Dharam Veer
Dharam Veer

I liked disliked 12.05.2008 (Page 2)

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Jr.Nancy_drew*

I loved the guy who came and spoke with Dharam.He reminded me of Sam's Bhalla LOL LOL

I too liked that guy!!Tongue

But the man of the match award goes to Charusena today.......... he is on a fastforward path to the list of my favourite characters and now stands 4th after DV and SheraBig smile 

crazy_kiran IF-Sizzlerz
crazy_kiran
crazy_kiran

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

Originally posted by kunataanya

Shocked is that what u disliked crazy ji???????? an act by veer did not get ur approval!!!! i am shocked...
vaise i dint dislike but totally hated that good for nothing karan making fun of dharam n veer.... Angry he seems to have replaced agni as the official villain of the show... agni seemed to have gone back to aryanagar and his pitaji... LOL

LOLLOLLOL...why kunnataanya... is this a shock of the dayLOL

i seem to have shocked neeri,LOLLOLactually if u go to my post u will realise that i actually loved veers insolent, but in likes and dislikes to be fair i had to put it in the dislike optionLOLLOL

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_kiran

Shocked is that what u disliked crazy ji???????? an act by veer did not get ur approval!!!! i am shocked...
vaise i dint dislike but totally hated that good for nothing karan making fun of dharam n veer.... Angry he seems to have replaced agni as the official villain of the show... agni seemed to have gone back to aryanagar and his pitaji... LOL

i seem to have shocked neeri,LOLLOLactually if u go to my post u will realise that i actually loved veers insolent, but in likes and dislikes to be fair i had to put it in the dislike optionLOLLOL

thank u for the explaination crazy ji!!!! LOL

sonur15 IF-Rockerz
sonur15
sonur15

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_kiran

LOLLOL...

Go to top