Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sun Leyna Special: : RajeevAamna Fanclub - Page 12

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

This content was originally posted by: umang-e-rajeev

guys just now a 6 serial blast has occured in japur....aprox 100 died πŸ˜•  i hope his family is ok

Rajeev and his family are fine, don't worry....

But the serial blasts, truely very scary thing

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: angel 16

@starbellz_21.

hey dear firstly i just want to say thanx to u for opening this amazing fan club.

u know this is d only serial by rajeev which i avn't seen bt u av made it possible again after 3 yrs for us to go into d beautiful of sun lena.

ur creations r amazing.

marvellous work dear. i can,t stop my self coming each and every time here wenever i visit IF. HATSOFF TO U 4 UR WORK. πŸ‘

hey dear thats really a huge compliment 4 us all not just faru!!! its a pleasure 2 have u here, trust me it feels gr88 2 see u active here, do remain active dear, will be looking 4ward 2 ure sweet posts!!!😳and dnt worry get ready 2 enter the beautiful world of sunleyna, it truly was a amazing serial!! and will alwys be close 2 our hearts!!!

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: togepe30

Ahh...!! Ppl....Aamir ka review dekha!!

Kya review hai.......Wah !! Wah!! Dil ko sukoon mil gaya........Im soo relieved now....Taran Adarsh ab tumlogo ko acha critic lage ya bura........But the fact is that he gives not only online reviews but also he has a tv show ,he reviews for zoom and for sum other channels........

With this review im relieved that we have already won over 2 mediums......The net and TV........Coz taran posts at both these places and he does have his readers....!!

Im soo glad that he is all praise for Aamir....Coz a film like Aamir which has all new commers will need praise and good reviews to see it through....Specially with all the competition in the form of "Sarkar Raj" and the 3 bachchans...!

Here's to more such mind-blowing reviews....Cheers!!

hey vandu absolutely right dear, it feels gr88 that a critic like tarun is all praises 4 aamir, im sure it will rock!!!!πŸ‘

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: starbellz_21

thanks vandu..

And before tht whn i told him abt Taran Adarsh's review to tht he replied "thts gud news" 😳 

Yeah.......Even i msgd him abt the review.......hehehe!! 😳....Tab pata chala mujhe abt the blasts.....So i waited for him to reply to this msg first and when he replied tab maine usse poocha abt the blasts!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: umang-e-rajeev

guys just now a 6 serial blast has occured in japur....aprox 100 died πŸ˜•  i hope his family is ok

Yup dear,........They r fine........I posted so in the last page and every fc of his so that none of u ppl get worried....apne nahi dekha shayad😊

rajeevlicious thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: angel 16

@starbellz_21.

hey dear firstly i just want to say thanx to u for opening this amazing fan club.

u know this is d only serial by rajeev which i avn't seen bt u av made it possible again after 3 yrs for us to go into d beautiful of sun lena.

ur creations r amazing.

marvellous work dear. i can,t stop my self coming each and every time here wenever i visit IF. HATSOFF TO U 4 UR WORK. πŸ‘

aww...thank u so much..!! SLN was one such show tht we all loved it.. In this fc as we are also celebrating the second anniversary of RA fcs, we thot to have SLN theme so tht we cn re-live those wonderful moments of sln back.. Im glad u've liked my work...  we'll try to upload all the episodes and pics too..😳

Varallikka thumbnail

ruk ja ooo dil deewane..dekhu to mai zara

larki hai ya hai jaduu khushbu hai ke nasha

Varallikka thumbnail

tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam pyar hota hai deewana sanam

ab yahan se kahan jaye hum teri bahin me mar jaye hum😳

rajeevlicious thumbnail
cool songs dii.. 😳

acha tell me aapne sln ka end dekhe the kya?
Varallikka thumbnail

cool songs dii.. 😳

acha tell me aapne sln ka end dekhe the kya?

ha dekhe the bt proper nahi dekhe the... it was lik kisi memb se thora thora leke dekhe the..😭