andaaz........Aamir naam ke thriller se debut kar rahe Rajeev ne apni acting ka pradarshan karne ke liye hi aisa character chuna hai aur unhe mauka milega Sanjeeda role karne ka"

Wow........Hehehehe!! SRK,Amitabh,Rani,Irfan.Aamir and Rajeev😳😳......hayeee.........Me fultoo Khush😳

Luv,

Vandu😉

WOWWWWWW, thanks alots for sharing this wonderful news Vandu 🤗

Can u plz upload this part INSHALLAH???? 😳, if u don't have it I hope someone upload it soon INSHALLAH 😳