Lets Donate CLOTHES!! hehe

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

hello Friends..

Lest give Clothesto Rishi...As Rishi has nothing to wear.πŸ˜•..they made him wear same clothes in his SIL Engagement😳 which he wore...when he was boarding a flight to his honeymoon...then even there for a day...and now...here!!!

.So Veera cant even afford  Clothes for his son..they dont have sofa in bedroom...nd they are MILLIONAIRE...trust me..in Punjab People are soooo wealthy ASK ME 😳 they never repeat clothes...and for them,...marriage is biggest plateform to showoff.😳.and look at here..being from Amritsar..and millionaire..he has no clothes....😳

They made Spoiled my Andy Dressing..he is the one of the best dressed guy of small screen and what they have turned him into😑...just give me..address of dresser of the show rest i will TAKE CARE ..

I am seriously very angry...disspaointed with his marriage clothes..his different kurtas...and now this...😑😑😑

BTW...His Shirts looks like either from Wills Club Wear or Zod Club Wear...as they are having this collection.. lock it...please..because..about Clothes and..Wills nobody knows better than me..πŸ˜†... have to buy clothes for bhaiyu...Dadu...and sometime for .......LeaveπŸ˜† Gosh the shirt was Kool why he changed it..Siamr and Veera jee..Me knows Rishi before ju both..so dare if you'll ever come in my wayπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
for rishi simar der to search shirts πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† which he loves to wear πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Luv,

Shagun
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

for rishi simar der to search shirts πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† which he loves to wear πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Luv,

Shagun

sharap....i am there for him...and if rishi will start wearing shirts of Simar..choice then,,,*Faints* water please  πŸ˜†

sweet_shagun thumbnail
splashes coke on Nish and goes back to eat my extra cheese pizza

Luv,

Shagun
Nishtha thumbnail
ya..then you'll put on EXTRA FAT πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† go have your pizza..i am having DIET COKE πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sweet_shagun thumbnail
no prblms
i will join gym and workout

Luv,

Shagun
Nishtha thumbnail

sorry..but what ROOBISH is the dialogue..where Veera is sayign a mother will never make son look bad...a wife or GF will do..πŸ˜† The biggest joke...have seen many many..maaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnny fights...where...the party or outing got cancelled because of Clothes..and there was no mum..in far distance πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...as a guy loves checks..and someone hate checks.🀒.so..fire broke out πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..but..me won eventually ..

well serioulsy one friend of mine...bought checks in sale as...its not in fashion but he is obsessed with checks!!πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
deep pan pizza releasing her cheese *holds nose* πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

deep pan pizza releasing her cheese *holds nose* πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† shagu...see what she is saying...πŸ˜† she called me up she is on fast...today...and you are talkign about pizza πŸ˜†

btw..i have found something about Andy's clothes today...wait let me post it πŸ˜†

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishtha

πŸ˜† shagu...see what she is saying...πŸ˜† she called me up she is on fast...today...and you are talkign about pizza πŸ˜†

btw..i have found something about Andy's clothes today...wait let me post it πŸ˜†

i know she is..she just told me she got inspired by me fasting πŸ˜† DEEP pan pizza kahin ki πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

post it πŸ˜†